Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83859 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
ceejay675:
Brethren please I saw Agricultural department in the deployment page... I can't see the State or the LGA I was posted.. The deployment letter is not downloading..
Exercise patience and check it much later
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Amofin1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
I've just been able to log in after several attempt, it's a success too, I'm been deployed to a health care center even I can remember I chose Agro,the place of my primary assignment transportation can take all the money within a month, I'll like to redeploy, how do I go about it, also my bvn n bank details are missing, should I leave it like that?
Thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
safesurfer:
@ezenwaez.
Please I'm having the same problem.
Should we wait......or just give up?
Why should you accept defeat, please change that orientation, for you to have done your biometrics you are already a success.
Try complying with the instructions on the portal, after doing that log out, then Login at a much later date, the 3 days everyone is talking about start from the day your letter has been endorsed by the assigned supervisor and it has been uploaded successfully on the portal that is when it starts counting.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Without uploading the acceptance letter on the NASIMS portal everyone is the same, either deployed or not yet deployed
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by x123xlolls(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
Without uploading the acceptance letter on the NASIMS portal everyone is the same, either deployed or not yet deployed

Any hope for those not deployed yet? Asking for a sister
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by vickodedon(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
How do I change from N-teach to N-Health?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Why should you accept defeat, please change that orientation, for you to have done your biometrics you are already a success.
Try complying with the instructions on the portal, after doing that log out, then Login at a much later date, the 3 days everyone is talking about start from the day your letter has been endorsed by the assigned supervisor and it has been uploaded successfully on the portal that is when it starts counting.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by OdaNobunaga(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who has been able to download the ppa letter? I have been trying since 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Abokii8(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
madri4u:
If you are still seeing not deployed up till now, to avoid hoping, just use the used code *45665#, select 1. Npower info and then input your BVN 2. Select registration status, if you are selected, your registration status is selected or otherwise not selected. Npower is not a do or die things.
Thank you for this. I just checked for my sisters and they're all selected but they are not yet deployed. Any hope?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Kallybambam: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
I’m in port harcourt but my page is showing that Nhealth Programme is not available in my local government, that I should select another Programme but the space is blank! Please what can I do? Has anyone in port harcourt been redeployed
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Kinematics: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kallybambam:
I’m in port harcourt but my page is showing that Nhealth Programme is not available in my local government, that I should select another Programme but the space is blank! Please what can I do? Has anyone in port harcourt been redeployed

None in PH has been deployed yet, not to talk of redeploy.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kallybambam:
Check back later and try refreshing your browser and switch to desktop view or visit the nearest cafe
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Burntcoal(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anyone in ogbomosho so far.....
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
x123xlolls:

Any hope for those not deployed yet? Asking for a sister
Big hope
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by chally100(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chachalogo:

The downloading is still giving me wahala walahi. But, the joy of it is that I got deployed. Glory be to God.
Congrats to us all
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by teeize: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Plz has anybody been assign in lagos
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kallybambam:

Same... Port Harcourt too
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kinematics:

None in PH has been deployed yet, not to talk of redeploy.

Non in port Harcourt has been deployed
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DRsays: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
I was able to view my deployment status yesterday, which i was deployed before their site became congested.. Now I was able to login and my deployment status is now blank... Please, any solution to this?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
DRsays:
I was able to view my deployment status yesterday, which i was deployed before their site became congested.. Now I was able to login and my deployment status is now blank... Please, any solution to this?
Network issues check back at a later time
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Amofin1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Big hope

I want to redeploy, how do I do it, my PPA is very far to where I reside
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amofin1:

You must follow the instructions first to locate your assigned supervisor, he or she will inform you on the next step
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
madri4u:
If you are still seeing not deployed up till now, to avoid hoping, just use the used code *45665#, select 1. Npower info and then input your BVN 2. Select registration status, if you are selected, your registration status is selected or otherwise not selected. Npower is not a do or die things.
my Registration status said selected but still the deployment place is still blank not showing anything
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
my Registration status said selected but still the deployment place is still blank not showing anything
Please try it later it is network
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pls, I can't download my PPA letter with my phone. What do I do? Also, my PPA is not well described. It just said: AYAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL, without indicating d name of d town where d primary school is. Kindly reply.
ezenwaez:

You must follow the instructions first to locate your assigned supervisor, he or she will inform you on the next step
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
martin22:
Pls, I can't download my PPA letter with my phone. What do I do? Also, my PPA is not well described. It just said: AYAMA PRIMARY SCHOOL, without indicating d name of d town where d primary school is. Kindly reply.
Use Google to locate the exact school, try going to cafe to download your letter, if the issue continues then wait and check back later
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by aryke(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:

Dashed hope. Registration status not selected.. Thanks Mr Ezenwe you have tried your best. Wish all the successful guys best of luck
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by morrisono111: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
aryke:

Dashed hope. Registration status not selected.. Thanks Mr Ezenwe you have tried your best. Wish all the successful guys best of luck

I dialled * 45665 # code to check the registration status...The response I got was not selected but I have successfully done biometrics verification
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nellsworld(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ve used all the browser both puffin and the rest, it still blank in deployment section
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Don1985: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amofin1:

on my deployment status"primary health center" but bro is it when I can be able to download the PPA,I will be able to know the address of the particular health center? Cos am confused since I don't know the specifics primary health center yet..
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Don1985:
on my deployment status"primary health center" but bro is it when I can be able to download the PPA,I will be able to know the address of the particular health center? Cos am confused since I don't know the specifics primary health center yet..
Download it
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by morrisono111: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
@ezenwaz is there still hope for me..I wasn't selected after using the ussd code?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.