Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83755 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by NothingLikeLove(f): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kallybambam:
I’m in port harcourt but my page is showing that Nhealth Programme is not available in my local government, that I should select another Programme but the space is blank! Please what can I do? Has anyone in port harcourt been redeployed

Same as mine, tho mine is Nteach.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Adegbem01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please do we download ppa before submitting acceptance letter?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
NothingLikeLove:

Check back later
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by NothingLikeLove(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Non in port Harcourt has been deployed

Someone said she was deployed.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Timblaze(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sheggun1:
AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY PPA LETTER
The same thing
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Atole26: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
dejive:

Wow! Dats quite far o...so wat do u intend doing?

Hmm. I tried the redeployment but it says I must first upload the rejection letter first.. which means I still have to go there ooo
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by bedoab10k(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have not seen anyone deployed from Ekiti State, seems they are doing it batch by batch.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
I applied for N-agro and I used ssce cert

Exactly the same happened to me, Ngro with ssce
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Foodforthought: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Go to your PPA your assigned supervisor is there, if he is not locate your local government secreteriat and explain to them there
With the deployment letter, right?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Dicey NAgro is under Graduate category

Does that means the program is now forfeited as the case be? And it was not even indicated when the formed was filled
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluteem:

Exactly the same happened to me, Ngro with ssce
how far with yours?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Suremikky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
congratulations... I’m still hoping even tho the website is refusing to login now

Yea, its a congestion problem not peculiar to u alone,,I almost gave up cos of dat until it finally logged me in..Just keep trying...
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
how far with yours?

I was deployed yesterday morning but as from yesterday evening till now the deployment status was blank
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Suremikky:

Yea, its a congestion problem not peculiar to u alone,,I almost gave up cos of dat until it finally logged me in..Just keep trying...
my own I think the problem is different from that of urs, because I used SSCE to apply for N-agro and they say that one is for graduate. Me don loose hope already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluteem:

I was deployed yesterday morning but as from yesterday evening till now the deployment status was blank
e don red for us
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Suremikky:

What did u apply for and with what certificate
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by oluteem: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
e don red for us

I'm really sad but they supposed to indicate what is for o'level and also for graduate

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by MaziOkoro: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
arcnomec:

I finally got through to the deployment link,but was greeted with the program you selected is not available in your local government..

Obia-Akpor don't have NTeach,this is really funny.I tried to change to another program, but the page is blank

I'm in Obio Akpor also. I think they're yet to deploy this area
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluteem:

I'm really sad but they supposed to indicate what is for o'level and also for graduate
is very painful seriously
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Suremikky(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluteem:

What did u apply for and with what certificate

Nteach with BSC.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DRsays: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=tomzee2 post=105273232]which means I will not get it? But atlist they should have shown me to change to another one na [/quote
I'm having thesame problem..n agro, i used ssce cert,i have seen my ppa before it went blank
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DRsays: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
which means I will not get it? But atlist they should have shown me to change to another one na
I'm having thesame problem..n agro, i used ssce cert,i have seen my ppa before it went blank
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Suremikky(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
my own I think the problem is different from that of urs, because I used SSCE to apply for N-agro and they say that one is for graduate. Me don loose hope already

N-Teach and N-Health are available to only graduates who must have completed the mandatory one year NYSC programme, while N-Agro, N-Build, N-Creative and N-Tech is available to graduates and non-graduates.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by MaziOkoro: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
NothingLikeLove:

I think it's general for Rivers.
Are you in Obio/akpor
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Suremikky:

N-Teach and N-Health are available to only graduates who must have completed the mandatory one year NYSC programme, while N-Agro, N-Build, N-Creative and N-Tech is available to graduates and non-graduates.
you repeated N-tech twice. And I register N-agro with SSCe does that mean I’m have hope?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DRsays: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
you repeated N-tech twice. And I register N-agro with SSCe does that mean I’m have hope?
We are having thesame issue bro,they can't forfeit it just like that
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by CircleOfWilis: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Check back later
Thanks for the prompt and excellent info, quite reassuring......My bros got the "not redeployed yet" message, we ve been checking like throughout today but same message kept coming. How soon can we check pls, the man is getting depressed.

Thank you
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by RightRoad: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:
Someone on this thread once replied another that N-Agro was clearly listed under both graduate and non graduate category during registration. Something like it's clearly stated that there is N-Agro for graduate and N-Agro for ssce.
But, the pay for ssce could be 10k.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by RightRoad: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:

Check what you quoted again, Tech is different from Teach.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Suremikky(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
tomzee2:

Yes bro, u have 98% chances of deployment since u successfully did biometric
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please can I update my bank details by editing or just just wait till i can get it done before downloading opa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.