Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) (73699 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Thandiubani(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerian footballer, Ahmed Musa has taken out time to inspect his multimillion dollar estate.

It was reported that Super Eagles skipper dolled out N1.4 Billion Naira for the estate of terrace houses in Lekki which is currently under construction.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cbd3rrxA5Ej/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKXgq4xx1bU

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by olasaad(f): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Nice one. Good investment

353 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Golan007: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2022
This one is investing his money and not looking to ask for assistance from the public.

525 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2022
When I hear, "Daddy, I want to be a footballer when I grow up".

The next morning, I will get he/she a boot, jersey and register him/her in Pepsi academy.

No time, abeg. Football seems to be the next big thing after God. wink

All the same, congratulations Ahmed Musa for this milestone. More wins!

409 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
shocked

Good one Musa, not after your career you look for who to help you as most footballers are known to be doing.

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by qekng40(f): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
A laudable achievement/investment!

Its usually stupid to retire from football and start begging, I see them as fools.

Thank you Musa for towing this part.

Hopefully they follow you grin If not, I'm here to contribute N50 to them when they're in need! cheesy

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Hausa boy with Igbo man brain

313 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.

305 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good one Musa, not after your career you look for who to help you as most footballers are known to be doing.
Mention one of the ex footballers that has asked you for help

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by criuze(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2022
What leg work can do in a mans life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Where he will expect Igbos to come and rent the apartment angry grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided. Reason why Hausa insist on one Nigeria. They find happiness in milking Igbos in all ramifications. How many Hausa fit rent that house.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by samista: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2022
The architect needs a knock on the head. It's looking like a shopping complex rather than a residential estate.

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Each time I see this ugly boy,I get so angry over what he did to his first wife,the only woman that truly loves him and stood by him when he had nothing only for him to repay her loyalty and love by marrying another wife.Presently he’s doing everything possible to win her back but the woman has refused to come back to him(I know this first hand).Men will never think twice to betray a woman no matter how much you shower him with love and support,so let no lady waste her time with a struggling man because he will surely betray you when he’s successful.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Not like some dat rents yatch,sleeps international models and buys luxury cars.

Nice one,bro.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2022
This is commendable

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He was brought in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.

I think you guys needs to stop this attitude of trying to see other tribes less. I have seen lots of guys that grew up in the east and squandered their money on hoes. They went back to zero. I know most of you guys are hardworking and resilient. Besides there are also lots of Hausas that grew up in Hausa land, made lots of money and invested it wisely.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Windscribe: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I think you guys needs to stop this attitude of trying to see other tribes less. I have seen lots of guys that grew up in the east and squandered their money on hoes. They went back to zero. I know most of you guys are hardworking and resilient. Besides there are also lots of Hausas that grew up in Hausa land, made lots of money and invested it wisely.
I sent you a mail bruv

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by heniford2: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Each time I see this ugly boy,I get so angry over what he did to his first wife,the only woman that truly loves him and stood by him when he had nothing only for him to repay her loyalty and love by marrying another wife.Presently he’s doing everything possible to win her back but the woman has refused to come back to him(I know this first hand).Men will never think twice to betray a woman no matter how much you shower him with love and support,so let no lady waste her time with a struggling man because he will surely betray you when he’s successful.
who asked you all this question undecided madam

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by medicloben: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2022
The apartment are attached though i don't really like the design
samista:
The architect needs a knock on the head. It's looking like a shopping complex rather than a residential estate.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

This mid night newspaper crying all over NL because no man wants to settle down with a toxic woman like you.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Windscribe:

I sent you a mail bruv

Really sir ??. What could the reason sir ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Windscribe:

I sent you a mail bruv

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2022
samista:

Seems you've not been to most estates in lekki .. that's how they are ... Or you no dey watch skits

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Great, Real Estate is another gold.

Are you in UK ? this info is for you.

*Join Us @ The Home Buyers Property Invesment Exhibition, Excel London UK!*

Join us at the UK Property Investors Show featuring glimpses of the exceptional and surreal developments by *Tribitat Real Estate.*

Be a part of the amazing and unbeatable discounts provided at this show.

*Date:* Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd April 2022.

*Time:* 10am

*Venue:* Excel Exhibition Centre, London's Dockland England, United Kingdom.
*Our Stand:* 340

See you there!!

#UKPropertyExhibition #TribitatRealEstate

For Enquiry Call: +234-70-11333155
You can also Call/WhatsApp the attached contact.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2022
medicloben:
The apartment are attached though i don't really like the design

The design is called Terrace.

20 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by udomonday: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
stop taking panadol for another person headache.he knows his wife much better than you do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by kmaster007: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Football money pass Yahoo

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I really like the guy, he have good business sense unlike others, if he retire from football today, he will never suffer till he die.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2022
I love this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Congrats to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.