Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,653 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt (20063 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by easyfem(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
this northern finally show to us that they want to islamiz nigeria .... bandit and boko haram isnt a criminal to them but kanu and igboho ..... i sha knw say one day ... monkey go go market and e no go come back home ..... buari cup will soon full

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Kingibiza(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
We know B4, NEXT
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by henryadex(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
The truth can not be be canned
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Jorge91: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Vabama:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/28/sunday-igboho-not-criminal-soyinka-rebukes-dss-buhari-govt/
buhari and his gang are giving terrorists and enablers soft landing, Yoruba support ur igboho, Igbo support ur ipob.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2021
Sedebe5:

Not possible
We shall see the outcome in few weeks time
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Exceed15: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He is a Secessionist? A treasonist, Worse than a common criminal.

Stop spewing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Tareq1105: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Yes, while herdsmen are patriotic citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Finnese001: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I agree with prof.

Hypocrite grin

But Ipob are criminals cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Eriokanmi: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Yobabad:
But local members of YMM Yoruba Muslims Miscreants are thinking otherwise
Na religious bigotry and ignorance go kee those ones. Anyone thinking Igboho is either a Christian or Muslim should listen to his words again and again...and those he surrounded himself with.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by FreeSpirited: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Rugaria:
Peacefully demonstrated by carrying guns and intimidating security operatives? Can I use that anology to excuse IPOB? I mean we all support Igboho in his determined quest to free the Yorubas from their self depreciating evil embrace with the Talibanic Fulani, but let's be guided on how we use different standards to judge different separatist movements across this convulsing amalgam.
You are a a fool. And you shall perish in this country. When did Igboho carry guns to protest. It shall not be well with u and everything u do. Herdsmen carry ak47 abt , they kill, rape abduct, but govt dint tag them criminal..it shall not be well with u again..for being evil and unjust. This curse is from the Bible against all unjust people. Oleribu eda

13 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by ZooOga: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Josephll45:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat am hungry I I need food and if you have job too for me to do I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless 6555. 386. 414 Joseph Wale Fidelity bank

Please exit this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJjyd9NuTs&t=49s
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Latakia(f): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Noted Sir Honourable Justice Wole Soyinka. Your statement will be send to those holding him in Cotonou.

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by lanre9ja(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
He broke Benin Republic law by not observing covid 19 test.... regulation.
So he was sentence to 3month in Jail
a source near border
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Femeto: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Vabama:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/28/sunday-igboho-not-criminal-soyinka-rebukes-dss-buhari-govt/
Buhari's government feeds on disunity amongst Nigerians. They have nothing to offer.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by adecz: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Fulani criminals constantly &
proudly display sophisticated weapons
while challenging government & massacre
Nigerians at will , but Buhari keeps quiet.

When a single Yoruba or igbo man is
seen with dane gun, a detachment of DSS, soldiers, police and Civil Defense are
sent from Abuja to go & raid them and
take their community leaders to Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by gentleman82: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by shadeyinka(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:

..and the armed Fulani Militia aka Bandits are the saints!
I hear you..one naigeria
sai baba..sai Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by murmee: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Yobabad:
But local members of YMM Yoruba Muslims Miscreants are thinking otherwise
That is MURIC for you!
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2021
He is a rogue dear prof
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by realray(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2021
honestly I envy Yoruba people because they supports each other unlike the igbos too much beef and hatred which is not suppose to be....see the way they're treating namdi kanu
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Lovenorth: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Terrorist is not a criminal
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Rugaria: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are a a fool. And you shall perish in this country. When did Igboho carry guns to protest. It shall not be well with u and everything u do. Herdsmen carry ak47 abt , they kill, rape abduct, but govt dint tag them criminal..it shall not be well with u again..for being evil and unjust. This curse is from the Bible against all unjust people. Oleribu eda

Jesu!
Pls,
I'm sorry!
This thing vex you oo
E enter your body gan..
Can you "uncurse" me
Ahbegii uncurse. Biko!
This one strong oo
I wanted to report your post but moderator can't uncurse..
Pls uncurse me..
I'm sorry, you hear?
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by hibeebeeking: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2021
He is not a criminal. If they said he is a criminal, that's a political statement, it has no standing.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by GTCO: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2021
No he isn't
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Godly247(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Your brain radiator don dry finish...
chai!!!
Why did you even allow your brain brake to fail sef
Oniranu!
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by FamTomx2(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2021
grin

My thoughts also..

Built2last:
Buhari is intelligent, smart and wicked.

He is the chief terrorist.

Have you noticed that no bandit or Fulani has been prosecuted or sent to jail. Whenever Nigerians shout, he will call for kangaroo security meeting.

Compare it to the swift action he took against Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu or against channels TV for inviting people who spoke against him.

Buhari is acting out his plans. He is evil. We will survive the remaining 2 years
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by dreu2fine(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:
If Igboho did not break Benin Republic laws, why is he still in prison there?
E broke imigration laws
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by BJanta: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2021
sammyj:
We all know this obvious truth !!

Your knowledge is meaningless, useless and a waste, if those who matter in the society don't talk about it.Who cares about you and what you know? But when people of Baba Soyinka's integrity and international standing speaks, it's heard and noted with interest by those who matter all over the world.These are the people whom those in power fear.Those that would put them under international search light.Not unknown you making your feeble and incoherent noise on the social media.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by yemionline(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2021
If you take a look at how events are unfolding in this country, you will come to agree that these are not random coincidences..

Some people are following a script based on a laid down plan.

May they never succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Rally At Tambuwal LGA In Sokoto / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Prince Fatiu Akiolu As New LASAA Boss / Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.