Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund (21362 Views)

Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund –obasanjo / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Stop Attacking Buhari, As A Christian I Attended OIC In 2013 – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Anaerobi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
authority2006:

You bigots will destroy are going to be responsible for the destruction of this country!

Hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
smallsmall:

Abeg, if this bolded is a joke, please STOP IT.
Which Power is Stable? For where?
Did you not read it when TCN said the Grid has collapsed, just few days ago?
Despite the amount of money we pay for Electricity, most places rarely get 8hrs of light per day.
Or is it the cost of a litre of Petrol under this Fulani terrorist President we should talk about?
Dont even think about how he has used the South to borrow Money from China, to then use to develop the North.

Buhari is the worst President that Nigeria will ever have, under his watch, Evil things have become the order of the day, Blood of the innocent is spilled at will, by the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen (Bororo) he imported from all over West Africa to come and seize land of other tribes and implement Jihad in Nigeria.
Tufiakwa ***spits on the Evil man from Niger Republic***

God will punish that man and his cronies for plunging this country into deep mess. We can't deal with him but I leave into the hands of God
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Hezzyluv: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
desiredhome:

You got the answer already...... with the Nigerian system and mentality, [s]even though it's Obasanjo that is ruling Nigeria today, it will not be better off[/s].... don't forget, Obasanjo's leadership was a one party system and it was easier, today's two party system with the opposition trying by all means to destroy/paint the present government......
Too much greed nothing good comes from a greediness.........

Tell yourself the truth for once it will not kill you. Buhari is a HUGE failure with or without opposition sabotaging him. And mind you, perhaps I loved Buhari more den you, but the man has proven to be a FAILURE. You know for sure, "if na obj dey power", bandits terrorist dare not gain ground in this country the way it has now.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Tonitoniton(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
U were not smart just like other southern leaders will only selfish interest.

While Buhari is using state fund to finance Islam and terrorism

Gullible southerners
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by salam8528: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Hezzyluv:
If you're to be president of Nigeria till now, finz will not be deteriorated like this. You're not a saint either, but terrorist will dare not stare at your face.
Not true and he would have crushed all secessionist atleast all this noise of Biafra and Odudufraud won't have happen. One crushing alone will be okay. But on the main topic that has not changed the fact that he'sone of our problem too .
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by salam8528: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Yet one irresponsible demon of a man is funding Jihad with govt money
The same jihad that has stopped ur governors and other political appoonttees from working for u guys right? Keep fooling your ancestors.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Omoboricash(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2021
uBuNiT:
All this ones has nothing to contribute for a better future. Always looking back at their stupid years and cheered by some idiotic youths who lack foresight
He can tell that to gullible , indomie youth not people like us. What is worst than using government money and position to build private university and library while you held the position of presidency. Obasanjo and Atiku the sitting president and vice president respectively ,established private university while ASUU was on strike.
This man should just bury his face in shame

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by Omoboricash(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2021
executioner:
May be that is one of the sensible things you did but we also need you to also explain to us how you possibly allocated billions of dollars to NEPA yet we still groped in darkness.
Not only that, he build private university and multibillion naira world standard library How did he get the money.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by ultimatekint(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2021
I am a Christian, but this man ( Obasanjoo) is a big liar ; he is always saying everything that favor fg of Nigeria in order to cover up his past bad acts.
Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by adenigga(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
ultimatekint:
I am a Christian, but this man ( Obasanjoo) is a big liar ; he is always saying everything that favor fg of Nigeria in order to cover up his past bad acts.
You are a novice, politically!!!

Go and research more on politics.

Re: Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund by adenigga(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omoboricash:

Not only that, he build private university and multibillion naira world standard library How did he get the money.

Google it, please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency / Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.