Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83949 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ogazi4u(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please who in here has successfully redeployed within same LG??. How long does the process take??

Please someone should help.. thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Johnames: 3:30am On Oct 09, 2021
henroo2003:

You can take these steps
1. check your dashboard under deployment, click on redeployment to check if the school you want to change to under your local government is available, if yes, then go to the the school and tell the headteacher to give you a letter of acceptance(quoting your details in it) using the school letterhead with and stamp.
2. after collecting that, scan the acceptance letter and the one you were rejected
3. go to your dash board under redeployment and upload the rejection letter and the acceptance letter and submit.
You then continue to check daily if it has been approved.
how long will it take before they will approve it

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Honeybash(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
safesurfer:
Thanks. I've just finished doing mine.

I wonder what's next after this stage.

Cc ezenwaez
Hi longest time,please have you been posted to any Ppa? I have not been posted so I want to assume it a general issue for Shomolu local government or is anyone in Shomolu here that is posted
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Honeybash:
Hi longest time,please have you been posted to any Ppa? I have not been posted so I want to assume it a general issue for Shomolu local government or is anyone in Shomolu here that is posted
it's a general issue. I haven't been posted as well.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Udoboss(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2021
omisakint:
THE MISTAKE OF THE PAST HEROES

DEAR BATCH C

If you are in NTEACH, get your school timetable, teach the students, do all you can to help the students. Close on time, look for something else to do outside npower.

If you are in NHEALTH, book a work days of 2 /3 in a week with your boss. Use other days and hours to get other things to make you standout.

If you are in NAGRO, You have no problem. Its an opportunity to own a farmland, cultivate it, and think of how you can sell food to make money.

Do not make the mistake of the past heroes!

Batches A and B, thought there will be permanency. Major wasted 3-4years sitting down in schools, hospital, waking up eat, drink, hoping that manner will fall from heaven. Even if Exit package or permanency is given today. The pains they have gone through (especially during covid lockdown will never be forgotten). Till today I see most of them living miserable life.

The federal government is trying it's best. But the state will never help you to achieve or think of achieving anything in the next one year. All you will get is a recommendation of hard work as a volunteer that goes to the school and hospital to sit or run errands from Monday - Friday, morning till evening.

Don't think you are now a teacher, or medical practitioner. You don't have a job until you received letter of permanent appointment. Don't wait for your stipend to feed your family, stipends will never come when needed. Only think of investment when you see it, this is the major objective of npower, which no one will tell you. The federal government want you to Equip yourself to become self-reliance, little savings can get you there. This is the more reason you need something else to do with your time.

They will want to put some of you in strategic position in your PPA's, reject it. Don't be a class teacher, don't be a school monitor, don't be a game master. These positions are just to hold you stagnant.
The federal government will not sack you because you refused to take these positions or because you refuse to sit from morning till evening in your PPA's, it's only your none appearance or negligence of duty that could be fought and dealt with.

Think twice, don't make the mistake of the past.

From an Ex-volunteer.
Gabriel.

What of n - power build??
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Honeybash:

Hello honeybash. I've just changed my program from n-health to n-teach.
Quickly log in to your dashboard and do the same. That's if you've not already updated it o. wink
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Honeybash(f): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2021
safesurfer:

Hello honeybash. I've just changed my program from n-health to n-teach.
Quickly log in to your dashboard and do the same. That's if you've not already updated it o. wink
Thanks dearie I will check now because the option was blank before guess they just updated it. Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by sogmart(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Any recent update please?!?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Imoksp(m): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Honeybash:
Thanks dearie I will check now because the option was blank before guess they just updated it. Thanks �

Hello honeybash. Kindly check your dashboard. I've just been posted. And so has some of the people I connected with during physical verification.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Honeybash(f): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2021
safesurfer:

Hello honeybash. Kindly check your dashboard. I've just been posted. And so has some of the people I connected with during physical verification.
Thanks dearie I just check after seeing your message now. I have been posted to a primary school in charly boy. What about you?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Honeybash:
Thanks dearie I just check after seeing your message now. I have been posted to a primary school in charly boy. What about you?
mine is a primary school around shomolu. Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.