Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt (20036 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Thereishel: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:
If Igboho did not break Benin Republic laws, why is he still in prison there?

Any suspect is not guilty until it's proven and convict in the court of law

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by dreu2fine(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He is a Secessionist? A treasonist, Worse than a common criminal.
Tell bros
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:
[s]If Igboho did not break Benin Republic laws, why is he still in prison there?[/s]

You comment like a fool

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Trumann: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Why was Buhari imprisoned by IBB?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:
He is a suspect who may still be found innocent of the charges.

Learn to understand things and put them in proper perspective else all your years spent on NL be a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Godly247(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Rugaria:

Jesu! Pls, I'm sorry! This thing vex you oo E enter your body gan.. Can you "uncurse" me Ahbegii uncurse. Biko! This one strong oo I wanted to report your post but moderator can't uncurse.. Pls uncurse me.. I'm sorry, you hear?

Your brain was off when you typed nonsense before abi! Oloshi jatijati...uncurse kee you there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Splitmind: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Anyone who stands against the Fulani is a criminal!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Rubbish talk. The prof is being sentimental and not factual. The man is a criminal just like Namdiot coward Cownu, the Fulani herdsmen and others terrorising the people. He's no different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Ovamboland(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
how did he commit treason?
or you just want to talk rubbish as usual?

and how is seccesion criminal?

Which Nigerian law supports or empower calls for secession? That's treason on it's own according to Nigerian constitution.
If he is sure he committed no criminal act he should submit himself to the warrant out for his arrest and get a lawyer to prove his innocence.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by barragan: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Not sure Soyinka is okay anymore. If you see the truth and you can't say it, you're basically useless.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Ovamboland(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
where's the proof he carried arms?

He should approach the court with his permit for the guns he is wielding here

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Abeg how do I post on this forum
I wanna post which will make fp
Where do I go about it
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by theInterpreter: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

He should approach the court with his permit for the guns he is wielding here
that is an hunting gun

Besides how do you know he doesn't have a permit? grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by FemolasticA: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
how did he commit treason?
or you just want to talk rubbish as usual?

and how is seccesion criminal?

Bro abeg help me tell that moredafucka the truth once more. Fighting for your right is now a crime Abi, it just unturnate we fine ourselves in these regim
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Rugaria:
Peacefully demonstrated by carrying guns and intimidating security operatives? Can I use that anology to excuse IPOB? I mean we all support Igboho in his determined quest to free the Yorubas from their self depreciating evil embrace with the Talibanic Fulani, but let's be guided on how we use different standards to judge different separatist movements across this convulsing amalgam.

"By carrying guns and intimidating security operatives?" ... Please can you back this up with facts? You mean he took up guns and harassed the security operatives? Come up with an instance because this is an allegement
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by effort1: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy the Islamic Bigot, you should not forget to attack Soyinka or try to discredit him.

Don't forget that Yoruba nation establishment will separate you from your Fulani slave masters and that cannot be acceptable to a slave

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by seyz91(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shut up

Someone trying to evade being killed by assasins DSS doing dirty job for your vegetable in Aso Rock
Monogamy:
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by effort1: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Need I remind you that several groups in the north have made such calls.

Does it bother you that this DSS has never done anything about such people? Or does it not bother you?

You should consult your conscience and sense before you write things.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by effort1: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rugaria:
Peacefully demonstrated by carrying guns and intimidating security operatives? Can I use that anology to excuse IPOB? I mean we all support Igboho in his determined quest to free the Yorubas from their self depreciating evil embrace with the Talibanic Fulani, but let's be guided on how we use different standards to judge different separatist movements across this convulsing amalgam.

Show us evidence of the guns and harassment.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by effort1: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Woodcock98:
Then what is he?

Someone who doesn't want the evil plan of the fulanis to come to pass over Yoruba land
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bros those morons in the FG are bent on terrorising Nigerians. Their ears are closed to reason
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by TemmyT002(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
The APC is full of lawyers, yet they are lawless and are behaving like they didn't go to law school.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by joefelin2345: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

Which Nigerian law supports or empower calls for secession? That's treason on it's own according to Nigerian constitution.
If he is sure he committed no criminal act he should submit himself to the warrant out for his arrest and get a lawyer to prove his innocence.
Just like Abiola did abi? Yoruba are products of history pls.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by careytommy37(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
This useless man called GEJ's wife derogatory names cause she was crying on national TV over the plight of chibok girls.
If them born am Soyinka make him talk careless about aisha or bubu if he will not be in dss cell sunday morning
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by adenigga(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vabama:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/28/sunday-igboho-not-criminal-soyinka-rebukes-dss-buhari-govt/

With all due respect, Baba organise rally/protest as you did against Jonathan @Ojota then, stop audio agitation.

Don't run away from the fact that you are part of those who pushed Nigerians into this mess.

Act now, Action speaks louder than voice.,....

Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Ebuscoee(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sunday igboho not a criminal but

Buy 5 plots of land at Prime City Estate in Awka @950k per plot and get 1 plot free.
Call/Whatsapp: 08183659115
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by Gracefulness: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
[sub][/sub] be careful my friend
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by AnanseK(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
The Bandits ( called Herdsmen) killing and raping women are criminals but that doesn’t exonerate other criminals including Igboho, the overrated Old Professor Of English ( story telling) has been a bigot and a tribalist all his life.

He must be in one of his 10 year wine drinking sessions.
Re: Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt by anambraamaka: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
True that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo / Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.