Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? (416 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? by Pumpumking: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2021

Ok due to lockdown, i juss gat this new pupppy (German SHepard) and have been tryin to train him for 5 week wit no luck:
1. He chew up have of my sittin room sofa
2. he tear of my my expensive Amani shrt by chewing of the collar
3. He dont bark....only cries when he need to take a $hit
4. he act gay coz everytime he sees other dogs, he sniff there yansh...i Suspect him to be gay thou. angry
5. He $hit on my carpet 6 times a day and piss on it only 4 time a day
6. He almost swallow the key to my 2019 Range rover (only £35,000 cash) last week simply I refuse to feed him for a day coz I wanted him to be strong like police dog.

anyways, I need help advise.
Please advise & please be nice, No cusssin. tanks!! angry

Re: Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? by Petoski7: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Sniffing other dog's butt doesn't make it gay..its part of the natural things they do. If you doubt me, you can look it up.

Also check youtube for the rest of your problems.
Re: Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? by Pumpumking: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Petoski7:
Sniffing other dog's butt doesn't make it gay..its part of the natural things they do. If you doubt me, you can look it up.

Also check youtube for the rest of your problems.

Thank u sir!!
Re: Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Hahahaha...!! Oga, Abeg dey lie small small ooo. My ceiling nearly fall on top of my head ooo. cheesy
Anyway,no buy wetin u no fit train ooo. angry angry
Re: Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? by Pumpumking: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hahahaha...!! Oga, Abeg dey lie small small ooo. My ceiling nearly fall on top of my head ooo. cheesy
Anyway,no buy wetin u no fit train ooo. angry angry

QUESTION:
Is it iligal for u to be nice? undecided
Re: Does Anyone No How To Potty Train A Dog? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

QUESTION:
Is it iligal for u to be nice? undecided
yes. I can't be nice to people who are not nice to dogs. I love dogs cheesy angry angry

(1) (Reply)

, / Should I Call Her For Sex ? / What The Benefit Of A Fineboy But Poor!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.