Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA (60377 Views)

NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Streetdreamx(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2021
ogododo:

No be only finished. He done finished.
you mean it has kpata-kpata..
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Issues40(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2021
These set of people have expressed all the characteristics of terrorism and are still being referred to as "bandits" whereas IPOB whose only offence was to demand for freedom from this failed country have been proscribed as a terrorist organization.

What is going on here? What? I demand to know!
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Balo7leke: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Gadafii:
"You can't bomb them cos you wan to ensure you don't destroy the victim with the suspects"

Very lame and stupid excuse, bomb their asses out, even if the major becomes a casualty, he's isn't different or more important than the other nigerians bandits have killed and abducted in the pasts

Now it is very clear that the Nigeria army and government are only playing with the life of innocents Nigeria. So they know where the bandits is been operated from and they keep quite all while..... indeed it is finally finished.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by HenryWilliams(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Kandeed:
I just watched the video of how General okoro a victim of the NDA ish was killed, dragged and the bandits or herdsmen boasting of killing General okoro then shooting him again and nothing is being done bout it. So sad we're really lost as a Nation.

This current dispensation Nigeria Generals are just so weak n docile just like their civilian counterpart, things were not this terrible when Ojukwu and Gideon orkar attempted to topple the Government

Can I have the video? Whatsapp in my profile
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by chubaba1990: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Jesus said and I quote...

"It is finished"
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2021
If you still have a good speech for this government, you are the person most miserable.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by itslinkin4005(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2021
ogododo:

Infact e don finish kpatakpata .
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by anytexy: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Mayng01:
I don’t understand why they are still being referred to as bandits. These are terrorists na. Haba!
Becaus they Nigerian president kinsmen. Simple!
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by ifeanyichukwu100(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2021
grin grin grin
loveth360:
Some people don't know the reason their Nigeria Anthem end with "So Help me God"
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Luckylife(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2021
ogododo:

Not only done finished it completely finished !
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by anigbajumo(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2021
smallsmall:

The is the most !diotic arguement l have ever read, coming from a trained military Officer!
You know where these Bandits Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen are, before the Major was abducted but instead of bombing them back then, you were doing "business" with them, on Buhari's order, it is now you are whining?

So, what is the noise about and ise of the Tucanno Fighters you and Buratai bought with our money?
Does it not have Heat/infra Red Scanners that dont require you to fly low?
Does it not have Sound interceptors that can pick up sound froma long distance?
Why did that Jihadist called Isa Pantami insist we all have NIN and register our phone lines, is it that the DSS cant use it to trace terrorist Fulani Herdsmen but can use it to trace MNK and Sunday Igboho?

Even if it means sacrificing the Major (which isnot even necessary at all), if the President and his Fulani Security Heads want to finish-off these Fulani terrorist Herdsmen, they should reduce the forest they hide to dust but our Darling Daddy is not interested in all that, he is importing them, arming them and protecting them for when he would hand over to his Nigerian Version of the Taliban,

You av spoken nothing but fact. I listen to Babajide on TVc news most times and he gave the name of almost 8 strong Bandit leaders with hundreds of deciples in each of the forest from North West to North Central, he said Government and even ordinary states indegene knws each of their forest but he doesn't know why the forest is not yet turn into dust. I don't knw why it's hard to bring all those forest down, Buhari will be regarded as monumental failure if he fails to deal with these people even if he's crediting account of each Nigeria with free money everyday enough is enough...
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by SunShowAfrica: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Where was the location they shot at it
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Okuda(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2021
The type of thread felix avoids like a plague. Hypocrite.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Saintfrancis82(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2021
This country self ehhhhh, na only Eastern region Nigerian govt has power to show case there power.

You can't give monkey water with cup and expecting monkey to give you back the cup.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Hangulsaram: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Kandeed:
I just watched the video of how General okoro a victim of the NDA ish was killed, dragged and the bandits or herdsmen boasting of killing General okoro then shooting him again and nothing is being done bout it. So sad we're really lost as a Nation.

This current dispensation Nigeria Generals are just so weak n docile just like their civilian counterpart, things were not this terrible when Ojukwu and Gideon orkar attempted to topple the Government
Ojukwu never attempt to topple the government please stop spreading evil news.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by tishbite41(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

Na U and ur family e go reach not me and my family
Amen
I tap into your prayers
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Whitebeer2k: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Na who use his or her hand vote buhari get the blame
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Bestman66: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2021
ogododo:
Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Abducted From Nigerian Defence Academy - SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/27/exclusive-bandits-shoot-military-aircraft-searching-major-abducted-nigerian-defence
only in this part of the world we lay red carpets for bandits and terrorist. They will be pampered until they grow large and consume the nation resources and human. Then come a platform for the language. "Repentant Bandits" drums will be rolled out to receive them with dance from cultural groups.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Priwillo: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Dymaco:
Small small, it will reach all of us

No sir
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Dedemworld: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2021
lomprico:
meanwhile army helicopter shoots at boat carrying passengers in Rivers state.

The jihad war we warned you about that Buhari is bringing prior 2015 elections has commenced.

You are a fool indeed, does the news quoted it as Army Helicopter?? And beside Army doesn't have Helicopter, so face ur lie to Aba, u people that gives fake news contributed to Nigeria's problem. New said unconfirmed Helicopter � but u idiot said its the Army's Helicopter �
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by nikz(f): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Mayng01:
I don’t understand why they are still being referred to as bandits. These are terrorists na. Haba!

Beats me they should continue nigeria will be worse than Afghanistan
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Opirlo: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2021
This is arrant butshit, I believed one of the military condition is signing of death warrant nd life assurance on the job, how can u have opportunity to come across different group of bandits in 100s nd u refused to bomb nd safe thousands in deltrement on one major? Were is intelligence in this? U wasted resources in flying above bandits just to come nd tell us nonsense story.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Oracleforce: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2021
ogododo:
Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Abducted From Nigerian Defence Academy - SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/27/exclusive-bandits-shoot-military-aircraft-searching-major-abducted-nigerian-defence

Our Chief of army staff should lower their pride and ask gumi to help them....it is just a matter of paying a ransom of 40 million...or less than....
Nah is finished...when a bandit is scaring our army the strength of the nation
What will be the fate of unarmed citizens walking in the street of Kaduna?
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Smeagol89: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Where is that dead meat seller, he has been avoiding thread relating to NDA attack

Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2021
And police are in the East arresting innocent people tagging them terrorist
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by IMAliyu(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Mayng01:
Government propaganda.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by rayvelez(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Afriqan:

Don't mind them. Their young cadets will be terrorising people all over Kaduna, yet they can't secure their building...
That always surprise me but wen Dey face real fight they run and die like a chicken.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by rayvelez(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2021
uvie66:
Oh boy the thing weak me...and heads are not rolling and the so-called commandant on the person of Major General Yusuf is still in his post. In saner climes he will have been suspended immediately until a full and thorough investigation ha been carried out. But in Nigeria we like title but the responsibilities that come with the post is beyond our capabilities.
That’s Nigeria for you DDT’s behave as if everything is okay, mind u those boys will still attack again.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by ocelot2006(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2021
They are flying low with an aircraft.....in the age of UAVs with powerful sensors onboard. UAR sha...
Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by Marpol2021(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerian is finish,there was a country called Nigeria.
ogododo:

Re: Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA by vickyoluchi: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2021
The Nigerian Civil Society has adviced the Nigeria Military to remain calm amidst provocation from Bandits on the killing/kidnap of our dear officers. We assure the military that we are on top of the situation & the bandits will be brought to book soon.
Soldiers are to go about their activities without fear.
Signed: Nigerian Civilians..

"There was a country" �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.