Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) (3111 Views)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / 9th NASS: Lawan Speaks On Becoming Rubber-stamp Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Easyvibez(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Lawan Speaks (Video)

Recall that Adamu Monday evening announced Lawan as the consensus candidate of the party for the 2023 presidential contest.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTXxadKzUMw

The endorsement was however seen as a unilateral decision and against the support of the members of the NWC and APC governors who had asked that the presidential ticket be zoned to the southern part of the country.

The Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, last night, said that the National Working Committee, NWC of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC will present Senator Ahmed Lawan to President Muhammadu Buhari as President candidate of the party for his endorsement.

Orji who has since thrown his weight behind the aspiration of Lawan said that APC national chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu made the right decision by chosing the Senate President as the consensus candidate of the party.

“Sen. Abdulahi Adamu, has through a vigorous evaluation of all our able and qualified candidates, decided in the interest of our party and the future wellbeing of millions of Nigerians who look to our party for continuous leadership,  decided that Senator Ahmed  Lawan is the strongest and most suitable candidate to be the flag bearer of our party in the upcoming Presidential election. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-nwc-ll-present-lawan-to-buhari-for-endorsement-as-apc-presidential-candidate-orji-kalu/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by JAMO84: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Which useless consensus?

Go for primary jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
This man may still emerge going by the news we are hearing from the primary ground

But I want a southerner to emerge as APC flag bearer but not Tinubu and I meant it

7 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
He looks very intelligent, like a genius

2 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Incoming APC candidate... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j

Ahmed lawal is on the beat

3 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by haffaze777(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Who's that mumu with red cap wey dey do follow follow?

5 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by APCnaPDP: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Of course you are. I wish you luck but Atiku will win.

Atiku 2023.
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Cubalabloo(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2022
And who is Buhari? You can be the dead man's choice, but certainly not our choice. Idiot.
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Opolopoopolonio: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Nonsense!

Buhari may have endorsed you during one of his 'senior' moments... grin
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by tinsel: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man may still emerge going by the news we are hearing from the primary ground

But I want a southerner to emerge as APC flag bearer but not Tinubu and I meant it
You are hearing nothing

4 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by ChangetheChange: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Carry go our able consensus Presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by GuyWise101(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Since the yoro people said that everyone is free to contest I am now in full support of a Northerner, Sowore and other SW candidates also contested in 2019.

So let the North continue no thanks to yoro people greed.

2 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2022
On your mandate, on your mandate, on your mandate we shall slump

1 Like

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by fyneguy: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol Oya, do your video, appealing to delegates to not vote Tinubu.

You don hear latest? Enugu delegates are for Tinubu. Na Tinubu uniform Dem wear go ICC.

3 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Esama: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2022
I'm not even focus on his jocular remark I was focused on that slave from Abia state. He will be disappointed today.i can't believe a grow up man can so be ridicule to this level. Let assume lawal become president you think kalu will win senate president? Fool .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Hisxellency: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
H
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
I'm not even focus on his jocular remark I was focused on that slave from Abia state. He will be disappointed today.i can't believe a grow up man can so be ridicule to this level. Let assume lawal become president you think kalu will win senate president? Fool .

Hater, Kanu may even get the VP slot you know why? He was class mate with Ahmed lawal back in school so the relationship didn't just start today

Any region that gets the VP slot did well

3 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Hisxellency: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
He's speaking with confidence

4 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by GuyWise101(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Follow who know road ooo oga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Esama: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Relationship and long term friendship doesn't win election.
PrinceOfLagos:

Hater, Kanu may even get the VP slot you know why? He was class mate with Ahmed lawal back in school so the relationship didn't just start today

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Billingslord: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

hahaha VP wetin? joker lmao
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Addme: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake News:
I doubt if the op, easyvibez , even watch or understand the video he posted
His exact words, : " I know at the end of the day, I would be the consensus Candidate"
So how does that relate to the topic.
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by haffaze777(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

Follow who know road ooo oga cheesy

Ok sir,who know load?
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Walkee: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lawan is an Aba made Atiku. Nobody will vote Lawan over Atiku
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by adioolayi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where did he clearly mentioned he is Buhari's consensus

He is also saying he believes he will win...he even said he will go by the wish of the party
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Mandate2023: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Primary ground ppl r just going into.....
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
anybody but Tinubu
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by SarkinYarki: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
This one emerges we might as well just declare Atiku president and not waste resources on election

2 Likes

Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by techWriter3: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who's that said with red cap wey dey have followupup followupup
Re: Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:
HAFEEZ CALM DOWN NOW HABA grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR / Watch How Tinubu Was Disgraced In Owerri Yesterday Rally(video) / We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.