Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart (1195 Views)

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fulani want to turn the whole north to Islam, Igbos don't want Islam in the east. Different side of the same coin..... Hope Liberal Yoruba are seeing this..... Defend your region.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Can't they be replaced politically?
They can be replaced,if only Abuja will allow the choice of the people to prevail...as u & I already know, IMPOSITION of unpopular candidate as against the genuine will of the people is part of what we are suffering today.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
The fulanis, desperately wants a unified northern Nigeria, under their control, with Islam 98% as their religion.But to achieve this, they will have to conquer other Christian ethnic tribes in the north.How& which method did they apply for this conquest was thier greatest mistake.Since the Christians in the north refused to accept Islam as their religion, the fulanis resorted to killing! The fulanis, desperately needs PLATEAU STATE,S/KADUNA & BENUE STATES, because of its agric friendly weather,& many other untapped mineral resources.They also want an EMIR in jos, which the owners of plateau refused to give them.Unable to achieve this, the fulanis resorted to killings.This stubbornness, to forcefully conquer & occupy other ethnic tribes lands, across Nigeria, is fast tearing Nigeria apart.
It is undebatable that Fulani killed more people in Zamfara and Katsina than the rest killed in the country combined bit people like u and media houses only make report that is giving the narration twisted view.
Their atrocities is unjustifiable but making it look religious is a bias!
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
SlyDev:
Fulani want to turn the whole north to Islam, Igbos don't want Islam in the east. Different side of the same coin..... Hope Liberal Yoruba are seeing this..... Defend your region.
Yes, igbos don't want Islam, they abhorr it.But people like uzoyadinnjo, ORJI KALU, David umahi can import Islam into the s/east,by their greedy political ambition.I urge u to visit LOKPANTA IN ABIA STATE & see the wickedness of ORJI KALU.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Yes, igbos don't want Islam, they abhorr it.But people like uzoyadinnjo, ORJI KALU, David umahi can import Islam into the s/east,by their greedy political ambition.I urge u to visit LOKPANTA IN ABIA STATE & see the wickedness of ORJI KALU.

Why will I go there. I don't wanna be ipob meal, I value my life sad
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
It is undebatable that Fulani killed more people in Zamfara and Katsina than the rest killed in the country combined bit people like u and media houses only make report that is giving the narration twisted view.
Their atrocities is unjustifiable but making it look religious is a bias!
I don't know who told u that the number of people killed in,zamfara&katsina is more than other killings across Nigeria?? However, it's because the hausas allowed them.then they thought other ethnic tribes would allow them, the way hausas allowed them.There is no bias information here.fulanis has become the number one enemy of over 200 ethnic tribes in Nigeria.ITS STILL THIER STUBBORNNESS, THAT CREATED THIS ENEMIES FOR THEM
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
I don't know who told u that the number of people killed in,zamfara&katsina is more than other killings across Nigeria?? However, it's because the hausas allowed them.then they thought other ethnic tribes would allow them, the way hausas allowed them.There is no bias information here.fulanis has become the number one enemy of over 200 ethnic tribes in Nigeria.ITS STILL THIER STUBBORNNESS, THAT CREATED THIS ENEMIES FOR THEM
I don't understand what I mean by allowing them to kill?
Do u want people to take arms and fall on full anarchy so that u will jubilate and call us fools?
No matter the killings and suffering, people should only depend themselves but not to attack. You need to check well and know that all criminals killing in Nigeria can't match the bandits killing in Zamfara and Katsina alone?
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
I don't understand what I mean by allowing them to kill?
Do u want people to take arms and fall on full anarchy so that u will jubilate and call us fools?
No matter the killings and suffering, people should only depend themselves but not to attack. You need to check well and know that all criminals killing in Nigeria can't match the bandits killing in Zamfara and Katsina alone?
Those bandits,are they not human beings?.. Which weapons do they have/use, that other tribes cannot afford or access,if truely they want freedom? How much do there sponsors worth?If it's money, there are wealthy men& women that can match their sponsors,money for money,skill for skill, fight for fight... FEAR A MAN/WOMAN THAT HAD BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL OVER TIME, WHEN-EVER THEY REVOLT AGAINST THEIR OPPRESSORS,THE OPPRESSORS CANNOT CONTAIN THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by beejaay: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:

In 2023, SE would be alone in Southern region as both SW and SS have supported southern presidency .

Na to wait and see how SE would open their mouth gbagada and campaign for another northerner, Fulani to be precised

the same way yoruba opened their mouth gbagada and campaign for the north against their southern brothers..every betrayal deserve their own revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by beejaay: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
flokii:
I'm trying to look past the Fulani narrative now.. what if there is a grand plan by the North currently being implemented to keep power in the North with the suppprt of SE?

I mean they (SE) have started dissociating themselves from southern governors declaration meaning they are planning to form alliance with the North. I see Yorubas going back to opposition politics like the days of Abacha.

the same way yoruba formed alliance with the north agains their southern partner.. what goes around comes around...we betrayed so we should be betrayed as well if we cant do the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by beejaay: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
flokii:

It can happen o.. afterall the Fulanis would still be in power till the day of handing over, so they (SE) won't have anything to worry about.
You saw how the same people called Yorubas names for voting Buhari (in an evenly shared vote not block votes) while they went ahead to give block votes to Atiku (a Fulani) without any name-calling.

God keep us all till 2023 and after.. so many will be surprised. but still I'm rooting for a Southerner to succeed Buhari.

which southern are you rooting for?? if you cant root for SE then where is the justice dont play ostrich game and play the victim card..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Northern Governors Plan To Start War In 2022" – Obadiah (video) / Supporters Sing "Our Helper O" As They Welcome Fani Kayode Back Home / Lagos Stand Up! Incoming Governor 2023, The New King On The Bloc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.