Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United (73728 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / BREAKING: CR7 Joins Manchester City / Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Numerouno94(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mikael0407:

This guy you worry grin leave our G.O.A.T alone for us abeg. Messi went from a two team league to a one team league but u dey here dey criticize Ronaldo that went to the third favorite team in the hardest league in the world...na wa for you o, abi u no just like better thing undecided

Same hardest league in the world that City has bn dominating nd winning the league wit 25 to 30 points ahead? Abeg talk anoda tori.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by wunmi590(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

it wasnt back and forth from man city that caused this move. its like ronaldos former man united team mates and possibly sir alex persuaded him not to join man city because of this grammar that he shouldnt spoil his man united legacy. earlier, rooney was confident that ronaldo wouldnt sign for man city

You might be right though...

But I have also being following fabrizio on twitter and the whole man city Ronaldo transfer ish? It seems man city are not prepared for him at all

1 Like

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Great100000: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
masseratti:
the way some of you newbies Chelsea fans makes mouth, makes the likes of ol gees Chelsea fans cringe. Its way too much, its just two games for heaven sakes and you predicting all trophies for us.
So to your mind am a newbie Chelsea fan to u? grin grin grin cheesy

Quite funny, but I don dey support Chelsea during Autoglass shirt. During Desaily, Babayaro era.

Thanks.
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Please, don't insult the great man... Sir. Fergie won't have Martial starting against Southampton. Hell, Martial won't even be in team B. tongue
You don't get it.... Solksjaer can coach Martial....we know who will Coach CR7. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Cutefergieee: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
we no come get coach right now
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Jack005(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Abeggi... He is past his prime! Quit celebrating like you landed Antonio Conte in place of that Norwegian Ball Boy.
He's still better than any forward player man u has right now.. Also this means more marketing and more fans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
FM19addict:
Wonderful, you just have to love Jorge Mendes. He is the man behind the co-GOAT called Ronaldo

I still like this. For some funny reason.
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by michelism(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Babaj145:

E pain am...crying is allowed grin

grin grin grin

He didn't face Messi that went from competition to non living things grin

Left Spain, went to farmer's league, France.
Left Italy, leaving for England (that's class)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by adebwalex(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
If this is true I don finally port to Manchester United to join Ronaldo my Role model....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by frugal(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Ronaldo is an incredible player but City rejected the offer knowing he wouldn't bring much to the table as he is already ageing and may not click with their style of play but man utd willingly accepted because of his legendary status in the club and not because of what he stands to offer. I Wish him all the best.

Honestly, at his age, he has nothing to offer city. Manu seems like the better decision.
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
After one season in Man Utd, he is coming to his favorite club

Dreaming is allowed! undecided
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by ndidibabe(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Great100000:
So Man Utd don hijack am from Man City.

Who no like better thing.... grin grin grin grin

They don't him to do dem shege against Man City. grin grin grin cheesy

If na Chelsea e come now, then Champions League & Premiership & Super Cup & World Club Cup sure for am.

So no more El-Cashico between Messi & CR7.
We didn't hijack anything. Man city didn't simply want him. By the way, I am not too excited about his return. We need better signings..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

You don't get it.... Solksjaer can coach Martial....we know who will Coach CR7. cheesy grin

Ohhh I see... Two captains in one ship!

I see why you people are likely finishing 4th this season (The current projection and prediction of most elite football analysts)! cool
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by id911(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Even as a Chelsea fan, I really like CR7. One of the greatest players ever. Welcome back to ManUtd. Wish you great success for the rest of your exciting career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by obigold1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
The Last Dance The Best Dance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Kyase(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:
Yes......I officially dump Leicester City and return to my boyhood club....Manchester United...........

We did it!.....We knew he will come back after 11 years, we waited and here it is.

Re-Stanning of the best player I ever watched live
ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine

Premier League...bring it onnnnnnnnnnnn

Ronaldo leaving Lisbon airport, an hour ago

Ronaldo, you don't need medical........Bang it in...bang it in.....Yea yea

Hahahahaha I no blame you
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by J2381: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Welcome back C. Ronaldo! We at United really miss you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Manchester United FC

Will cavani vacate his no7 for Ronaldo? Will the club force him against his will??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by goddons50: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
lonelydora:
Penaldo - nwoke oma!

Welcome to EPL.
No.... welcome BACK TO EPL
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Villagemeat: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Ronaldo is an incredible player but City rejected the offer knowing he wouldn't bring much to the table as he is already ageing and may not click with their style of play but man utd willingly accepted because of his legendary status in the club and not because of what he stands to offer. I Wish him all the best.
People like you will find it hard to make money in this life.....you are just commenting rubbish with confidence. As if you don enter airoplane before. How did you know Man City rejected the offer. You will sit down in your face me I face you Ajegunle street to type rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

You might be right though...

But I have also being following fabrizio on twitter and the whole man city Ronaldo transfer ish? It seems man city are not prepared for him at all
City were prepared but there was heavy pressure from his ex-teammates....and especially Sir Alex and Bruno who persuaded him yesterday not to do it.

Villagemeat:
People like you will find it hard to make money in this life.....you are just commenting rubbish with confidence. As if you don enter airoplane before. How did you know Man City rejected the offer. You will sit down in your face me I face you Ajegunle street to type rubbish
You even have time....just ignore am jhare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Kyase(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
kjhova:

Glory hunter extraordinaire!

Sha welcome back. But you owe us, who stayed through the roughy times without flinching.
Wait you are taking fergie001 serious grin
You must be new here
Angelfrost what saidth thee
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dvin:

Will cavani vacate his no7 for Ronaldo? Will the club force him against his will??
It's Cavani's call.........He hasn't said anything about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by ojaysam25(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Man u never wanted ronaldo they only hijack the deal to prevent him from going to mancity...jeolousy people with their trophiless cabinet.
I respect ronaldo more for picking a trophiless man u to mancity....this is the real challenge.

1 Like

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jack005:
He's still better than any forward player man u has right now.. Also this means more marketing and more fans.

Marketing, yes! Better than all your forwards, how??!
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by simhosting: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
He used city to attract Manu. #Game

2 Likes

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by jakizio42(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Where do you get your news from?? City didn't reject him boy
City lost out on him and he was signed by the influence of fergie and bruno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by goddons50: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bornsinner7:
E done clear now..

Bruno go dey vex now.. his birth right will be taken away from him
Yes oooo...but Bros remove all Bruno penalties he still get goals for open play pass any attacker for chelseplus that attacker penalty last season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Alex80s(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
United!!!!!!!!!!! : For life!!!!!!
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by SouthSouth1914: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo—-> Madrid
English Press- Time to sell Ronaldo!!

Ronaldo—-> Juventus
English Press- Winding up career!!

Ronaldo—-> Man U
English Press- What an incredible player!!

Me—> English Press
You guys are deceivers!!

2 Likes

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Manu United is still not bad. Takes off the unnecessary pressure and still creates the challenge like city.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.