Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83723 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Exodora: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Files:
I heard the federal government will increase the 30k to 40k soon because of the upcoming elections...
I am still yet to get my NYSC certificate since I am still in service. Who can help me with this npower
You are very greedy .

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Rashdimuh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where's CPS Oloya located people please help
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
deherdsman:

MY own worry is that i'm in TARABA and was posted to NIGER, how do i go about it sir?
You chose Niger as your state of residence
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kudos6453:
Was posted to primary school and I wish to teach in secondary can I redeployed after visiting my PPA?
You have to be careful, primary school is under SUBEB while secondary School is under state Ministry of Education, first visit your local Education district to see if it is possible
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shaev7:

Actually, I have sane issues, I mailed them, but no response then I called their customer care, I was told that I should not choose another program, I should hold on that is a technical challenge.
Later the mail section replied me saying the opposite of what I was told on phone, meaning I should change the programme. Now am stock and don't know who to follow.
I was told to check by evening today that it may have been resolved as my ID number was requested for further assistance.

Please how did you got their contact, I have been trying but negative. Can you share their contact with me it's very urgent. I left a mail on your DM
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
My advice to everyone is to relax but keep trying. The site is mishaving but all will be sorted out as time goes by
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Maryam1234(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
I am told to update my profile but the file size exceed 200kb hope it won't affect my deployment?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Kudos6453(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Has anyone been posted to secondary school here?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maryam1234:
I am told to update my profile but the file size exceed 200kb hope it won't affect my deployment?
you need to reduce it to 200kb or below. I’m having same issues too
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by iconnecta(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
ok oo
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Shaev7(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Igwend:

Please how did you got their contact, I have been trying but negative. Can you share their contact with me it's very urgent. I left a mail on your DM
Check your mail, I have sent them.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Adehyemmy: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
I couldn't log in. Maybe due to network overcrowded. Please somebody should help.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ozid(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please members try going through the previous thread before asking questions some questions have already been answered, this is just to avoid repitition, if you go through the thread and your solution is not there, then you ask questions
Thank you so much sir for all the information you have been sharing on this platform about Npower. I asked you about me changing my state of residence then (Kogi) which I used for the registration of Npower to my current state of residence (Kwara) but you advised me to wait until after deployment before I can apply for redeployment. Now I have been deployed to Kogi which I have left. Pls my question is it possible for me to redeploy at this stage and how can I go about it? Thank you.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Elan83(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shaev7:

Check your mail, I have sent them.
wish to call u, can I've ur contact plz
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Elan83(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Shaev7 post=105238454]
Check your mail, I have sent them.[/quote nawa o
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Juanmike(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
hardeybaryor153:
Same here oooo
We're you deployed?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yusluvajide10:
Hi Mr ezenwaes..

I hope this message finds you well. I was shortlisted for the Npower batch C program and i did my biometric caption. I checked my deployment now and it said there is no available program in my local govt that i should change my program and i change to N-health from N-teach i initially choose. My deployment status now write you have not yet been deploy.

Please kindly clarify on this as i look forward to your warm response.

Thanks
Hahahhahahaha you have been scammed bro congratulations grin
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
madri4u:
Please nairaland, l have not been deployed and all my details are intact. Do l need to edit my details by updating again so that l can be shortlisted? Need serious advice from you guys.
For you to shortlisted you need to wait till October if you are lucky
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
waze63:

I just checked mine and this is what I saw
I haven't been deployed and it's showing an error from the portal
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Shaev7(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Elan83:
wish to call u, can I've ur contact plz
But I saw your mail request, and I responded to it. 0.7.0.3.1.2.4.5.5.7.6
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
aryke:
I helped my brother checked and not deployed yet. He was shortlisted for biometric and well captured. Does it means that not all those who did biometric would be deployed. I remember the minister said they have divided it into two batches, so what I don't understand is that it is the candidates that have already done biometric are the ones that they divided into two batches.? Meaning if you are not deploy yet,your name automatically fall under the second batch. Thanks
If you do biometric automatic you are in batch C stream 1, you are already selected, if you didn't do biometric then wait for batch C stream 2 if you are lucky
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ridwan006(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aswear, Donald Trump is right Nigeria is a shithole. Applicants must pass through unnecessary physical and emotional challenges whenever any government related job is registered online. Weak server, poor planning and inconsistency. We waited for a year and months yet, the website is still not ready.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by itslinkin4005(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Taywon:
If you haven't seen yours, refresh your deployment page it will pop up..... Congratulations
I don refresh tire , it's not showing..
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by itslinkin4005(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

All Npower Batch C applicants are to check their NASIMS portal for their deployment status, on clicking on the deployment tab, an Npower Batch C applicant should be able to see his or her place of primary assignment, entitled monthly stipend and his or her PPA letter for immediate download (see attached screenshot).

Please after downloading the PPA/deployment letter, you are to take it to your assigned supervisor at your place of primary assignment not exceeding three days from the date of printout.

Your assigned supervisor will screen your documents and tick the accepted or rejected box, if you are accepted, you are to reupload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal again, this is the process, please when going to your PPA please go with all the documents you uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal.
Please note, if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, then choose another program and exercise patience and keep checking your NASIMS portal for updates on your deployment status.
Mine keep saying, something went wrong. I don refresh the page tire and nothing is coming up..
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Maryam1234(f): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
tomzee2:
you need to reduce it to 200kb or below. I’m having same issues too
Oh! I have been deployed regardless.Thanks dear.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by OLUPET009(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Anytime I click d deployment status it kept showing me error something went wrong I should fresh, and have not been deploy yet. Wat should I do pls?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Maryam1234(f): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
@ op I was posted to a village very far from my area of residence but same Area Council, please any hope of redeployment plus how many times does an npower volunteer go to work in a week? My PPA is Junior Secondary School Guto,Bwari LEA.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Chiachifranklin: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mine is still showing Biometrics capturing, after I have done d capturing, please why is it so?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tribu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please has anyone been deployed.
Mine is still showing...

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Arrahman39: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Finish your nysc first
use your school cert. Na desme stipen ...
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Maryam1234(f): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chiachifranklin:
Mine is still showing Biometrics capturing, after I have done d capturing, please why is it so?
Click login, ignore the biometric capturing icon.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Amarisa(f): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

The deadline is 3 days after deployment

Pls does the 3 days start counting from the day the deployment status was checked like today or from when I print out my letter? Pls clarify me..thank You Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.