Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) (42541 Views)

Poll: Who takes the day?

Nigeria: 69% (96 votes)
Argentina: 19% (27 votes)
Draw: 11% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - International Friendly (4 - 1) On 10th Sept 2013 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by crux84: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2011
I belive Nigerians are so NEGATIVE.
Before the game, everybody saw the team list and on many sites Nigerians were saying the team will thrash us.
We thrashed them and now they are saying its team B.

If we compare the players individually we will realise that the 'Argentine Team B' players play in better clubs than their Nigerian counterparts.

When argentina had their their full strength team they could only beat us 1-0 at the world cup. We had the most lacklustre SUper Eagles team at the world cup and a coach who didnt understand Nigerian Players.

I was impressed with the style of play yesterday. When Ghana drew with England, I didnt hear Ghanian Fans complaining.
WE NEED TO TAKE POSITIVES FROM THINGS AND STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE.

players like joel obi, ahmed musa, emenike, peter utaka, nnamdi odumadi, igwedor and the list goes on are new super eagles players that most of us didnt know existed till a month ago.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by vicenzo(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2011
Baba_O:

The guy should coach and not just fill the gap as figure head coach.
What has he done to change or add to Ahmed Musa. That guy has potential and could easily be match winners for a brilliant coach.
What is emenike doing in that team? sentiment selection ?. He scored unexpected goal fine, but this is not a national team player stuff.
We are in building process, have you ever seen siasia jotting down the mistakes of the guys, for correction purposes?
I think we are celebrating ignorance
Your persistent bashing of emenike is uncalled for,dude scored a goal even messi would be proud of,Ahmed musa? The guy is raw,he is just hyped,siasia is a practical guy,it wont be long before he discovers this,guy just chill,it is not by force(emenike) cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by dabraska: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
fxtopedia:

Why are some Nigerians talking like this? If u like talk with Ochocha, Odegbami, Rufai etc,  If the same team defeated Nigeria I am quite sure you will form part of the ridicule team, let us learn to appreciate thing,   grin grin grin grin

nw dats d problem wif Nigerians, we celebrate mediocrity alot! we r lyk Arsene Wenger! y cant we go for d best? if we had lost to a complete Argentine squad, we wudnt hv bin crucified, instead, it wud hv made us beta.

and pls learn to undastand points b4 u jump blindly into conclusion.  here! ma point is, The Argies were not supposed to win  dat match and d whole tin was a joke! y wud u refuse an offer 4rm d FG of Nigeria, nd accept from Guiness?? dnt u fink dere's sumtin fishy here?

we won, dere's no question abt dat and personally am happy dat we won but not d condition nd circumstances surroundn our win, it was too clear! it was lyk we were training

y ddnt messi play?? u fink he ddnt want a revenge from wat enyeama did to him in d world cup? lets get factual here!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Mcfemad(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
The goals were rigged
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Mcfemad(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
The goals were rigged

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by dabraska: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
buffead:

SOME NIGERIANS NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT THE bleep UP!!!!!!!!! G TEAM B TEAM C TEAM WHO bleeping CARES ,  IF DIS SOO CALLED B TEAM WERE TO BE DA ONE DAT TRASH US LIKE DIS ,  UNA GO OPEN MOUTH ,  SAYING WE COULDNT BEAT ARGENTINA SOO CALLED B TEAM  BLAH BLAH BLAH , JUST SHUT UP ND APPRECIATE DA VICTORY , MESSI KO GRACE NI !!! AWON ENEMY OF PROGRESSS OLORIBURUKU JATI JATI REDE REDE  ,,,GBO GBO WAN SUN WON KORI SI IBI KANNAangry angry angry angry angry angry

ur supposed to b a girl ryt, so wat d fu ck r u doin here? r we jokin here? its girls lyk u dat mayb were opportuned to watch d match with dier boyfriends who r futball fans and know futball,

so please shut d f uck up wen pple dat know futball r talkin, can u mention 3 players in nigerian squad nd ur openin ur dirty mouth,

dis forum is nt for ur type, go to fashion or food or celeb forum and ur view will b HEARD!!! dnt come here nd tlk nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by FBS: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^ So in your mind, you think you know football? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by dabraska: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
FBS:

^^^ So in your mind, you think you know football?  grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i fink i do, to an extent, nt sum gurl comin up to say wat she does nt even noe, grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by fxtopedia(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
dabraska:

nw dats d problem wif Nigerians, we celebrate mediocrity alot! we r lyk Arsene Wenger! y cant we go for d best? if we had lost to a complete Argentine squad, we wudnt hv bin crucified, instead, it wud hv made us beta.

and pls learn to undastand points b4 u jump blindly into conclusion.  here! ma point is, The Argies were not supposed to win  dat match and d whole tin was a joke! y wud u refuse an offer 4rm d FG of Nigeria, nd accept from Guiness?? dnt u fink dere's sumtin fishy here?

we won, dere's no question abt dat and personally am happy dat we won but not d condition nd circumstances surroundn our win, it was too clear! it was lyk we were training

y ddnt messi play?? u fink he ddnt want a revenge from wat enyeama did to him in d world cup? lets get factual here!

I can understand your confusion in place. Common go and sit down. Your username here depicts whom you are.
The issue on ground is, who won? If you think we are celebrating mediocrity, then you had better changed your nationality.

On the bolded, it shows to me that you lack proper knowledge of the game! After Argentina defeated Nigeria in SA
does that made the team better? LOL,  If it made the team better why did we lose against GREECE? And in 2002, the team Nigeria paraded save for OKOCHA N KANU, are virtually young set of players.So what are you talking about?

If you want to talk about 1994 in USA, which I doubt you watch, the team was built for good 4yr n few months, and mind you the team was far better than the ARGENTINA then, save for luck and some nasty decision of the referee!

People like you rarely make it in life because you despise the days of little outset.

PS: I did not respond you blindly initially, may be you need to read your post again, lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2011

That was not a weak Argentine squad::: Almost every player plays in a top league in Europe.

THE FULL LIST:
GABBARINI, Adrian - Independiente, Argentina
ZABALETA, Pablo - Manchester City, England
ANGELERI, Marcos - Sunderland FC, England
GARAY, Ezequiel - Real Madrid, Spain
OTAMENDI, Nicolas - Porto FC, Portugal
FAZIO, Federico - Sevilla, Spain
BELLUSCHI, Fernando - Porto FC, Portugal
CABRAL, Alejandro - Legia Varsovia. Poland
FORMICA, Mauro - Blackburn Rovers, England
INSUA, Emiliano - Galatasaray, Turkey
CRISTALDO, Jonathan - Metalist Kharkiv, Ukraine
GAITAN, Nicolas - Benfica, Portugal
PIATTI, Pablo - Almeria, Spain
RUBEN, Marco - Villarreal, Spain
JARA, Franco - Benfica, Portugal
PEROTTI, Diego - Sevilla, Spain
BOSELLI, Mauro - Genoa, Italy
BERTOLO, Nicolas - Real Zaragoza, Spain
COSTA, Tino - Valencia, Spain
MUSACCHIO, Mateo - Villarreal, Spain

True!

I'm not knocking the Super Eagles victory over Argentina tonight cos I've always maintained Argentina is a top football playing Nation with lots of quality players and those selected to play against the Super Eagles would still be quality opposition and give us a very good game. Moreover, on a club by club basis, their team looks stronger and better than our Super Eagles. . .on paper

In the pre-match press conference held on Tuesday, and addressed by both teams, the Argentine coach was specifically asked why he brought a 2nd string side and his answer was his team was not a 2nd string side but a full Argentine squad and Argentina has many talented players all over Europe that we'd should wait until after the match. . .so I wonder why some Nigerians are trying to belittle the Super Eagles victory. undecided afterall, Brazil came to Nigeria in 2003 with a similar kinda squad and thumped us 4 nil in that same Abuja National stadium. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But to be fair, only two players (Pablo Zabaleta & Ezequiel Garay) who were in the squad that played against the Super Eagles yesterday made the 26-man provisional squad announced for this year's COPA America taking place next month. See the 26-man provisional team list below. . . 

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2889/south-america/2011/05/31/2512461/manchester-city-striker-carlos-tevez-makes-provisional-argentina-
Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar), Mariano Andujar (Catania), Juan Pablo Carrizo (River Plate)

Defenders: Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Nicolas Burdisso (AS Roma), Nicolas Pareja, Marcos Rojo (both Spartak Moscow), Gabriel Milito (Barcelona), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), Luciano Monzon (Boca Juniors)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Esteban Cambiasso (Inter Milan), Ever Banega (Valencia), Fernando Gago, Angel Di Maria (both Real Madrid), Javier Pastore (Palermo), Diego Valeri (Lanus), Lucas Biglia (Anderlecht), Enzo Perez (Estudiantes)

Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli)

Still, it was a good game and victory over ARGENTINA and if we can beat Ethiopia on Saturday, we should go up in the monthly FIFA ranking.

It's on record that Nigeria defeated Argentina 4-1 on Wednesday, June 1, 2011. Congrats to SiaOne, Congrats to the Super Eagles and Congrats to GEJ.

There is definitely something about these Bayelsa men grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by pelezico: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
Any download links of this game - anyone
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
mikuz:
it's not about being or playing in the top leagues in Europe!
The ish is : are the first team regulars?
Answer : NO!!
GET IT!

Na lie you talk. . . most of the players are first team regulars in their clubs

COME TO THINK OF IT, how can a Nigerian team[AFRICA], play a match with a SOUTH AMERICAN team in Abuja and have a Niger referee[AFRICAN] officiate the match?

This is pure crap and at best MOORONIC!

Countries do it all the time in friendly matches and it's a very common practice i.e The host country bringing referees from a neighbouring country to officiate the match. In fact, some even use a ref from the host country to officiate the match. For example, in the July 13, 2010 female football friendly match between US Women National team and Sweden that was hosted by the USA in Omaha, Nebraska, the Ref was from the host country. . .an American lady called Felicia Mariscao.

Point is, as long as the ref is certified and graded by FIFA to officiate at that level, the Ref can be from anywhere. . . doesn't matter after all it's just a friendly and besides refs are supposed to be unbiased professionals tongue

Even FIFA has been known to use Refs from one of the continents of two opposing teams to officiate matches in competitions so that your logic nor follow.

The so called Nigerien referee (who according to your logic would have been biased since he's African) acquitted himself very well and officiated fairly IMO apart from his adding additional time to the ''official'' injury time and awarding Argentina that undeserved penalty . . .well, he just had to give them something for their effort, hence the penalty grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by dabraska: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
fxtopedia:

I can understand your confusion in place. Common go and sit down. Your username here depicts whom you are.
[b]The issue on ground is, who won?
If you think we are celebrating mediocrity, then you had better changed your nationality.

On the bolded, it shows to me that you lack proper knowledge of the game! After Argentina defeated Nigeria in SA
does that made the team better?
LOL,  If it made the team better why did we lose against GREECE? And in 2002, the team Nigeria paraded save for OKOCHA N KANU, are virtually young set of players.So what are you talking about?

If you want to talk about 1994 in USA, which I doubt you watch, the team was built for good 4yr n few months, and mind you the team was far better than the ARGENTINA then, save for luck and some nasty decision of the referee!

People like you rarely make it in life because you despise the days of little outset.[/b]

PS: I did not respond you blindly initially, may be you need to read your post again, lol

it jst showed i hav bin wastin my tym arguing, u noe ur problem? u write faster dan u think,

u tok lyk u've neva kicked a futball in ur lyf! nw 1st,
wat does my usename hv 2 do wif dis? even take a gud look at ur username, some forex crap ryt? now dats nt even d issue,

now u've raised a completely useless point here and evrybody here's jst laffin ryt nw,
look at ur comment. on a bolded line, nw y do we play friendlies?? isnt it to get d team better and in preparation?

ur sayin we lost to the argies and it ddnt make us berra, u mst b outta ur mind completely! r u supposed to get better in a competition or play better? y ddnt u do ur home work bfore d competition? is it 1 game u use to develop urself?? dats y i sed u know nuffn abt dis game.
Nw we hv been changn coaches here nd dere nd it hasnt bin too helpful, and dis is a new coach, if he had played a full argentine squad, even if he loses, he wud hv jotted mistakes nd lookd 4 hw to move d team forward nd nobody wud hv talkd given dat it was a friendly, nd even a new coach.

ryt nw we r still jubilatin dat victory instead of lukin at errors we made nd hw to get better,

its lyk ur nw tryn to tell me bcus Man utd were defeated by barca 2 yrs ago, and were defeated nw, dey havnt made any improvment! ur insane dude!! wat nonsence yarn!
ur askn me who won? did i tell u it was manchester united or eyimba dat won? we won but am still not convinced!!

Look at ur neighbours ghana! even wif englands full squad, dey still drew 1-1 nd we r celebrating a 4-1 victory against a team dat most of d players were playn 4 dier 1st tym in Argentina, *i shake my head*
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Rockmore83: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
What was the referee called?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by mrofficial(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
buffead:

SOME NIGERIANS NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT THE bleep UP!!!!!!!!! G TEAM B TEAM C TEAM WHO bleeping CARES , IF DIS SOO CALLED B TEAM WERE TO BE DA ONE DAT TRASH US LIKE DIS , UNA GO OPEN MOUTH , SAYING WE COULDNT BEAT ARGENTINA SOO CALLED B TEAM BLAH BLAH BLAH , JUST SHUT UP ND APPRECIATE DA VICTORY , MESSI KO GRACE NI !!! AWON ENEMY OF PROGRESSS OLORIBURUKU JATI JATI REDE REDE ,,,GBO GBO WAN SUN WON KORI SI IBI KANNAangry angry angry angry angry angry

O girl, take am easy naooo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by lekan002(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
up 9ja will sa see in ethopia match
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by vislabraye(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
It could have been 4 0. Whether it is their team A or team Z, the buttom line is that we defeated Argentina. QED.  I hope Messi and co would be watching the match and weeping their soul out. The same arrogance when England met with Ghana.

For those crying team B or team C, when this same Argentina played against Spain, didnt Spain feature their team B?
Lets give kudos to the boys and Siasia. Come to think of it, have you ever realized that Argentina has never defeated Nigeria without controversy? Go and look at history.

I dont know what the ref was thinking when he blew a penalty against Naija.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by scopusng(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
Arsenal goalkeeper Damian Martinez has been called up to the Argentina squad for international friendlies against Nigeria and Poland.

Martinez had linked up with the Under-21s but has been promoted to the senior squad as cover for Adrian Gabbarini following an injury to Oscar Ustari.

The 18-year-old made a number of appearances for Steve Bould’s Under-18 side after joining the Club from Independiente and also made three starts for the Reserves last season.

Argentina went down 4-1 against Nigeria in Abuja on Wednesday and now travel to Warsaw to face Poland on Sunday.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/reserves-news/martinez-called-up-to-full-argentina-squad
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by freeman9ja(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
Dis is really disrespecting, it is a good thing we trashed Argentina this way so that next time
they want to play with a big team like the super eagle they should show some respect by bringing
with them their full squad, nonsense,
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
BABA o,your post shows how ignorant ypou are.go read about emenike before coming here to yan dust.turkey abi ghreece was fighting for this boy to play for their country and you dey here dey yan dust
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
Nigerians no dey fail to fall my hand o.this same argentina with this same players beat paraguay 4-2lif we had lost to them,all these same fools saying dem no do well will be the same ones saying we fail.what can satisfy you unsatisfied Nigerians?should we bring amodu back for you,seems most of you are amodu cousins or are into selling of paracetamol.all the headaches wey we dey get b4 no do una,una want more so u can sell more paracetamol
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by fxtopedia(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
dabraska:

it jst showed i hav bin wastin my tym arguing,  u noe your problem? u write faster dan u think,

u tok lyk u've neva kicked a futball in your lyf! nw 1st,
wat does my usename hv 2 do wif dis? even take a gud look at your username, some forex crap ryt? now dats nt even d issue,

now u've raised a completely useless point here and evrybody here's jst laffin ryt nw,  
look at your comment. on a bolded line, nw y do we play friendlies?? isnt it to get d team better and in preparation?

your sayin we lost to the argies and it ddnt make us berra, u mst b outta your mind completely! r u supposed to get better in a competition or play better? y ddnt u do your home work bfore d competition? is it 1 game u use to develop urself?? dats y i sed u know nuffn abt dis game.
Nw we hv been changn coaches here nd dere nd it hasnt bin too helpful,  and dis is a new coach, if he had played a full argentine squad, even if he loses, he wud hv jotted mistakes nd lookd 4 hw to move d team forward nd nobody wud hv talkd given dat it was a friendly, nd even a new coach.

ryt nw we r still jubilatin dat victory instead of lukin at errors we made nd hw to get better,

its lyk your nw tryn to tell me bcus Man utd were defeated by barca 2 yrs ago, and were defeated nw, dey havnt made any improvment! your insane dude!! wat nonsence yarn!
your askn me who won? did i tell u it was manchester united or eyimba dat won? we won but am still not convinced!!

Look at your neighbours ghana! even wif englands full squad, dey still drew 1-1 nd we r celebrating a 4-1 victory against a team dat most of d players were playn 4 dier 1st tym in Argentina,  *i shake my head*

In my little journey in life, I realise that an insane fellow easy jump and call other insane!
You are in deed a best of CRETIN here!
Your way of writing ACTUALLY shows how re.ttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaad you are!

How would be convinced when you are ENEMY of progress!

I am sorry to inform you that I have been watching FOOTBALL ever since 1984.
Sorry, may be you were not born then! SO, I know what I am talking about.
People like you who started watching football in 2004 can say rubbish about
teams!

The username you see is one of my business name which has a site, call it crap, it only shows the
high level of illiteracy on your part.  

You got to learn how to control your parlance on this forum!  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by freeman9ja(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2011
Why are u fighting and using hard and disturbing words here??
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by buzugbe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
Eagles have landed!! Referee was confused about the 4-goals and he gat to compensate the Argies with what he called penalty. No be him fault o o. They came from far so let them take the only goal. what a big relief!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by alaanu(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
Nigerians are peculiar human creatures in the world. Always negative and pessimistic. Always complaining. We do not appreciate good things. That is why most out there do not achieve anything good in life. I am very sure most posting rubbish here that we beat Argentine B team saw the team list before the match and still maintain that they(Argentine) will trash the Super eagles. Why are u now complaining that the victory need not be celebrated. Argentine best team A with Messi and the likes could only beat us 1-0 in SA 2010 without IK Uche who score a brace yesterday. I will advise we appreciate good things when we see one.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
A
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by mrofficial(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^ By killing yourself. grin

O boy, see question, no be me go answer this one.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
A
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by dabraska: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
fxtopedia:

In my little journey in life, I realise that an insane fellow easy jump and call other insane!
You are in deed a best of CRETIN here!
Your way of writing ACTUALLY shows how re.ttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaad you are!

How would be convinced when you are ENEMY of progress!

I am sorry to inform you that I have been watching FOOTBALL ever since 1984.
Sorry, may be you were not born then! SO, I know what I am talking about.
People like you who started watching football in 2004 can say rubbish about
teams!

The username you see is one of my business name which has a site, call it crap, it only shows the
high level of illiteracy on your part.  

You got to learn how to control your parlance on this forum!  tongue tongue tongue

hehehehehehehe,  grin grin grin u make me laff wif dese comments, do u see hw immature u r?
u strtd watchin futball since 198 wateva, hu givs 2 foks abt wen u strtd watchn futball? is dat a criteria 4 ur inability 2 judge correctly nd stupidity??
u watch futball 2 support a team instead of analyzin d game! d fact remains dat ur insane, immature nd jst a fanatic, u noe nuffn abt futball nd u come here nd open dat tin u call a mouth and talk 2 me,

well, i wont trade words wif u cus, u noe ur nt makn sense in ur judgement, dats y u decided 2 to bcom offensiv,
my question is y cant we win without a but?
Argie beat us 1-0 in d world cup nd infact Nigeria was commended 4 nt collectn more dan 1 goal nd ur telln me fantasy stories,
GROW UP nd see tins maturedly,, age isnt maturity oga!!!

ur tryn to show ur old, den u shud b well educated nw, wats all dese gbagauns wey i dey see 4 ur comments na?
u call forex business, business?? stay dere nd deceive urself, u want quick money abi? dey dere dey dull, u think i dnt noe abt forex? u mst b kiddn me, ur 1 of all dese scammers na, u strtd dis username rubbish so get ready!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by sandokaa: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
Either team A or B or C, Argentina has finally been beaten by Nigeria and has already become part of football records. That's the effect of Goodluck and Sambo. Sign of better things to come! At last, we are on the right course. Bingo!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by KDK(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
Btw, has Osaze odemwigie commented so far?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) by fxtopedia(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
dabraska:

hehehehehehehe,   grin grin grin u make me laff wif dese comments,  do u see hw immature u r?
u strtd watchin futball since 198 wateva,  hu givs 2 foks abt wen u strtd watchn futball? is dat a criteria 4 your inability 2 judge correctly nd stupidity??
u watch futball 2 support a team instead of analyzin d game! d fact remains dat your insane, immature nd jst a fanatic, u noe nuffn abt futball nd u come here nd open dat tin u call a mouth and talk 2 me,

well, i wont trade words wif u cus, u noe your nt makn sense in your judgement, dats y u decided 2 to bcom offensiv,
my question is y cant we win without a but?
Argie beat us 1-0 in d world cup nd infact Nigeria was commended 4 nt collectn more dan 1 goal nd your telln me fantasy stories,
GROW UP nd see tins maturedly,, age isnt maturity oga!!!

your tryn to show your old, den u shud b well educated nw, wats all dese gbagauns wey i dey see 4 your comments na?
u call forex business, business?? stay dere nd deceive urself,  u want quick money abi? dey dere dey dull,  u think i dnt noe abt forex? u mst b kiddn me,  your 1 of all dese scammers na,  u strtd dis username rubbish so get ready!

[b] Pessimistic apologist! On Issue of FX, I am not trolling here I got to inform your retard brain.Check the name of Google if u know how to make us of it at all. I do not learn FX in Nigeria. One of my business not all my business.
You call forex scam, you see negative on the performance of Nigerian, I can see your are a NEGATIVE person!
Continue your struggle in life!

The lesson I want you to learn is to appreciate little thing!
If all you see in thing is negative, then I bet it with you it will take ages for you to make it in life!  [/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. / Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.