Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) (43347 Views)

Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Opirlo: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let those who has ear hear ooooo.
We all know the direct interpretation of saminaka in Hausa language.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by JuanJO(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Molake94:
Thanks

But better still are there no rail line for people to use
u dey joke abi?
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Ykc2(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Even with free helicopter ride, I won't near most places in Nigeria. Port Harcourt, Abuja, and Lagos are enough for me. Maybe, 2 or 3 other states.
your funny Abuja where dem dey kidnap people always, you can only say some parts of Abuja some parts of lagos some parts ph,oga dem kidnapp people for ikorodu and lekki steady make I talk about ph own ,no where safe for naija at moment

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Eriokanmi: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

For Where!!
Him and his fellow members of the Zombie Club, Yarimo, Simplyleo, Helinius, Bosstrevor,etc..

When they see Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu news,
You see dem displaying like Egungun masquerade!! undecided sad
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Positivepoint(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin grin the world will experience peace of mind without those pipu thAt wash their preekd with kettles water,molest children.From Afgan,Somalia, etc haba sad

Well the cross bearers priest hold world records on child molestation accros the world. Are u sure u ain't victim too?. U need to get ur *SS checked lol.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ipobarethieves: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Positivepoint:

Well the cross bearers priest hold world records on child molestation accros the world. Are u sure u ain't victim too?. U need to get ur *SS checked lol.

u don strap BOM*around Ur waist grin Abdul mutalab brotha.IslamaBAD
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Onitsha to Lagos wey we dey use Night bus dey go, without any fear of Attack, but u no fit try am for Northern states especially Adamawa. sad
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ykc2:
your funny Abuja where dem dey kidnap people always, you can only say some parts of Abuja some parts of lagos some parts ph,oga dem kidnapp people for ikorodu and lekki steady make I talk about ph own ,no where safe for naija at moment
Enugu and Cross river state are the most peaceful at the moment.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
I remember how God saved me on that road around 2016 when the ugly Terrorists called Fulani and Buhari started showing up newly.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by kingbee90: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
michoim:
PDP agents massively into raising false alarms because of 2023...God curse all looters(PDP)
Do you know you are a very STUPID FOOL? We are talking about INSECURITY under the watch of a Terrorist president you are talking about PDP.
You are very daft
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Arewalegend: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad May God deliver us from kettles carrier and MuhamMAD dem sad sad
how I wish I can see U...just to kill U
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Viserion: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
Mr President @Zagotweet has issued a warning to some travellers. He wrote:

"Security Alert !!!
Anyone coming from Kano to Jos or from Jos to Kano should not take the vehicle going through Saminaka axis.
It's a dead trap for now, so the Saminaka road should be avoided. Please spread this information."

"I missed those days, when i will take off from Kano to Kaduna around 6pm and drive peacefully. No fear of any criminality just some potholes."
what about bauchi to kaduna?
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Bngf: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by sammie99: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Saminaka has been a dead trap for years now
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by rmjoshua(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
I think this is a false alarm. we in Saminaka have been living peacefully. there had never been any attack on any one nor any traveler blocked along that axis ever in history.
please ignore this information as the road from Mano to Jos is safe, where there might be problem might be from jengre (Bassa LGA of plateau state) and that too has no problem. We have been on this roads ever the crises.
our prayer is that all these wanton killings should come to end.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ordinary Pambegua to Saminaka is now a death field...

And Jesus wept..
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by uuzba(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
" a dead trap"?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

A trap that is dead na.

Nigerians and their English can quench the sun sef.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ismodiwa(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin grin same religion u pipu dey kill for one Allah/molest teens.

Is sad no Muslim See's a Christian as a threat but these same christians always prey on innocent Muslims, we will fight you till our last breath. "Unbelievers"
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Otunbakolawole0: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na to follow Miango, go comot for Doka side be that. Israelite journey
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kano Ikara Makarfi Sabon gari tudun Wada Maigana Soba Dutsen wai Pambegua all the way to saminaka undecided, safe and free route before. How things have gone bad in our country. I remember during my service days when i would travel from taraba to kaduna entering saminaka by 8pm, kaduna by 11pm

Mehn this government has failed it's people
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Positivepoint(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
u don strap BOM*around Ur waist grin Abdul mutalab brotha.IslamaBAD

Just like u tied tiny boys under ur hoods.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ipobarethieves: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Positivepoint:

Just like my father tied tiny boys under his hoods.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Ikpongiton: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2021
The country is going from bad to worst and obasanjo says it should remain like that.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm saminaka ..
Old days sha but now you will be thinking of your movements...
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by whirlwind7(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Boyooosa:
Bad roads or criminals?

What do you think "security alert" in the topic meant?
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by KingMack(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
lalasticlala:
Mr President @Zagotweet has issued a warning to some travellers. He wrote:

"Security Alert !!!
Anyone coming from Kano to Jos or from Jos to Kano should not take the vehicle going through Saminaka axis.
It's a dead trap for now, so the Saminaka road should be avoided. Please spread this information."

"I missed those days, when i will take off from Kano to Kaduna around 6pm and drive peacefully. No fear of any criminality just some potholes."

Thank God that all through my youth call days there were no bad news...I use that Kano to Jos road no be small and always passing Saminaka. Every month i must travel reach 10× due to the distance of Kano to Jos
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by donmik: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
How about the kano road through Jos.
Is that better?
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Boyooosa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
whirlwind7:

What do you think "security alert" in the topic meant?
Yeah, sort of...
So that the users of the information will be effectively guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.