Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United (73763 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / BREAKING: CR7 Joins Manchester City / Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh... You go attend Eucharist and Church Meetings tire this season! undecided

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by tradepunter: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Always looking for easy place to hide and be doing taping.
Tapnaldo for a reason ...

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings

I done warn you tire

Calm down oooo....
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
michelism:
I want to see whoever is called a GOAT in a competitive league, not in a farmer's league.

Ronaldo 36½ years still as competitive as ever. That's class!!!!

Up United!!!

What class exactly??! United was merely a last option since Pep rejected him!

I even heard Ole didn't want him (No surprises), that it was Sir. Ferguson that prevailed on the Norwegian Health Inspector. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Cmanforall: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Ronaldo is an incredible player but City rejected the offer knowing he wouldn't bring much to the table as he is already ageing and may not click with their style of play but man utd willingly accepted because of his legendary status in the club and not because of what he stands to offer. I Wish him all the best.
I feel they will prefer to sign Halaand for any huge amount
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kyase:

Hahahahaha
We need conte now
E no sabi, come still carry newbie Carrick join body.
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fujirice: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
The question is, can Ole manage Ronaldo?
We saw how that went for Pirlo.
As a Chelsea fan, I’m not perturbed at all. cool
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Milliozbillz458(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by AkaraAndBread: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Ronaldo is an incredible player but City rejected the offer knowing he wouldn't bring much to the table as he is already ageing and may not click with their style of play but man utd willingly accepted because of his legendary status in the club and not because of what he stands to offer. I Wish him all the best.

Correct analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Mfwrld: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Co-Goat I love that
FM19addict:
Wonderful, you just have to love Jorge Mendes. He is the man behind the co-GOAT called Ronaldo
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Jack005(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Misterdhee1:

He was being offered around despite his quality rather than being chased. That should tell you he's not as valued as he still think himself to be. You're to passivonate to see the obvious truth.
I'm a Chelsea fan bro.. The clubs have more to gain by signing him.. Even at his age, he will be earning 480k weekly.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by yemi1504: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

...and Matic too.....but Liv seriously is going for Bissouma.

Ndidi is for next season.

They can make it this season! We should go all in for Bissouma and Ndidi on both fronts to get a good deal and play the owning teams against each other in negotiations. Matic too! Time to clean the Augean stables of our deadweight in defensive midfield, both Fred and Matic sold, McTominay stays, hoping he becomes the defensive midfielder we need on the bench!
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

The only threat in the EPL today is Chelsea....not City or Liv.

That's a fact.

Fact??! What fact??! Only Chelsea??!... Have you been drinking??!

Gbest90, Wordson, crazygod, Lamasta, come see o!!! grin
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by megapriest(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Stop fooling yourself...He was rejected at Juventus ,so what's the noice about for a 36 yrs old pensioner.

If Man city have gotten Kane they wouldn't have looked at his side
He preferred PSG, with Messi nobody cares about him.

I beg he only returned to Man Utd because he got no where to go..If you dare he's still relevant let Ole play him in Right or Left Wing.

You have just gotten a Pensioner,Penaldo,Tap in naldo. cool undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
He went to juve ruin them and leave. Ronaldo where is juve UCL, where is juve series A they have been winning every season for the past nine years, where is their team work they have held on to before ur arrival. Signing Ronaldo is one of greatest mistake in juve history. Juve sign a player that everybody must pass to even if u are in a right position to score if not he will not celebrate with you. He has shattered their team work and he has left.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Decimus: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
thorpido:
Hmmm. So he becomes a Man United legend like David Beckam and Paul Gascoigne.
Lol
Weitn concern Gazza with Man u?
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Cmanforall: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Always looking for easy place to hide and be doing taping.
Tapnaldo for a reason ...

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings
How about Cavani?
He may leave in January.

I feel sorry for Greenwood...
A club like Barcelona will suit him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Mogajunior(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
jakizio42:

Where do you get your news from?? City didn't reject him boy
City lost out on him and he was signed by the influence of fergie and bruno
Pep clearly said in a press conference that he is very satisfied with his current squad. It is enough to say he doesn't need him.
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Peppysco: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
The Biggest loser in all of these is La Liga. They lost their 2 biggest cash machines. First it was Ronaldo and now Messi. Now, their tv revenues as well as their global viewership go dwindle like mad. Watch how many La Liga ashawo supporters will be moving from one place to another.

1 Like

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by muller101(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
tongue
Threebear:
Finished player ; finished club. grin
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
please, a nairalander is hungry ���� h é l p please
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Milliozbillz458(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Omoh Finally!
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by yemi1504: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Ronaldo no like Allegri

Then Conte then! Anyone but Martial-loving OGS!
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
maestro299:
No mind Angelfrost. Ask am where Leeds dey for table...

Proud flying Peacocks??! Maybe you missed our Carabao cup fixture... Ask Benitez wetin him eye see last weekend.

It's Europe or Nothing else this season!!! cool
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by brainhgeek(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mightymanna:
Penaldo in Penchester Untied?
Penaldez nko?

Continue.

Chelsea fan spotted!
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Fact??! What fact??! Only Chelsea??!... Have you been drinking??!

Gbest90, Wordson, crazygod, Lamasta, come see o!!! grin
Liverpool will do well....they will finish 4th still..... cool
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by yemi1504: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

...and Matic too.....but Liv seriously is going for Bissouma.

Ndidi is for next season.

I am hoping the team goes in on all fronts for Bissouma and Ndidi this season to play their teams in negotiations for a good deal! Matic and Fred should be sold, McTominay stays because he is still young
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by fergie001: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
yemi1504:

They can make it this season! We should go all in for Bissouma and Ndidi on both fronts to get a good deal and play the owning teams against each other in negotiations. Matic too! Time to clean the Augean stables of our deadweight in defensive midfield, both Fred and Matic sold, McTominay stays, hoping he becomes the defensive midfielder we need on the bench!
I am more concerned about PE teacher leaving.
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by maestro299: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Proud flying Peacocks??! Maybe you missed our Carabao cup fixture... Ask Benitez wetin him eye see last weekend.

It's Europe or Nothing else this season!!! cool
Lol. Why ask Benitez? I saw what my boys did to you at Old Trafford. But why do you guys enjoy losing by a 4 goal margin at the Theater of Dreams?
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Dem wan sack Bielsa sef grin grin grin

Sack who?!! Please, don't utter such abomination! We are not as dumb as Leicester City (Those Snakes)!!!

I know you people are eyeing him... He isn't going anywhere but Europe with the Peacocks! It's project to be completed! A prophecy close to fulfillment!!! cool
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by oliverano: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cmanforall:

How about Cavani?
He may leave in January.

I feel sorry for Greenwood...
A club like Barcelona will suit him

Why feel sorry for him Lol

Sancho on the left
Greenwood on the right
Ronaldo as 9
Bruno as the AM

they can cohabit unless you were expecting Greenwod to take penalties and free kicks

Rashord is currently injured so till he returns United will work with what they have on ground.

1 Like

Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
intresting development
Re: Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United by yemi1504: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Johnayoola:
Ole need to go now, i mean now
we need a more tactical and experience coach

Agreed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.