Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) (43329 Views)

Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ipobarethieves: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jolomenas:

The only thing god will deliver my father from is his stupidity/hopeless lifestyle
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
That's not the only "Death Trap" in this nation, if we are being honest....

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Jerryherd: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
The roads are dangerous, yet people need to travel to survive

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
SheriffDTrader:

You will never see him in threads like this

For Where!!
Him and his fellow members of the Zombie Club, Yarimo, Simplyleo, Helinius, Bosstrevor,etc..

When they see Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu news,
You see dem displaying like Egungun masquerade!! undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by snowball11(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

I thought you people described Buhari as the progressive candidate in 2015 ?

Now, 'by you people', I supposed you are referring to the 26%ters which I'm definitely not among. For those that saw a retrogressive candidate in 2015 and tagged him progressive, may their lives and business begin to progress in the way and direction that this government is headed!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by therajah: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davidganna10:
First to comment!
Thanks for the information, this country is turning into something else see how security signals are flying in, as if we are in Kabul. God help us
Its not turning to something else.. it is something else already..
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by humilitypays(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Muslims should stop hitting their forehead on the ground in the name of prayer, it affects their mental state and reason any devout Muslim that pray regularly a day ends up a terrorist and a lover of violence and bloodshed.

Stop hitting your forehead on the floor, its damaging your thinking faculty and destroys the little humanity left in you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by SLOVFO(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by condralbedez: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
This information is not for vuture griller,he is free to follow any path he chooses
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Positivepoint(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad May God deliver us from kettles carrier and MuhamMAD dem sad sad

The cross bearers are the killers around that area. The warning is for people to avoid them.

Those cross bearers are not only killers but cannibals too.

Most of the crisis is an excuse to harvest human flesh for consumption.

May God deliver us from cannibalsitic cross bearers. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by moneylords(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
michoim:
PDP agents massively into raising false alarms because of 2023...God curse all looters(PDP)
Thats exactly what you did against Jonathan in 2014, you showed them the way.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ismodiwa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Muhammad is not your Father's mate neither is he your ancestors mate..
Stop violating someone else's religion, you will regret it

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Exceed15: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davidganna10:
First to comment!
Thanks for the information, this country is turning into something else see how security signals are flying in, as if we are in Kabul. God help us

Did u say as if you are in Kabul ?
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Emmahenshaw: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Namdi Kanu is the Moses of our time, dividing this country is the best solution not until bandits take over this country, we will all surffer and die.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Exceed15: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari has destroyed this country.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Okemmuo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
Someone posted the video on whatsapp...
More than 100 armed bandits on motorbike sad
Please i go like see this video
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ipobarethieves: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin same religion u pipu dey kill for one Allah/molest teens.
ismodiwa:

Muhammad is not your Father's mate neither is he your ancestors mate..
Stop violating someone else's religion, you will regret it
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by RPG2020(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
DollarBuddy:
And the country keeps getting worst.

Oh lawd! Who did we offend?? cry cry

Lugard
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Abujason: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
Mr President @Zagotweet has issued a warning to some travellers. He wrote:

"Security Alert !!!
Anyone coming from Kano to Jos or from Jos to Kano should not take the vehicle going through Saminaka axis.
It's a dead trap for now, so the Saminaka road should be avoided. Please spread this information."

"I missed those days, when i will take off from Kano to Kaduna around 6pm and drive peacefully. No fear of any criminality just some potholes."

And Mr. Fresident’s reaction is…

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Orjioorji(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
englishmart:
I remember sometime in 2009 when I usually travelled to Zaria. From Zaria to Kano, to Zamfara, to Amassoma in Bayelsa. There was nothing but few checkpoints and portholes to worry about. These days, all my journeys, even from Kado to Area 11 are by flight.. I can't negotiate with some rebranded terrorists
real rebranded ooo.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by ipobarethieves: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin the world will experience peace of mind without those pipu thAt wash their preekd with kettles water,molest children.From Afgan,Somalia, etc haba sad
Positivepoint:

The cross bearers are the killers around that area. The warning is for people to avoid them.

Those cross bearers are not only killers but cannibals too.

Most of the crisis is an excuse to harvest human flesh for consumption.

May God deliver us from cannibalsitic cross bearers. Ameen
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Farid24224(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
humilitypays:
Muslims should stop hitting their forehead on the ground in the name of prayer, it affects their mental state and reason any devout Muslim that pray regularly a day ends up a terrorist and a lover of violence and bloodshed.

Stop hitting your forehead on the floor, its damaging your thinking faculty and destroys the little humanity left in you all.

We are not praying for or to you. So mind your business..

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by adeoladeola(f): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Right about now, we all seem to be solely in God's hands.

The entire world at large is in an unprecedented chaos, news of heavy fatalities have become the normal, these days.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Reference(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
'Death Trap', 'Security Alert' are pretty lousy advisories lacking in the specifics that describe the situation on that road or that area.
What exactly is happening there. Banditry?, robbery?, insurgency.? or just low-jackers exploiting bad roads . Be specific.

Right now we are in a country whose government and peoples cannot even define their security challenges and cannot find hordes... whole armies of roving bandits within its boundaries despite its huge population and relatively high density.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by socialmediaman: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
englishmart:
I remember sometime in 2009 when I usually travelled to Zaria. From Zaria to Kano, to Zamfara, to Amassoma in Bayelsa. There was nothing but few checkpoints and portholes to worry about. These days, all my journeys, even from Kado to Area 11 are by flight.. I can't negotiate with some rebranded terrorists

Lol at the bolded
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by MilitaryLady(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
Someone posted the video on whatsapp...
More than 100 armed bandits on motorbike sad
what the hell do these people want?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by humilitypays(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Farid24224:

We are not praying for or to you. So mind your business..
The world know you are praying to demon and that's why you Muslims go about killing people for no just reason and causing chaos.

Stop slamming your forehead on the floor, its damaging your little remaining brain
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by adeoladeola(f): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
It would have even been better if they're ONLY stealing the money, rather, they use the same stolen money to sponsor terror against their innocent subjects.

AdaNri1:
When everybody is interested in lining their pockets with a stolen money, who will build the nation?
Security costs money, training personnel costs money, they steal the money and leave the nation unsafe.
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by bafsonbaf: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mr president or whatever
Please be specific, why would somebody be in the comfort of his home and be putting unnecessary fair on people

If you say bad road aha understandable but killing we pray we will never see it in saminaka

People will just be spreading rumours

1 Like

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by adeoladeola(f): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pls stop being economical with the truth; the country is already something else, it's in a perilous situation at the moment.

Davidganna10:
First to comment!
Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by CaptainAyub: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
ipobarethieves:
humilitypays:
The world know you are praying to demon and that's why you Muslims go about killing people for no just reason and causing chaos.

Stop slamming your forehead on the floor, its damaging your little remaining brain
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) by Eriokanmi: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
englishmart:
That's a wise decision oo. Na me risk my life pass. Btw 2009 and 2010, around 8pm, I'd still be on the zamfara-zaria road, pass funtua. I had driven around 8pm from lokoja to ekiti in the past countless times and I'd not meet an ordinary motorcycle on the road via obajana Road...a deadly axis in kogi. At times, some people would stop me and say...but armed robbers just robbed along this road and na only me dey always dey inside car. I don't like picking passengers. 70k return flight no go do you harm and if you com book like one or 2 weeks ahead, you get a cheaper rate so you can pay, relax and wait for your flight date. Ask those paying ransom nah...they pay in millions, even sell properties join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.