Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Naughty By Choice (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naughty By Choice (18+) (40113 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Naughty gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Zamar: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 3:50am On Feb 05, 2022
“I wasn’t,” she said, her voice sounding tired. “We need to talk.”

“Okay,” he said. “You want me to come over? I’m about to go to my statistics class, but I could be there in an hour and a half.”

“No. Don’t come here,” she said. “Meet me in the parking lot of the big super mall close to the bus stop.”

“Okay,” he said. “Are you okay? You sound strange. Did something happen?” He was thinking of her husband finding out about them.

“No. Not exactly. We just need to talk. I’ll see you in two hours, okay?”

“Yes,” he said. “I’ll be there.”

Princess was a strong woman, in most aspects. She’d grown up in a family with three brothers and a domineering father, so male chauvinism was no stranger to her. She’d had to pay her own way through college. Scholarships had helped, but she’d also worked two jobs, until she met Bayo and he married her. She’d finished her last year while married and he had used his authority to hire her as a substitute.

She wanted a full time teaching job, but he convinced her that subbing would give her valuable experience and help her avoid common pitfalls new teachers face. She was pretty sure that was bullshit, now. Bayo didn’t want her in school all day, where she might get hints of his extracurricular activities with high school girls who were vulnerable to his tactics. Had he been blackmailing high school girls for sex when he met her? Had he been raping high school girls the entire time they were married? She knew about four, but how many more victims were there?

She had been saving herself for marriage when she fell in love with Toby. Convinced that they’d be together forever, she had given her virginity to him. She’d had a few flings with college boys, but nothing worth writing home about. She didn’t think of any of that as “mistakes” in her life. They were just decisions that hadn’t worked out.

The past few days of intense introspection had brought her to the point where she knew she had made some serious mistakes, the first of which was settling for Bayo, and the second of which was letting Bobby Alashe wiggle and wag his way into her heart. She was miserable and she didn’t like feeling this way.

Bayo was easy. She knew what she was going to do with him. She had a pretty good idea of how that would play out. Bayo would cease to be a problem for her.

Naughty by Choice: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222

2 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by PortableToDynam(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Thanks for the update op

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by tonysunkan: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice story.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Saturn101: 1:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Saturn101:
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
The past few days of intense introspection had brought her to the point where she knew she had made some serious mistakes, the first of which was settling for Bayo, and the second of which was letting Bobby Alashe wiggle and wag his way into her heart. She was miserable and she didn’t like feeling this way.

Bayo was easy. She knew what she was going to do with him. She had a pretty good idea of how that would play out. Bayo would cease to be a problem for her.

Bobby Alashe, on the other hand, was a complication which she had no idea what to do about. Part of her mind had settled irrevocably on making Bobby the father of the child that was a firm part of her revenge on Bayo. Just sending him to prison wasn’t enough. She had to flaunt a baby in his face, and she had to be able to hiss, “The father is Bobby Alashe!” So she had to keep Bobby in her life, at least until she was sure she was with child.

Another part of her quailed at the thought of keeping Bobby in her life. That part recognized that her attraction to him would only grow, flower, and get further out of control. She couldn’t afford to fall in love with Bobby, assuming she wasn’t already in love with him.

Her mind still warred about that. She discounted her memories of Toby. She told herself she was too young, back then, to know what love really was. Her memories of those feelings were also vague and misty. She wasn’t sure what romantic love really felt like.

She wasn’t sure what she hoped to accomplish by meeting with him. Her subconscious mind had convinced her, though, that it needed to happen. She didn’t know what she was going to say to him. She just knew that she needed to convince him that everything had to be unromantic ... needed to be practical ... should be detached.

What she was actually trying to do was convince herself.

She got there half an hour early and then sat, practicing saying things like, “We’ve had fun, but that’s all it was, all it can ever be. You know that, right?”

She was anxious, and bored. People occasionally walked past the car, on their way to the side entrance to the mall. They looked so normal, going about their day without a care in the world. Nobody paid any attention to her. She felt invisible, like she was floating above it all, watching others live their lives.

Then his car pulled up next to hers and her heart leapt in her chest. Within seconds her pulse went from sixty-five beats per minute to a hundred and twenty. He turned his head and smiled at her and she felt her shoulders sag as she went weak. He got out, closed his door and opened the passenger door of her car. She felt the vehicle dip as he sat down. She smelled his presence.

Everything fled from her mind as the truth hit her like a ton of bricks.

It was too late. She was already in too deep. There was no evading it.

She was in love with Bobby Alashe. Instinct shouted it at her. She had gone to the edge of the cliff to see the view, and the edge had crumbled under her feet. Helplessly, she had fallen hard.

It hadn’t been instant, like falling off that cliff. It had happened in slow motion. But it had only taken a mere week’s time for her to fall.

“Hi,” said Bobby. He looked at her and smiled.

She sat, pale and stunned. She felt like she was tumbling through the air, now, instead of floating.

5 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Anointedtim(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Nicely done. Like how you narrate event of others around your scenes.

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
“Hi,” said Bobby. He looked at her and smiled.

She sat, pale and stunned. She felt like she was tumbling through the air, now, instead of floating.

“You look good,” he said, still smiling.

Her heart thumped. Her nipples tingled.

It took fifteen seconds of further silence before she saw his smile become a frown of concern.

“Are you okay? What happened? Did he find out what we were doing?”

She forced out a simple, “No.” That tiny amount of movement allowed her to move more and she inhaled deeply. She realized she’d been holding her breath.

“Well, something’s wrong. I can see it,” he said.

“Yes,” she said. Her planned speech was nowhere to be found.

She saw impatience on his young face, but then he calmed. He just sat there. It was obvious he was waiting, giving her time to say whatever she was going to say.

“I didn’t intend for this to happen,” she blurted.

“What happened?” he asked.

“I like you,” she moaned.

“Well, that’s good, because I like you, too,” he responded.

She felt an upwelling of something luscious inside her. It was almost like an orgasm, but not nearly as strong. It was warm, though, and filled her with a sweet sensation that made her instantly Hot.

“I think I love you,” she groaned.

This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. She was supposed to push him away, not confess how she felt.

Bobby sat there. Her confession started a chain of events in his mind that spanned a light year, but took only seconds to travel. The most advanced super computer could not have processed the information faster. Data was crunched and the output was simple.

Her being in love with him was strange ... but fine. He might feel the same way about her. Deciding that might take a little longer, but this ... was not a problem.

“Okay,” he said. “What does that mean?”

The decided lack of romanticism in his response cooled some of the warmth that had flooded through her. Her mind was loosed and she was, quite suddenly, back in control. The circumstances had changed, though, and her approach adapted as well.

“I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with you, Bobby,” she said. “I’m not supposed to be in love with you. This is a bad thing!”

Naughty by choice: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222

3 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by PortableToDynam(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Interesting

Keep it up OP

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by BigBasher: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by PortableToDynam(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
@SeyiDominion, good afternoon sir, been a while I hope yoi are good?. I miss your updates o sad

2 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
PortableToDynam:
@SeyiDominion, good afternoon sir, been a while I hope yoi are good?. I miss your updates o sad

I am okay. It's about hustling. Thanks for your concern.

cheesy
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
“I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with you, Bobby,” she said. “I’m not supposed to be in love with you. This is a bad thing!”

“Why?” he asked. “What’s wrong with it?” His mind wasn’t working at faster than light speed any longer. The glut of data was taking longer to process. He was, for the first time, trying to analyze what his feelings for her meant in the long term.

“It would never work between us,” she said. “I’m too old and you’re too young. You have your whole life ahead of you. People would never accept us as a couple. It would just never work!”

“If we were happy being together, then who cares what people think?” he said.

“You haven’t even finished university, yet,” she said.

“Okay, so I’ll finish unversity.”

“We don’t have anything in common,” she said.

“Aren’t we going to have a baby in common? Or is that out the window, too? Is that what you’re saying? You don’t want to have a baby anymore?”

Again she was filled with a surge of emotion, but this was cooler, more controlled. Yes ... she did want to have this baby. That was rock solid truth and she could not ignore that. It flew in the face of all her objections, but it was there, like a big granite boulder.

“I’m not saying that at all,” she sighed. She looked at him. “I do want to have the baby, but anything beyond that ... it will be too hard. I don’t want to be in love, Bobby. My life is complicated enough as it is! It will just be too hard.”

“So, you’ve never done anything this hard before?”

“Bobby, you have your whole life ahead of you,” she said. “You need to go out and live it!”

“And what if I want to live it with you in it?” he asked. “We’re going to have a child. What if I want to be in the child’s life?”

“I don’t know,” she wailed.

“Well I do,” he said, with the simplicity and certainty of youth. “We’re in this together. That means we have to stay together.”

His confidence failed him as he contemplated that what he’d just said meant he would have a permanent relationship with Princess Johnson.

How could he possibly hope for something like that? He still thought of her as being way out of his league.

2 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by daddio(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for this beautiful update.

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by PortableToDynam(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=SeyiDominion post=111820651]

I am okay. It's about hustling. Thanks for your concern.

Good to read from you. May God bless our hustle
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Saturn101: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by ThrillPlus: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
His confidence failed him as he contemplated that what he’d just said meant he would have a permanent relationship with Princess Johnson. How could he possibly hope for something like that? He still thought of her as being way out of his league.

“At least part of the time,” he amended.

He reached to touch her hand.

“We have to be together at least part of the time.”

Her defenses crumbled, because what he said rang true in her.

“Yes,” she sighed. “We have to be together at least part of the time.”

“And who knows?” he said. “We’ve only known each other ... been together ... for a short time. We might have lots of things in common that we just haven’t discovered yet.”

“I hope so,” she whispered.

Agreement does not necessarily bring relief or peace. Agreement is, in some sense, the easy part, because after the agreement, then a course of action for the future has to be determined.

Need an example? Imagine being a young soldier, walking into a war zone after a terrible bomb went off above it. Imagine meeting people over whom you have complete authority, who are in the kind of trouble that exceeds your comprehension, and who you have no shared language with. The agreement has been made: We’ll stop fighting and trying to kill each other. We’ll try to rebuild our shattered lives. It was not simple to come to that agreement, but imagine what everyone faced after the agreement was made.

Of course this relationship wasn’t that difficult. It didn’t even come close. It might have helped them both if they had compared themselves to the situation just described. Had they done that, they might have decided that their problems didn’t amount to a Garuba of beans.

But they were too close to it to stand back and look at the forest, rather than the trees that seemed to hem them in.

Bobby, again perhaps because of his youth and inexperience, tried to just face things head on.

3 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Zamar: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 7:48am On May 03, 2022
Bobby, again perhaps because of his youth and inexperience, tried to just face things head on.

“So what do you want to do?” he asked.

She shrugged, feeling helpless.

“I don’t know,” she said.

“You still don’t know if you’re pregnant or not, right?” he said.

She nodded.

“I won’t for another week, probably. Actually, it will be longer. I’ve never done this before, but just missing a period isn’t confirmation. There will have to be a test, and I think the test has to be done a certain time after conception.”

“So we’re still on hold?”

Again, feeling helpless, she nodded.

“Can we be on hold together?” he asked.

She looked at him.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t like not getting to be with you ... being apart.”

“You want sex,” she said, her voice flat.

“No. Not necessarily. I just don’t like being away from you. We don’t have to have sex. We can just talk, or eat, or swim or whatever.”

She leaned her head back as a familiar feeling poked around inside her. This was one of the reasons she’d fallen for this boy. He really was thoughtful. That feeling poking around in her strummed a string.

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Awesome05: 9:35am On May 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
She leaned her head back as a familiar feeling poked around inside her. This was one of the reasons she’d fallen for this boy. He really was thoughtful. That feeling poking around in her strummed a string.

Chapter Eight

They went to her house. Instead of having her take him back to his car, he stayed at the house, searching the computer hutch and a small filing cabinet sitting beside the hutch. The cabinet was locked, but it was a cheap lock and, using a paper clip, Bobby picked it open. When she returned from the store, he was still going through folders of papers from the file cabinet.

“What did you find?” she asked, putting the sack with her purchase on the bed.

“I think you and your husband have more than five million naira,” he said.

“We do?”

He indicated one folder, sitting beside the keyboard.

“That has papers in it that say you own stock. There are some dividend and interest income documents and they have big numbers on them.”

“Big? How big?”

“One dividend statement said you got paid two million naira,” he said. “Another one said four hundred thousand and some. There are lots of them in there.”

“But where’s that money?” she said. “Bayo never said anything about getting money like that from stocks. He never even told me he bought any stocks.”

“There’s obviously other bank accounts,” said Bobby. “If you add up just the few amounts I’ve seen, it comes to hundreds of thousands of naira.”

“We don’t have hundreds of thousands of naira,” said Princess, firmly.

“You haven’t spent hundreds of thousands of naira,” said Bobby. “This is probably all for retirement.”

“Why wouldn’t he tell me about it?” she said.

“Maybe he doesn’t want you to know about it,” said Bobby.

“Why not? I’m his wife!“

Bobby looked grim, but said, “I shouldn’t say anything.”

“What do you mean? Why not?”

“Because I’m a nineteen-year-old kid who doesn’t know squat,” he said.

“Bobby,” she said. “What are you thinking?”

He didn’t speak, at first, but then his worry over whether he was right or not made him open his mouth.

“You said he likes young girls, and that that might be one reason he married you, right?” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Awesome05: 7:35am On May 11, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by SeyiDominion: 7:04am On May 14, 2022
“You said he likes young girls, and that that might be one reason he married you, right?” he said.

She nodded.

“Well ... you won’t be young forever.”

She stared at him, blinked several times, and then frowned.

“I never thought of that,” she whispered.

“Well I did,” said Bobby. “What if he doesn’t want you to know about all this because he thinks you might not be around later?”

“You mean he’d leave me for a younger woman,” said Princess.

“And if all you know about is your regular bank account, then that’s all that would come up during the divorce, right?”

Again she nodded. She looked at him.

“You have to get me pregnant, Bobby. I have to divorce him before he divorces me.”

“I don’t think you have anything to worry about,” said Bobby.

“Why?”

“Two things. First, you’re incredibly gorgeous and sexy. Second, you have those videos. If he says he’s going to dump you, all you have to do is show him one of those and say, ‘Oh no you’re not.’”

She put one finger to her lips.

“True,” she said.

“Are you still recording him?”

She shrugged.

“The cam is still there, but I havne’t checked it or downloaded anything from it after those first four. I got disgusted and stopped looking. It’s probably full now. It records everything he does. It’s motion activated.”

“Does it have a chip?” asked Bobby.

She nodded.

“Well, keep downloading what’s on the chip. The more you have, the stronger you are. Those four are all this year, right?”

She nodded. “They’re all within a month,” she said.

2 Likes

Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Nice.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Saturn101: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
Next please.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Zamar: 7:54am On May 27, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice (18+) by Zamar: 8:02am On May 27, 2022
Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taboo [18+] / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" / DIRTY GAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.