Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. (40255 Views)

A Female Pastor Aka Powerful Woman Of God Just Married His Born Again Wife. / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Simpu tin. We'll find to a simp to wife us, after all our shenanigans, that can take our bullshits and we'll be married long-ily everafter and our great-grandchildren, grandchildren and children will come to post our 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years together like this as the exemplary couple. Without little iota of knowledge of our fk ups and down sides. Ko o tan? undecided

I don't know why the mails are mas.turb.ating over this and turning it into a preaching point.

So y'all think this marriage has benefitted this man? Abi you think daddy was forming alufa meil over his wife? Clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by SirMichael1: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

How? cant person ask question? saintftm say his parent are 50year old each.
I simply ask if they twin coz they loook a like sir!!(no ofeinse) angry

Lolz. I always imagine if you can ever, for once , type well. Stop decieving people jor because I have you as a Facebook contact and you don't type as nut as you do here.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by yellowgarri2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
heckymaicon:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Congratulations to them. More good Life in good health & wealth.
Oshey Ambulance

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by SirMichael1: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Simpu tin. We'll find to a simp to wife us, after all our shenanigans, that can take our bullshits and we'll be married long-ily ever after and grandchildren and children will come to post our 20, 30, 40 years together like this as the exemplary couple. Without little iota of knowledge of our fk ups and down sides. Ko o tan? undecided

With the rate at which guys are taking the red pill, your daughters will have no simp to get married to so live all your whorïng life and include that of your daughters as well cause they'll be no simps to put a ring in their finger and at the same time tolerate their promiscuity. So help them live it now.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by wman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why do couples look alike after years of marriage?
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by BRATISLAVA: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
flokii:
Where those mum.u feminists to come and learn.. there is a reason you're female and feminine, to honour and support the male not to compete with them on who will be the head in the family unit and society.

You can't have two captains in a ship.. it's not just possible.

Mama is celebrating 50years because she got married and stayed true and committed to her relationship not like those emotionally wrecked women out there leading young girls astray.

What exactly are you saying? That the woman is the head of the home who carries everything called marriage so that the marriage lasted? Or that it lasted because the man was not one of the irresponsible modern men who are looking for women to give them a soft landing in life?

Modern men are some of the most confused about what masculinity and feminity are. Worst is that they don't even know what feminism is. They are just looking for someone to offload unrealistic expectations on.

The reason modern marriages seem to last a short while is because women are tired of the excesses of men. That's what is tagged feminism by men who don't want to end their bad ways in relationships.

As a man, work on yourself and your character and you will have a long fruitful marriage. Don't think that because a woman has endured long with you that she is enjoying your attitudes or even happy to be married to you.

Congrats to their parents, though.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by frozen70(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:
A perfect example of God's Grace. #togetherforever. Papa and Mama got married on 28th August, 1971. 50years of togetherness, through thick and thin. #goldentogether.

Only a romantic man like this can keep a woman happy for 50yrs

1 Like

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by BRATISLAVA: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
wman:

They really look similar. Aging is a beautiful thing. And 50 years is quite nice.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
wman:

I wonder why too.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Successmind(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to them,I pray I live longer than this and have a loner Happy home too
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This marriage lasted because the woman is Feminine to her Husband.
People really underEstimate the power of being Feminine.
i believe u have been naive of what the female gender defined feminine as ,both on media and human form

1 Like

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I wonder why too.
Bec they have been coperative and supportive to themselves in ups and down ..
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Emma1Oj(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:
A perfect example of God's Grace. #togetherforever. Papa and Mama got married on 28th August, 1971. 50years of togetherness, through thick and thin. #goldentogether.
Another more 50years loading..... Congratulations gentle father and romantic mom.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
frozen70:

Only a romantic man like this can keep a woman happy for 50yrs
and you believe na romance go make u last long with a man ,hmmmm,so if he became not romantic for a seconds,na to move go next project
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by frozen70(f): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
larryking540:

and you believe na romance go make u last long with a man ,hmmmm,so if he became not romantic for a seconds,na to move go next project

If you are a woman, you will understand better
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What exactly are you saying? That the woman is the head of the home who carries everything called marriage so that the marriage lasted? Or that it lasted because the man was not one of the irresponsible modern men who are looking for women to give them a soft landing in life?

Modern men are some of the most confused about what masculinity and feminity are. Worst is that they don't even know what feminism is. They are just looking for someone to offload unrealistic expectations on.

The reason modern marriages seem to last a short while is because women are tired of the excesses of men. That's what is tagged feminism by men who don't want to end their bad ways in relationships.

As a man, work on yourself and your character and you will have a long fruitful marriage. Don't think that because a woman has endured long with you that she is enjoying your attitudes or even happy to be married to you.

Congrats to their parents, though.
what's the definition of feminism pretty lady .
do u believe modern women or female have character
if you can't endure in a relationship ,are you really worth been in a relationship Bec from your quote it seems you believe relationship is a smooth sailing drive ...
I will appreciate your response without insult attached so others can also learn atleast if u can convince me ,you have also been able to convince another male about what feminism is all about.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
frozen70:

If you are a woman, you will understand better
I am not a woman ,I appreciate that fact ,if the romance you talk about can't be express out by lips for others to understand ,then the romance you feel only your fellow gender understand alone is a manipulative one ,am sorry to say ,
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
larryking540:

Bec they have been coperative and supportive to themselves in ups and down ..

I see.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by PrinceOfLagos: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nice one

Congrats guys
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by ugodson(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you guys really noticed,they both look like siblings. God Almighty will grant them longer life in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by lastchild: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
am I the only one who notice that two of them look alike?
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I see.

yeah ,y do u think modern woman want marriage but aren't ready for the responsibility that comes with it ...
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
larryking540:

yeah ,y do u think modern woman want marriage but aren't ready for the responsibility that comes with it ...

I see.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I have always known those dissing women here are the broke brothers grin

Congratulations to mummy and daddy!
Oya Mr Rich do me small giveaway na grin
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by wumi2017(f): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to them,may d Lord continue to bless their family
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by TheMostComplex1: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
May God continue to protect them
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

Oya Mr Rich do me small giveaway na grin
Carry your smelly sperm comot near .my bearded meat.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
lastchild:
am I the only one who notice that two of them look alike?

You're not the only one o.

I've noticed that most older couples look alike. It's not just them; it's a general thing. Especially when they have same skin colour.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by MNDY(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Madam why my statement dey pepper you for body grin

Leave her...
Dem still neva understand say Feminism na the devil return to use woman challenge God's social order. Like he used the Biblical apple to make woman challenge God for am.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by phemmyfour: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
JovialJune:

You must have been living with them for 50 years to know how she was to her husband abi?

All these zeros with their definite assumptions.........
You better learn when you have the time now... everything is not gragra
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by ifiokjohn(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations.
I pray my own marriage shall celebrate more than 50 years of togetherness after I get married Godwilling
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by stonecoldcafe: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:

Congratulations toyour dear parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.