Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl (3634 Views)

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Wizkid Fighting With A Chicken In A Public Restaurant With Flavour, Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Mastakija(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
UCB9JA:
The popular Nigeria artist with WIZKID fighting on stage because of a girl he does not even know

Click on the link here to watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbeSs4PQNo[/color]
Op you're very mad
Dat video was ilorin and dat guy was his fan
Wizkid was even trying to tell his bodyguard yo let him be
There is no girl there at all
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by fati2001(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

The poverty has made you to lack comprehension, same with ur mother she doesn’t know how to give balance after rounds upon rounds

lolzing coming for a poor nigga who can't afford to drinking garri with sugar..

SO NOW YOU HAVE LEFT THE BASTARD, PROSTITUTION LINE TO POVERTY LEVEL..

KIAAA.. OYA TELL UR MAKE SHE GO WAIT FOR GARAGE I WILL SENT MY SECURITY TO PAY HER FOR THE SERVICE WITH HER ANUS THAT LOOKS LIKE SWOLLEN BABOON ANUS..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by TheWolfen(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001 don't let them ban u o grin
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by GTCO: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by TheMan3: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

LIKE THE WAY UR MOM ALLOWED YOUNGER BOYS TO SCREW UP HER ASSHOLE.
Iliveforever:

She actually confessed that you don’t know your father, and that even she doesn’t know the man responsible.

I just expanded her butt hole as usually and left. It was so obvious she belonged to the streets.
Shebi Una don finish the first page now? Una no go rest
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheMan3:

LMAO

Bro, I was just laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheMan3:

Lol. he be like say Dem done chop ban self cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Theboy21: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy Those two fighting, Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2021
Those two are the earth
Re: Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Y mods go ban Dem kwanu? Dem get unfinished business na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? / The Teju Babyface Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.