Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence (684 Views)

American Summit For Democracy Of 9th And 10th December Is Peace And Safety / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nairaland Forum is one of my best and the most visited forum, and i believe we all have the reason for choosing our religion, Its very wrong for anyone to abuse another man religion or affiliate any religion with violence, for example, 90% of IPOB are christian and no Muslim had ever affiliate their violent act with Christianity. I am just using this opportunity to implore the forum owner to please do something meaning to stop people from abusing any religion. because the way Christian are abusing Islam on this group its beyond their knowledge, in Nigeria we have 53.5% Muslim while 38% are Christian. To live together in peace is what we are dreaming for. Please the admin should please do something to caution anybody that abuse others people believe. LONG LIFE NAIRALAND, LONG LIFE NIGERIA,

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by Goldbw122(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Well we just pray that islamic will not take over nigeria

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by exposition: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
Nairaland Forum is one of my best and the most visited forum, and i believe we all have the reason for choosing our religion, Its very wrong for anyone to abuse another man religion or affiliate any religion with violence, for example, 90% of IPOB are christian and no Muslim had ever affiliate their violent act with Christianity. I am just using this opportunity to implore the forum owner to please do something meaning to stop people from abusing any religion. because the way Christian are abusing Islam on this group its beyond their knowledge, in Nigeria we have 53.5% Muslim while 38% are Christian. To live together in peace is what we are dreaming for. Please the admin should please do something to caution anybody that abuse others people believe. LONG LIFE NAIRALAND, LONG LIFE NIGERIA,
Stop deceiving yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by Xixtie(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2021

MUYEEKFIRST
in Nigeria we have 53.5% Muslim while 38% are Christian
Tell me more.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by EmptyGarden(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Then Coke is definitely orange.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by thesolutions(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xixtie:

Tell me more.
That statistics alone flawed everything he said. Pathetic and devisive. propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by lomprico(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:

Abeg getat.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by advanceDNA: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:

Live in peace with you people?...u people that behead people when u feel insulted and hide it under blasphemy?
The average Muslims wants shariah and Islamic state by all means...who are u deceiving .....

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by BeardedMeat(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Op too late. Sorry oo
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by duro4chang(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Islamic definition and meaning of the word 'peace' is quite different from the generally acceptable definition.
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by viyon02: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
0p. the only way you can convince me that Islam is peace is when we prove to me that we have two or three christians in Boko haram or in ISIS.
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:

POLITICS is the problem not RELIGION!

For your information, Politicians during the dark ages used Catholicism to perpetrate the worstest of evil on this planet. So many historians also blacklisted Christianity back then as an evil religion because they can't distinguish between the real Christians and Politicians hiding under the disguise of Christianity!
So history is only repeating itself today as greedy politicians are hiding under Islamic jihad to seek for power!
It's just a pity that the religion has been dragged in the quagmire due to her participation in politics. The real Christians don't get involved in Politics at all so there's no way Politicians can manipulate us. But any religion whose members are active in politics can't cleanse themselves from this shit because while you're trying to say "my religion is not evil" hundreds of thousands of your fellow believers are out there fighting for Politicians! smiley
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by amliftedhigher: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
You are a joker
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by oranget(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

For your information, Politicians during the dark ages used Catholicism to perpetrate the worstest of evil on this planet. So many historians also blacklisted Christianity back then as an evil religion because they can't distinguish between the real Christians and Politicians hiding under the disguise of Christianity!
So history is only repeating itself today as greedy politicians are hiding under Islamic jihad to seek for power!
It's just a pity that the religion has been dragged in the quagmire due to her participation in politics. The real Christians don't get involved in Politics at all so there's no way Politicians can manipulate us. But any religion whose members are active in politics can't cleanse themselves from this shit because while you're trying to say "my religion is not evil" hundreds of thousands of your fellow believers are out there fighting for Politicians! smiley
Thank you o, brother Max
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by shadeyinka(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
1. Here lies the difference......IPOP has never killed nor justified their violence either by the bible or Jesus or Christianity.
Unlike the Taliban, BokoHaram, ISIS, Al-Kaeda etc
2. Just like a Mango tree need not publicise that it is a mango tree, a religion of peace need not try convincing people that it is a religion of peace. By their fruit they are known!

Have you ever heard christians trying to convince people that theirs is a religion of peace?

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Me? undecided
Please thank the God who sends His Holy Spirit to help us with the TRUTH! John 8:32 smiley

oranget:

Thank you o, brother Max
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by after4: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Religion of piss you mean.

May be you are more Muslim that shekau or those imams asking people to kill others for speaking against your mohd

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by after4: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Which Holy Spirit? You are full of ignorance, talking rubbish. Better no bring curse on your self mentioning Holy Spirit.

In the time of Jesus, who was nichodemous and can you say he was not a politician?

MaxInDHouse:
Me? undecided
Please thank the God who sends His Holy Spirit to help us with the TRUTH! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
after4:

Which Holy Spirit? You are full of ignorance, talking rubbish. Better no bring curse on your self mentioning Holy Spirit.
In the time of Jesus, who was nichodemous and can you say he was not a politician?

Good question! smiley
Please why did he come to Jesus in the NIGHT instead of daylight? John 3:1,2,19 smiley
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by Teibaba(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
A religion that thrive for sexual intercourse with lots of vigirns in "paradise" as a reward for inhumanity.

So even after life here on earth some people still want to nack

Wahala be like wetin again
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
after4:

Religion of piss you mean.

May be you are more Muslim that shekau or those imams asking people to kill others for speaking against your mohd

Nicodemus kept hiding because he realized that it's impossible for him to be a Christian and at the same time being active in Politics!

One of his colleagues in politics came to Jesus publicly to ask for what he must do to be saved:

And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?” Luke 18:18

Jesus told him to go and do away with Politics:

After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; and come be my follower. Luke 18:22

It's then the young man realized that you can't be a politician and at the same time be a Christian, you must choose one! Matthew 6:24
smiley
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by after4: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
After that did he quit politics? And did he stop following Jesus?

MaxInDHouse:

Nicodemus kept hiding because he realized that it's impossible for him to be a Christian and at the same time being active in Politics!

One of his colleagues in politics came to Jesus publicly to ask for what he must do to be saved:

And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?” Luke 18:18

Jesus told him to go and do away with Politics:

After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; and come be my follower. Luke 18:22

It's then the young man realized that you can't be a politician and at the same time be a Christian, you must choose one! Matthew 6:24
smiley
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On Aug 28, 2021
after4:
After that did he quit politics? And did he stop following Jesus?
Nicodemus never followed Jesus, he's just one of Jesus' (SECRET) admirers!
Note the difference between an admirer and a disciple:
Disciple~ one who is ready to start practicing what Jesus taught even though he's not with Jesus physically he's preaching and teaching people everywhere he goes about Jesus and he's never ashamed or intimidated by anyone because he will declare himself a disciple of Jesus even in the face of death!

Admirer~ one who likes what Jesus is doing, he is not ready to practice it and if people says anything evil about Jesus he's not ready to stiff his neck for Jesus. So he only admire Jesus from a distance but not ready to declare himself for Jesus due to fear of persecution.

Please fix Nicodemus in one of the two! smiley
Re: Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence by 1Sharon(f): 5:01am On Nov 01, 2023
See your mouth like 53.5% muslim and 38% Christian.

Ole !

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 7 / Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? / Does God Directs Someone To Marry A Particular Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.