Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83862 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
I just received congratulations email from Nasims now that I have been deployed but I access the website now and is still showing me not deployed. Waiting and hoping it will change latter. Those who were not posted before check you email now and also the website
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
It requested for bvn o

ezenwaez:
Use *45665# to check the date of your physical verification
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by henroo2003: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingMilan:
Besides most of the information the Eze guy was passing at the time were largely inconcequential. He kept on repeating and recycling non-useful information.
Now that he's needed to transmit useful information, he has suddenly developed an over-bloated ego. Typical Nigerian man mentality...

See human being see mentality... Always appreciate. There isn't need to wait for him for information if you have other alternatives

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
tomzee2:
I just received congratulations email from Nasims now that I have been deployed but I access the website now and is still showing me not deployed. Waiting and hoping it will change latter. Those who were not posted before check you email now and also the website
This is the email I receive

Dear Applicant,

Following your application to participate in the N-Power programme, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the N-Power batch C (stream 1) programme.

Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under “Verification”, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#)

After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under "Deployment"wink and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.

Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.

For additional enquiries, call 018888340, 092203102, 018888148 018888189

Dial *45665# to check your PPA venue and date of physical verification

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes

Engr. Umar B. Bindir (PhD)

SAP and National Coordinator (NSIP)

Login
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Is it free?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Npower what's happening to people in Rivers state. Are they not part of the program?
No one has been deployed in Rivers state.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dis is the response I always get anytime I dial the code: *45665#
ezenwaez:

1 Share

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello EZENWAEZ, I ve bin able to get d phone number of d President-General of d village where my PPA is situate. But the issue now is dat d Headmistress of d primary does not stay in d village where d primary school is situate or d neighboring village & schools are on holiday in Delta State. So, I ve not bin able to get d phone number of Headmistress of d primary school. The President-General is making efforts to get d phone number of d Headmistress (who is recently transferred there) 4 me. What will be my fate if dey can't help me with d Headmistress' phone number to enable me reach out to her to fill & sign my PPA letter, considering d fact dat schools are on holiday in Delta State & Also in view of d 3 days notice to reach d PPA after printing out d PPA letter? Pls reply.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
martin22:
Hello EZENWAEZ, I ve bin able to get d phone number of d President-General of d village where my PPA is situate. But the issue now is dat d Headmistress of d primary does not stay in d village where d primary school is situate or d neighboring village & schools are on holiday in Delta State. So, I ve not bin able to get d phone number of Headmistress of d primary school. The President-General is making efforts to get d phone number of d Headmistress (who is recently transferred there) 4 me. What will be my fate if dey can't help me with d Headmistress' phone number to enable me reach out to her to fill & sign my PPA letter, considering d fact dat schools are on holiday in Delta State & Also in view of d 3 days notice to reach d PPA after printing out d PPA letter? Pls reply.
Please check your email physical verification first before deployment
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
martin22:
Dis is the response I always get anytime I dial the code: *45665#
Your address is supposed to appear on your NASIMS portal
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by DJBIGGY(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
tomzee2:

Log out and login
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
DJBIGGY:

Log out and login
have done that severe
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
tomzee2:
This is the email I receive

Dear Applicant,

Following your application to participate in the N-Power programme, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the N-Power batch C (stream 1) programme.

Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under “Verification”, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#)

After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under "Deployment"wink and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.

Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.

For additional enquiries, call 018888340, 092203102, 018888148 018888189

Dial *45665# to check your PPA venue and date of physical verification

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes

Engr. Umar B. Bindir (PhD)

SAP and National Coordinator (NSIP)

Login
those who were deployed did you receive same email as this one?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by b3llo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's like no N-Agro have been deployed yet.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ilommartin(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
dalexy101037:
I still cant download my ppa . I have tried this trick and is not working ooo ... Pls is there any different if i log in to my dashboard using my email account or the npower id .. Should i assume because i am using my email to log in thats why i cant download my ppa letter ?
the shortest way to over the download problem is to click on the edit profile button, edit your profile even if there are correct and submit. After which, go and download without any stress...I was passing through same stress before this was reviewed. Hope it helps...
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
b3llo:
I pray this is true, maybe then I will have small hope
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ilommartin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
tomzee2:
those who were deployed did you receive same email as this one?
yes I did
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ilommartin(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sheggun1:
AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY PPA LETTER
edit your profile even if they are correct. Submit and download the ppa letter with no stress...I hope it helps...
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ilommartin:
yes I did
which means I have hope
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ilommartin(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
LordPherule:
I'm unable to download the PPA letter.
edit your profile even if they are correct. Submit and download the ppa letter at easy. I hope it helps...

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by asambo10: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yes
Bobfrade:
Please has anyone in kaduna state been deployed by Npower?
I want to know if it's only me that's still waiting patiently ooo�
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by asambo10: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
I’m N-Agro. I have been deployed. Kaduna state
b3llo:
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mr. EZENWAEZ, in case of my PPA which is a primary school, is d Headmistress same as d PPA Contact person to sign d PPA letter? Or are there people employed by N-Power for such purposes? Kindly reply. Thanks a lot
ezenwaez:

Your address is supposed to appear on your NASIMS portal
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by b3llo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
asambo10:
Interesting. That shows that the queue is moving.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by b3llo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
asambo10:
Was it today or from the first day u got deployed? Am in Gombe
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by asambo10: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
First day.
b3llo:
Was it today or from the first day u got deployed? Am in Gombe
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ilommartin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

All Npower Batch C applicants are to check their NASIMS portal for their deployment status, on clicking on the deployment tab, an Npower Batch C applicant should be able to see his or her place of primary assignment, entitled monthly stipend and his or her PPA letter for immediate download (see attached screenshot).

Please after downloading the PPA/deployment letter, you are to take it to your assigned supervisor at your place of primary assignment not exceeding three days from the date of printout.

Your assigned supervisor will screen your documents and tick the accepted or rejected box, if you are accepted, you are to reupload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal again, this is the process, please when going to your PPA please go with all the documents you uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal.
Please note, if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, then choose another program and exercise patience and keep checking your NASIMS portal for updates on your deployment status.
All DELTA STATE Npower shortlisted candidates let's meet on this Whatsapp group https:///FGX7Yw5rTUNBeqCJ2djAHR
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by martin22: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
The WhatsApp group didn't open. Pls, check d link very well.
Ilommartin:
All DELTA STATE Npower shortlisted candidates let's meet on this Whatsapp group https:///FGX7Yw5rTUNBeqCJ2djAHR
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by VICKYE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
FINALLY,
Rivers State Beneficiaries have received a CONGRATULATIONS mail.

There's hope.

RIVERS STATE people, we shall sail Through.

Kindly check your "SPAM BOX" in your email.

I congratulate you too.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
VICKYE:
FINALLY,
Rivers State Beneficiaries have received a CONGRATULATIONS mail.

There's hope.

RIVERS STATE people, we shall sail Through.

Kindly check your "SPAM BOX" in your email.

I congratulate you too.

But we need posting....you just got the mail I guess?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
I doubt this email,no address below verification

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by LORDLARGE(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fatasy:
I doubt this email,no address below verification

Lol Check under deployment not verification that's where the address for physical verification is

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.