Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. (40258 Views)

A Female Pastor Aka Powerful Woman Of God Just Married His Born Again Wife. / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by edoairways: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Men....see loveeeeeeeee cool

Congrats to them cool

They met and married when love was true and women were sensible enough to know what they wanted..

This our generation,if you venture see marriage wey don escape divorce reach better 10 years, thank God lipsrsealed

Make I no talk pass like this make e no be like say I wor insult people mama and wives..

Rubbish..
If this present generation of men can be reasonable for once, divorce will reduce. This set has been shifting blame on women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Depressed101: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This marriage lasted because the woman is Feminine to her Husband.
People really underEstimate the power of being Feminine.
bros how did you know.. Were you there with him?
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by faithfull18(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jestin:
Baba God, l want this for myself and my wife in the future. Not the one Alex will engage his girlfriend in the morning and the engagement ring thrown away in the afternoon.
Nigerians, let people be. These things happen on a daily, you only get to hear about this one because they are known.

1 Like

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by DannyG8(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ......

They look much like each other

The resemblance ehnnnn

Anyway am not surprised......banging a woman for more than four years will make you look like her especially when it is done without condom not to talk of a whole 50 years
sense no reach you ba
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by VTJN(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:
A perfect example of God's Grace. #togetherforever. Papa and Mama got married on 28th August, 1971. 50years of togetherness, through thick and thin. #goldentogether.
Happy Golden jubilee of the wedding Anniversary of this loving couple. May God almighty spare their lives till toothless.

They won't have any cause to mourn over their children, grand-children and great grand-children
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by derbykol(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ......

[/b]They look much like each other[b]

The resemblance ehnnnn

Anyway am not surprised......banging a woman for more than four years will make you look like her especially when it is done without condom not to talk of a whole 50 years
Exactly
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by hardbody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

...ok so u sayin yor parents are 50 years old ....correct?....are they twins sir?(no ofeinse) angry

You are just not smart. Assume they got married at age 15 each, 50 years together means they will be 65years. How can someone be this dumb and still very proud to display it in a public space. God forbid.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by BRATISLAVA: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
larryking540:

what's the definition of feminism pretty lady .
do u believe modern women or female have character
if you can't endure in a relationship ,are you really worth been in a relationship Bec from your quote it seems you believe relationship is a smooth sailing drive ...
I will appreciate your response without insult attached so others can also learn atleast if u can convince me ,you have also been able to convince another male about what feminism is all about.

You can rest assured that you won't be insulted first, unless you begin it.

There are 2 types of relationships, and each person is entitled to their choice. The problems in relationships arise when people try and blend them.

1. Traditional relationships - this is where the gender roles are strictly from the good old days where women worship their husbands as their lords and the men take full responsibility for the well-being of their family. One was educated and extroverted, the other uneducated and docile. Usually what you have is a bread winner husband and the housewife. It has its benefits, but then it tends to be skewed in favor of men lording over their wives. It can be good if the two of them want that Daddy and Mommy relationship. You will never hear them talk about feminism. It doesn't exist in their world. It's a man's world. Both want that.

2. Modern/Western relationships - this is where the gender roles are not necessary because there is an understanding that both genders are capable. The man or woman can be lord, and there generally is no need for lording. There is no housewife, because for both to be bread winners there can't be such. Both have to do house and earning responsibilities. Both are equal by capability. You will never hear them talk about feminism, because they both understand that they are equal partners in their lives. It's a world for everyone. Both want that.

3. Then we have people who say they are modern, but they want to be traditional. They want to be traditional with the benefits of modernism. They don't want a liability, they need a working woman. Yet they expect a housewife. You ask them: do you want the traditional or modern? They want both. Usually it is men who want both. Weak men seeking to benefit and dominate all at once.

But it doesn't work that way, and they don't want to realize it. They are more concerned with the privileges their birth gender has given them, and they want to enforce it. This results in one party realizing they are being sidelined and speaking against it. To silence that complaint, they tag it feminism, a stubbornness and refusal to follow the traditional. They call it hatred of men, anything to let them run over the existence of another person, just because it benefits them. They wants her to do traditional roles and still be modern, but you can't have the two together —resulting in differences that cannot be resolved. If you want her to work to pay for her bills, who will have time for babies and the home? And if you tell her to stay at home, she has a life and ambitions she wants, too. Why on Earth would she give that up while the man can live out his dreams?

But what really is feminism, since it's not the above?
Well, the internet will help the search for that. Nigerian men cannot redefine feminism, they can only try to demonize it by painting it was misandry.

Feminism isn't the cause of modern marital problems. It is a result of treating women like second class humans. One day the slaves will want freedom. And didn't they get freedom by today?

The solution is to pick just one side of the coin. Only one.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Drunkdick85(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy anniversary to the family
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Abujaexpress: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pls just look at the third picture and see or feel how the woman reacted to that emotional pecking? Am jealous..My wife has to wake up o
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Aksnoopy: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is what you get when you marry a virgin.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by MummyD2020(f): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:
A perfect example of God's Grace. #togetherforever. Papa and Mama got married on 28th August, 1971. 50years of togetherness, through thick and thin. #goldentogether.

Congratulations to them! I pray that they live to celebrate thier diamond jubilee in good health, Amen. This is what we need to see here and not some yeye yeye topics gracing the front page
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by MummyD2020(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aksnoopy:
This is what you get when you marry a virgin.

Abi o, as long as both are virgins. I watched national geography lately, the male and female ostriches were both dancing together before mating. It takes two to tangle
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by EmekaA125(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by chrisvic007: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
I tap into this anointing and pray that my spouse and I live to celebrate our fiftieth wedding anniversary.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by godblessuyirich(f): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
WOW GOD CONTINUE TO KEEP AND BLESS THEM AND EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM TOO
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by whippersnapper(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
This could have us but binta left me for a guy who had a car
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Lightorder: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fine fine fresh fresh couples everywhere . More healthy years ahead
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Peaceadebu: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lord Jesus I tap from this in Jesus name. I pray for a life partner as this. Lord grant us me my heart desires. AMEN
saintftm:
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Mayng01(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
That papa looks like ortom” happy anniversary
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by snarkynehne(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Most beautiful thing i've seen today...
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by YemiBobo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
What a lovely togetherness grin
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:

Send your account number.

grin
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Pumpumking: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
hardbody:

You are just not smart. Assume they got married at age 15 each, 50 years together means they will be 65years. How can someone be this dumb and still very proud to display it in a public space. God forbid.

..ok so are u sayin the dad is Peterfile becuz he marry the mother at 15 years old becuz she is underage & is ok they both 50 year old....correct?....brother, u r so cold & disresspetful for sayin the father marry the mother at 15 year old..shame on u sir!!!(no oofense) angry

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by 1F30M4(f): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
They sure look amazing together, we love to see it.. Congratulations to them, many more happy & healthy years.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by larryking540: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You can rest assured that you won't be insulted first, unless you begin it.

There are 2 types of relationships, and each person is entitled to their choice. The problems in relationships arise when people try and blend them.

1. Traditional relationships - this is where the gender roles are strictly from the good old days where women worship their husbands as their lords and the men take full responsibility for the well-being of their family. One was educated and extroverted, the other uneducated and docile. Usually what you have is a bread winner husband and the housewife. It has its benefits, but then it tends to be skewed in favor of men lording over their wives. It can be good if the two of them want that Daddy and Mommy relationship. You will never hear them talk about feminism. It doesn't exist in their world. It's a man's world. Both want that.

2. Modern/Western relationships - this is where the gender roles are not necessary because there is an understanding that both genders are capable. The man or woman can be lord, and there generally is no need for lording. There is no housewife, because for both to be bread winners there can't be such. Both have to do house and earning responsibilities. Both are equal by capability. You will never hear them talk about feminism, because they both understand that they are equal partners in their lives. It's a world for everyone. Both want that.

3. Then we have people who say they are modern, but they want to be traditional. They want to be traditional with the benefits of modernism. They don't want a liability, they need a working woman. Yet they expect a housewife. You ask them: do you want the traditional or modern? They want both. Usually it is men who want both. Weak men seeking to benefit and dominate all at once.

But it doesn't work that way, and they don't want to realize it. They are more concerned with the privileges their birth gender has given them, and they want to enforce it. This results in one party realizing they are being sidelined and speaking against it. To silence that complaint, they tag it feminism, a stubbornness and refusal to follow the traditional. They call it hatred of men, anything to let them run over the existence of another person, just because it benefits them. They wants her to do traditional roles and still be modern, but you can't have the two together —resulting in differences that cannot be resolved. If you want her to work to pay for her bills, who will have time for babies and the home? And if you tell her to stay at home, she has a life and ambitions she wants, too. Why on Earth would she give that up while the man can live out his dreams?

But what really is feminism, since it's not the above?
Well, the internet will help the search for that. Nigerian men cannot redefine feminism, they can only try to demonize it by painting it was misandry.

Feminism isn't the cause of modern marital problems. It is a result of treating women like second class humans. One day the slaves will want freedom. And didn't they get freedom by today?

The solution is to pick just one side of the coin. Only one.
if you call men of modern generation weak ,who created these weak men ,if I may ask?
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations Papa and Mama
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by afadi2410: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=105237663]

Madam why my statement dey pepper you for body grin

Abeg help me ask her o
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
I tap into this anniversary. Our own too will last for a life time

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by opribo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Can someone possibly share with me the advantages/benefits of long stay together, tolerating, enduring everything.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Danniedpastor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

...ok so u sayin yor parents are 50 years old ....correct?....are they twins sir?(no ofeinse) angry

Please, who was your English teacher?
Abeg read and comprehend jare.
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Pumpumking: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Please, who was your English teacher?
Abeg read and comprehend jare.

So u agree his parent is 50 year old twins, corect?...bro u hav common sense sir! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.