Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund (21364 Views)

Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund –obasanjo / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Stop Attacking Buhari, As A Christian I Attended OIC In 2013 – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Ubanz: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2021
But you donated 4billiion to Abuja National mosque when you visited there in early 2000.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Ubanz: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
But you donated 4billiion for Abuja National mosque maintenance when you visited there in early 2000.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by masseratti: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you're to be president of Nigeria till now, finz will not be deteriorated like this. You're not a saint either, but terrorist will dare not stare at your face.
he is the major reason things has deteriorated.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by BuharisBoy: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Great one
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by masseratti: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Baba the baba the Alcohol drinking Gorilla himself
very funny... Obasanjo that doesn't drink nor smoke, his only problem is women, if he catch you... Hmmmmmmmmm... I pity you.. At his age he is still a machine.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Typical mumu southerner! Looking for applause while a typical northern muslim wouldn’t even think twice before appropriating our commonwealth for the nepotistic and parochial interest of the muslim core north!

Just look at what Buhari is doing while the shortchanged mumu southerners can only blow grammar in response!
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Awoleesu(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
BigRocky:
But it kwara,they are using government funds to build mosque..

No be only Kwara.
Even Minister of Agriculture spent #30 million to build mosque!

Every northern state government spends lush fraction of their state allocation on promoting islam.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by almayda: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2021
But you were happy to collect from Government officials for your library or are you saying the millions they gave was from their business enterprise...hypocrite.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Eriokanmi: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you're to be president of Nigeria till now, finz will not be deteriorated like this. You're not a saint either, but terrorist will dare not stare at your face.
I concur
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by desiredhome: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
The tree you plant today will surely grow tomorrow and bear fruits in multiple including grandchildren and generation.......
They are origin or the rots we have today, so don't be deceived.....
If all the money they stole during his tenor were to be used for the development of Nigeria and not allocating to themselves, maybe the country will not be this bad.....
the corruption that is destroying our country today is in majority of us Nigerians and didn't just start today neither did it start with the present government/leaders
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by MightySparrow: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Stupidity at its peak, IBB built National Mosque with government fund. God has not stopped being God. As I Christian I would in position of Obasanjo, I would build bigger Ecumenical Centre with government money, even take IMF loan to finance it.
Now, who will now pull down National Mosque because it was built with government's fund? The lopsided appointments and favouritism of PMB, who would reverse it. To any northerner, there is no other definition of fairness than Islam and their Arewa.

OBJ played the following by his actions.
Though that was the right thing to do and expected of a true leader but not with an northerner.

I know he is saying this out of regret deep down.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2021
BigRocky:
But it kwara,they are using government funds to build mosque..

All your Governors on the SADEAST are using govt money to build churches but na Kwara concerns you.
HYPOCRITES.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by desiredhome: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Genesiis:
Not everyone who calls God by his name knows Him.

OBJ should be guided, everyone can be a Christian in the open, but not everyone knows or love God.
You are right.... including most of the megachurch leaders alias Daddy GOs, PaPas
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2021
executioner:
May be that is one of the sensible things you did but we also need you to also explain to us how you possibly allocated billions of dollars to NEPA yet we still groped in darkness.

But thank God Buhari has finally made light stable after he borrowed the money many generations will be busying paying after he is long gone

Let thanks saint Buhari for giving us 24 hours electricity that obasanjo and Jonathan could not do

Spit on buharideens. Bunch of hypocrites
Saints in the morning and dogs at night
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by ivolt: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
tommy589:

$16 Billion dollars unaccounted for just like that

executioner:
May be that is one of the sensible things you did but we also need you to also explain to us how you possibly allocated billions of dollars to NEPA yet we still groped in darkness.

Stop believing lies.
There was never a $16 billion dollars.
Nigeria has never had such money to begin with.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Hezzyluv: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
desiredhome:

The tree you plant today will surely grow tomorrow and bear fruits in multiple including grandchildren and generation.......
They are origin or the rots we have today, so don't be deceived.....
If all the money they stole during his tenor were to be used for the development of Nigeria and not allocating to themselves, maybe the country will not be this bad.....
the corruption that is destroying our country today is in majority of us Nigerians and didn't just start today neither did it start with the present government/leaders

And e worse pass Buhari abi?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Hezzyluv: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
masseratti:
he is the major reason things has deteriorated.

Yes perhaps made it worse to this point abi?
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by SirBunky85(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Even-as-Christian-I-refused-to-finance-CAN-building-with-govt-fund-Obasanjo
this obj is a confirmed evil hypocrite.he claimed not to have used state funds to build churches yet he used state funds to build his library by forcing all PDP governors then to cough out 10m each.I've never seen a hypocrite like this OBJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by GABRIEL6036: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
And to who do we owe this ragtag preaching? Mtcheew...
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Ajeyo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
OBASANJO NA STINGY AND TOUGH MAN��
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by caandi: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thieves
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
But somewhere in Lagos and Borno state, the FMA FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE is using state funds to build mosques for Muslims in this respective states and no one is talking !

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by COUSIN1279(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
You are on you own.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by smallsmall: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
uBuNiT:
All this ones has nothing to contribute for a better future. Always looking back at their stupid years and cheered by some idiotic youths who lack foresight

OBJ himself is a shameless Man otherwise he would know that he is one of those who laid the foundation for the rot of Nigeria.
The reason he did not contribute to build CAN Headquarters back then was that they did not support his 3rd term agenda, not for some altruistic reason as he is trying to sell to us.

People like OBJ should not be deceived and they should not be deceiving themselves into thinking they were useful to this country and its people, they are Traitors whose head would have rolled on a Guillotine, if Nigeria were a decent country like China.
It is the persistent and subsequent decadence implemented by OBJ, IBB, ABACHA, ABDUSALLAM that got us to the point where we have to elect a Fulani terrorist like Buhari as President and look at how the country has become?

OBJ should shutup and stop disturbing the airwaves with his revised version of events, we know who he is and history will not forget who he is. LOOTER.
That his Refinery built outside Nigeria with our money, shows that he is also a Traitor and a thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by smallsmall: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

But thank God Buhari has finally made light stable after he borrowed the money many generations will be busying paying after he is long gone

Let thanks saint Buhari for giving us 24 hours electricity that obasanjo and Jonathan could not do

Spit on buharideens. Bunch of hypocrites
Saints in the morning and dogs at night

Abeg, if this bolded is a joke, please STOP IT.
Which Power is Stable? For where?
Did you not read it when TCN said the Grid has collapsed, just few days ago?
Despite the amount of money we pay for Electricity, most places rarely get 8hrs of light per day.
Or is it the cost of a litre of Petrol under this Fulani terrorist President we should talk about?
Dont even think about how he has used the South to borrow Money from China, to then use to develop the North.

Buhari is the worst President that Nigeria will ever have, under his watch, Evil things have become the order of the day, Blood of the innocent is spilled at will, by the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen (Bororo) he imported from all over West Africa to come and seize land of other tribes and implement Jihad in Nigeria.
Tufiakwa ***spits on the Evil man from Niger Republic***
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by authority2006(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anaerobi:
While mosque are built with public money
Rebuke:
Hehe. But some people don dey use public money to build mosques under this government lipsrsealed
omowolewa:
Maybe you think Government money doesn't belong to Christians because Government monies are spent on building Mosques o

You bigots are going to be responsible for the destruction of this country!
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Gfskw: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who’s asking
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by desiredhome: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:

And e worse pass Buhari abi?
Use your tongue to count your teeth.......you don't continue doing the wrong things and expect something better
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Hezzyluv: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
desiredhome:

Use your tongue to count your teeth.......you don't continue doing the wrong things and expect something better

You didn't answer my question. Is Buhari's regime better den obj's? Or did my initial post sounded I support obj?
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by desiredhome: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:

You didn't answer my question. Is Buhari's regime better den obj's? Or did my initial post sounded I support obj?
You got the answer already...... with the Nigerian system and mentality, even though it's Obasanjo that is ruling Nigeria today, it will not be better off.... don't forget, Obasanjo's leadership was a one party system and it was easier, today's two party system with the opposition trying by all means to destroy/paint the present government......
Too much greed nothing good comes from a greediness.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike's Giant Strides In Infrastructural Development Is An Envy To Other States / Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed / Arrested Boko Haram Suspect Is Brother Of A Presidential Body Guard - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.