Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me (1276 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thankful for life and God's grace upon my life �

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Angelacruz: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hbd dear...more fruitful yrs ahead

3 Likes

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Mozino007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy birthday to you ooo more money,long live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Humanoid01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy birthday Lamani.
I pray your desires in life become fulfilled in due course.

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Shedrack777: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
if you are one on this picture, then i believe you're just catching cruise on nairaland with all your post. because the lady on this picture is too intelligent to be dull. happy birthday

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by wumi2017(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy birthday sweetie, Long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamanii22:
Happy birthday ma'am..... wullnp..

Chaiiii,some people wey we dey yab sometimes for this forum reach to be our elders oh cheesy

Once again, happy birthday sis...

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
if you are one on this picture, then i believe you're just catching cruise on nairaland with all your post. because the lady on this picture is too intelligent to be dull. happy birthday
Unfortunately,she hasn't been a dull banny and I haven't seen her as such since I joined nairaland, unlike the one with the moniker of "fati" lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Chaiiii,some people wey we dey yab sometimes for this forum reach to be our elders oh cheesy

grin grin
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Blessiing(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy birthday sis

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Pumpumking: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamanii22:

congrats. am single. Can I be yor birthday present for knew boyfriend? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Awwww thank you hun... Anyone that insults me, I report them immediately.. there's more to life than yabbing people... Thank you, I really appreciate you hun...

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Froshloaded: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Happy belated birthday dear

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Blacknote: 2:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Shedrack777:
So them dey write intelligence for face now ajeh

6 Likes

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by InfernoNig: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2021
See as you fine. My kinda girl. Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Hbd mam, smiley

But why you come stretch hand like moses when him the divide the red sea? grin

3 Likes

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Aimerosa25(f): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Happy birthday aunty Lamanii

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Angelacruz:
Hbd dear...more fruitful yrs ahead

Thank you very much ❤️
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Aimerosa25:
Happy birthday aunty Lamanii

Awww thank you Aimee hun �
Kingsuave:
Hbd mam, smiley

But why you come stretch hand like moses when him the divide the red sea? grin

grin grin grin grin thank you hun... I really appreciate you �
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2021
InfernoNig:
See as you fine. My kinda girl. Happy birthday to you.

Awww thank you hun �
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Blessiing:
Happy birthday sis

Thank you so much blessing ❤️
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Unfortunately,she hasn't been a dull banny and I haven't seen her as such since I joined nairaland, unlike the one with the moniker of "fati" lipsrsealed

Awwwwn thank you for standing up for me!
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
wumi2017:

Thank you wumi ,�
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Humanoid01:
Happy birthday Lamani.

I pray your desires in life become fulfilled in due course.

Amen... Thank you so much �
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by InfernoNig: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lamanii22:

Awww thank you hun �

Uwc

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Aimerosa25(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lamanii22:

Awww thank you Aimee hun �
uwc mama

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by MufasaLion: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
More Life!
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Babara1994(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
wumi2017:
Stop using such words for a fellow woman. Why do you women even do such? Are you all gay?
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Babara1994(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy birthday my love.
Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Silasloaded(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lamanii22:
Happy Birthday more Upliftment

1 Like

Re: One Year Down! A Lot More To Come! Happy Birthday To Me by Lamanii22(f): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Silasloaded:
Happy Birthday more Upliftment

Amen.. thank you hun �

(1) (Reply)

Anal Rape Video:how To Avoid Rape / Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga? / Olosho In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.