Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart (1194 Views)

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
The fulanis, desperately wants a unified northern Nigeria, under their control, with Islam 98% as their religion.But to achieve this, they will have to conquer other Christian ethnic tribes in the north.How& which method did they apply for this conquest was thier greatest mistake.Since the Christians in the north refused to accept Islam as their religion, the fulanis resorted to killing! The fulanis, desperately needs PLATEAU STATE,S/KADUNA & BENUE STATES, because of its agric friendly weather,& many other untapped mineral resources.They also want an EMIR in jos, which the owners of plateau refused to give them.Unable to achieve this, the fulanis resorted to killings.This stubbornness, to forcefully conquer & occupy other ethnic tribes lands, across Nigeria, is fast tearing Nigeria apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Boni92: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by BigRocky: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Their end is near!
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Iykoto86(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
The fulanis, desperately wants a unified northern Nigeria, under their control, with Islam 98% as their religion.But to achieve this, they will have to conquer other Christian ethnic tribes in the north.How& which method did they apply for this conquest was thier greatest mistake.Since the Christians in the north refused to accept Islam as their religion, the fulanis resorted to killing! The fulanis, desperately needs PLATEAU STATE,S/KADUNA & BENUE STATES, because of its agric friendly weather,& many other untapped mineral resources.They also want an EMIR in jos, which the owners of plateau refused to give them.Unable to achieve this, the fulanis resorted to killings.This stubbornness, to forcefully conquer & occupy other ethnic tribes lands, across Nigeria, is fast tearing Nigeria apart.
it will end in Tear's.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigRocky:
Their end is near!
Honestly,I pray it ends sooner than expected

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boni92:
Good one
Yes, the Lord is our strength
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Iykoto86:
it will end in Tear's.
Amen!Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by BigRocky: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Honestly,I pray it ends sooner than expected

Bro they show strength cus their daddy is the president,as buhari tenure draw closer so is their end getting closer
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by flokii: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
I'm trying to look past the Fulani narrative now.. what if there is a grand plan by the North currently being implemented to keep power in the North with the suppprt of SE?

I mean they (SE) have started dissociating themselves from southern governors declaration meaning they are planning to form alliance with the North. I see Yorubas going back to opposition politics like the days of Abacha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by buckeyemedia: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigRocky:

Bro they show strength cus their daddy is the president,as buhari tenure draw closer so is their end getting closer
Is a Fulani man the Governor of your state? Or is your Local Government Chairman an Hausa Brother? Perennial Wailer, living in an augmented reality?
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by buckeyemedia: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
flokii:
I'm trying to look past the Fulani narrative now.. what if there is a grand plan by the North currently being implemented to keep power in the North with the suppprt of SE?

I mean they (SE) have started dissociating themselves from southern governors declaration meaning they are planning to form alliance with the North. I see Yorubas going back to opposition politics like the days of Abacha.
Arthur Nzeribe procured the High Court injunction General Babaginda used in annulling June 12th 1993 election, The 2 Million Man March of February 1998 was the culmination of efforts by the group Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha under the direction of Daniel Kanu, constant betrayers.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Monogamy: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fulani stubbornness would end with Buhari's tenure..

A president from the Southern region would cure that madness
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
flokii:

In 2023, SE would be alone in Southern region as both SW and SS have supported southern presidency .

Na to wait and see how SE would open their mouth gbagada and campaign for another northerner, Fulani to be precised
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by buckeyemedia: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

How?
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by FarahAideed: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How?
E shock U?
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by buckeyemedia: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

E shock U?
Wetin be e shock you? Explain how Osinbajo will curtail banditry after President Buhari has left power? Ipob by then will be the numero nuisances in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by flokii: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

In 2023, SE would be alone in Southern region as both SW and SS have supported southern presidency .

Na to wait and see how SE would open their mouth gbagada and campaign for another northerner, Fulani to be precised

It can happen o.. afterall the Fulanis would still be in power till the day of handing over, so they (SE) won't have anything to worry about.
You saw how the same people called Yorubas names for voting Buhari (in an evenly shared vote not block votes) while they went ahead to give block votes to Atiku (a Fulani) without any name-calling.

God keep us all till 2023 and after.. so many will be surprised. but still I'm rooting for a Southerner to succeed Buhari.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Monogamy: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How?

If there is political will, both army and air force would be totally restructured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by FarahAideed: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Wetin be e shock you? Explain how Osinbajo will curtail banditry after President Buhari has left power?

We will Bring in South African , Australian and Russians mercenaries and they will quell those idiots in 12 weeks
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by buckeyemedia: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

If there is political will, both army and air force would be totally restructured
Please Let that Mogadishu Terrorist Farrah aideed answer the question.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by buckeyemedia: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

We will Bring in South African , Australian and Russians mercenaries and they will quell those idiots in 12 weeks
Really? Mohogany has already answered it for you, which Yeye mercenaries?
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by BigRocky: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Is a Fulani man the Governor of your state? Or is your Local Government Chairman an Hausa Brother? Perennial Wailer, living in an augmented reality?

I will not be the one to tell you that you are suffering from serious mental disorder!

You seeing the gross failure and backing up of the Fulani head slammers,and murderers by ur darling clueless,and failed walking dead daddy you called ur president.,and u are still taking side with the failure further tell the world that you have lost touch with reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Monogamy: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
flokii:

It can happen o.. afterall the Fulanis would still be in power till the day of handing over, so they (SE) won't have anything to worry about.
You saw how the same people calling Yorubas names for voting Buhari (in an evenly shared vote not block votes) while they went ahead to give block votes to Atiku (a Fulani) without any name-calling.

God keep us all till 2023 and after.. so many will be surprised. but still I'm rooting for a Southerner to succeed Buhari.

With the body language of Apc, presidency under the party should come to Southern region.. The party itself don't have any excuse for not doing that..

As for SE, Pdp won't even get reasonable votes there this time around cos Kanu's incarceration would turn off people from participating in Nigeria election plus another Fulani again..

In North, there would be supremacy battle bte Buhari CPC's caucus vs Atiku. They both can't work together. Atiku's presidency is DBA
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
flokii:

I mean they (SE) have started dissociating themselves from southern governors declaration meaning they are planning to form alliance with the North. I see Yorubas going back to opposition politics lile the days of Abacha.
You are right..I pray it never happens.Because it can never favor we in the east, our politicians in the east are to me, Judases.The fulanis,are shopping for a Judas or a Delilah who would advance thier agenda.That's why u see Judas uzoyadinnjo betraying his colleagues & s/east in general.As for me, restructuring or separation is the best thing for an Igbo man!
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by FarahAideed: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Really? Mohogany has already answered it for you, which Yeye mercenaries?

Fulani Airforce and Army can never defeat Fulani bandits
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Bro are you sure? People like uzoyadinnjo,ORJI KALU will be worse than buhari.They would like to please the north more than the south.
Re: Nigeria: The Stubbornness Of Fulanis Tearing Nigeria Apart by Monogamy: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Bro are you sure? People like uzoyadinnjo,ORJI KALU will be worse than buhari.They would like to please the north more than the south.

Can't they be replaced politically?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will People Survive Christmas And Year 2022 FG?? / Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen / 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.