Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". (45484 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Marel3d: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_JV2BS35s

An excited road user praises Hope Uzodinma,Imo state governor over newly constructed road.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by SmartPolician: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hope Uzodinma is doing a great with road construction and rehabilitation. On the flip side, he has been building terribly poor public health facilities. Plus, he hasn't taken any serious steps to attract foreign investors to the state for improved IGR.

38 Likes

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
It is actually commendable.
I join him to say "Well done HE Hope Uzodinma!" .
APC is serving Imo well. Vote for APC and Asiwaju Tinubu for more of this kind of dividends of democracy.
God bless HE Uzodinma.
God bless Imo state.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless my Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Penguin2: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
He will still lose re-election.

If he likes, let him share 1million naira each to Imo indigenes.

Blood thirsty Supreme Court governor.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Penguin2: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Well done HE Hope Uzodinma. APC is serving Imo well.

Thunder fire APC and their service in Imo!

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by DevilSignature: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
cheesy

A paid dummy

Probably this one has never seen something good in his life that's why he finds a simple tarred road exiting

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Authoreety: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Supreme Court installed governor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by cenaman(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Substandard.

Usin a potholes free roads is our right, he should stop praising him for doing what he was elected to do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Risingblue008(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
If u trace that guy bloodline
Don't be surprised that
HE'S A ZOOGARIAN
grin grin grin grin
the id.ot dey happy say dey rubber am and the same time use thesame money pay'am
embarassed tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
I was in Estonia in 2016 and a white taxi driver ask me if I'm from Nigeria. I said yes
He said that he used to work and repair roads in Estonia and there are about 8 Nigerians who work with them to fix roads and patch potholes in Estonia.

He was praising Nigerians saying how good those Nigerian road workers are.
That they repair and tad roads very smooth better than their own guys.

Then he said he imagines how wonderful our roads in Nigeria are. Since we have so many proffesionals like the ones in Estonia.
Omo i no fit laugh grin grin
If i show him my village road,
The man fit collapse for ground.. grin

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Joshmoore(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
APC evil party, full of mediocrity, why will I praise a Nigerian politician for doing only less than 1% of 100% his basic responsibilities ? Is that not madness? No politician deserves a bleeping praise, especially not a Nigerian Politician

8 Likes

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by SecretReporter(f): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mad people everywhere

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by okoliobinna84(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
I accompanied the Governor yesterday to the flag off of a new road at Orlu. I must commend his Efforts on the reconstruction of the Orlu-Owerri road. It was a smooth ride all through.

6 Likes

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
While i dont support Uzodinma and his stupidity, for good road, he tried.

Owerri to Okigwe is far better than ever and Owerri Orlu too. But his tacit support to unjust killing of imo youths is terrible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Vlibray: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shut your trap man
wetin be the work of Governor ?
To build roads , provide other infrastructures etc
Why are you thanking him ?
Why you dey talk say e try..
mtcheew
Anybody why wan quote me fit quote me oo

5 Likes

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by ViceGovernor: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
You call that better road undecided them need to wipe this guy USB cord for back of him neck cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Kizyte(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
OK
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by doneback04: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
APC is serving Imo well. Vote for APC and Asiwaju Tinubu for more of this kind of dividends of democracy.
God bless HE Uzodinma.
God bless Imo state.
God bless Nigeria

God forbid you and APC

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by mustbewell: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
ROAD
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by OtunbaStixx23: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
It doesn't change anything..... He is losing the next election

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by winerbouy: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by bosstim(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
We won't take 10 steps further behind by voting that old man and corrupt party into power again. How can a sane individual be rooting for BAT beats my imagination
Vaughanlanrewaj:
God bless HE Uzodinma.
God bless Imo state.
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by xynerise: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
A party member you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Chydoohh: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Let the Truth prevail.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Adaorababy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Travelling is another form of education. I want to believe the anuofia of a man has never seen covered drainage system before in his life.

How can a human being born of a woman celebrate this kind of road without street lights and poor drainage system. Well, drainage is different from gutter.

Supreme court governor built gutter and this man here is embarrassing his village people!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Es350: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Hope Uzodinma is doing a great with road construction and rehabilitation. On the flip side, he has been building terribly poor public health facilities. Plus, he hasn't taken any serious steps to attract foreign investors to the state for improved IGR.
Uzodinjo and doing a great job in the same sentence? What are you smoking?

Stfu you useless APC urchin. I'm sure you have never being to Imo State before in your life. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Otunbakayce: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Foolish man that's what you are paying taxes for.
Provision of basic infrastructure is the core responsibility of a Governor.
Any Governor in Nigeria who isn't providing basic infrastructures such as Good roads, affordable and accessible healthcare,clean water e.t.c is a criminal. (Okezie ikpeazu is a criminal,Hope uzodinnma is a criminal,Rotimi akeredolu is a criminal, kayode fayemi is a criminal, Ben Ayade is a criminal, Bala Mohammed is a criminal).
Any elected public official who isn't performing his duty would be forced to resign in a sane clime.

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by ozil123: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Marel3d:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_JV2BS35s

An excited road user praises Hope Uzodinma,Imo state governor over newly constructed road.

Lmao. Na people wey dey alive dey use road. Tell your governor to fix the Insecurity issue in the state. That, to be honest is more paramount for imolites. If gunmen are parading all over the state, we won't be able to ply that road and other ones he has built!
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Femiwilli: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Supreme Court Gov
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by ZombieTAMER: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
undecided
No sidewalk
No lights

probably a paid urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oldest Tree, Mountain & Church: My Visit To Makrinitsa In Pelion (photos) / Stratolaunch, The World’s Largest Airplane Takes First Flight / American Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.