Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (61810 Views)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Go and teach them their job pls usless hatefull confused hater....

Are you also fron the land of killing policemen and burning stations?

You are the most confusing set of people I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense.

U still haven't answered d simple questions.

According to u:

"They wil only invite him whe he is found guilty...."

How is someone found guilty of something according to d laws of Nigeria?

Those invited by DSS so far, what were they found guilty of and how were they found guilty?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by am4truth(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

A professor can be as foolish as you are ...... education and common sense are two different things.... people like you are ethnic bigots

You need help walahi.

Common sense is no common

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
BabbanBura:

He also said the people I voting him know those people sponsoring boko haram so why invite him when his team has submitted report since on that?

Why are u guys sympathetic to evil and wrongs of his government, why?

grin
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d simple questions.

According to u:

Those invited by DSS so far, what were they found guilty of and how were they found guilty?
Nonsense go and Publish the question yeye Southerner

This is the problem with you people no matter where you are, you are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a retired personnel making heavy lies and claims about d sponsors of terorism he is a fugitive by implication and you are comparing him to someone trying to make peace with the knowledge and security clearance of the DSS....

So he must be invited because he is a northerner and a Muslim? You are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Abujason: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
He should have also told us the sponsors of IPOB Terrorists too, so that we can handle them together..

Fulani terrorist and cow banger. Truth is always bitter to you. Hence you are always trying to change topics about your fellow terrorists.

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by HellAnus: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sun Myn44 Juswise ominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Zone-bee lap dog

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Elliotwaveforec: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigeria, a country with a terrorist as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by shadfoye: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
This altrocities must widely condemned by loving peace Nigerians and worldwide.
This man professes solutions to the problems summomting the country and the so called few ''Cabals'' declared him wanted.

Then i withdraw my support for buhari government whom we think he has a good agenda for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

This is the problem with you people no matter where you are, you are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a retired personnel making heavy lies and claims about d sponsors of terorism he is a fugitive by implication and you are comparing him to someone trying to make peace with the knowledge and security clearance of the DSS....

So he must be invited because he is a northerner and a Muslim? You are a disgrace

U still haven't answered d simple questions:

According to u:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by pepetua(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
I pledge to Nigeria my country,to be faithful, loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory,hmmmmm

SO HELP ME GOD.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Femeto: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Until you guys realize Buhari, Garba, Femi Adesina, Lai and APC are enemies of this country. No progress would be made.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Jolite(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
Good...let him come in camera and name the sponsors..
That's why the north will never know peace again, your likes will end up being Almajiri
to your terrorists elites and yet won't see anything wrong with that. As for me, I will forever value a palm tree in the south east than the most reasonable northern hausa/fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u:

Mad People Everywhere. Bunch of comfused hateful clowns

Southerners are embarassing themselves by their full support for criminals, terrorists on tribal sentimentalism.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by fubsy: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Built2last:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6719398/olawunmi-boko-haram-named-governors

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/breaking-defence-intelligence-agency-declares-retired-commodore-olawunmi-wanted-over
Unfortunate era in Nigeria's history. Looking forward to reading plenty books and commentaries on this government when they leave office. I know a few commentators, like current political slaves and beneficiaries, will like to twist the facts, but thank God for the internet.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by techlawcrat: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
This analysis of yours doesn't even go to reason. So cold and baseless. Someone came on a live TV, said 80% of facts we all already know, gave you instances and opportunities to confirm. And all you could conclude was he wanted to be on the headlines. You kept reiterating how he hyped himself and lie about varying discussion factors without even identifyingthe so called lies! People like you deserve whatever situation you are in.
Ibkhaleel:
The case of the retired Navy Officer who went on Channels TV to lay accusations about how people in Buhari's government are trying to Islamise Nigeria with Boko Haram is a case of you cannot wake someone that is pretending to be sleeping.
Of course he is not that dumb, he was just trying too hard to say something that will make headlines. It is not hard to tell.
In the course of the interview the man was everything, served in every committee, worked with everyone and in case you didn't know, he is the one who put an end to Niger Delta militancy in Nigeria, single handedly unless when he forgot and said it was Yar'adua. He also happen to train journalist and while at it, everything the journalist just so happen to ask about he suggested already in some secret military intelligence meeting. A very perfect man by his own description. Although full of lies and poor logic.
In the process of hyping himself, he told open lies including claiming that only Muslims gain access to military base on Friday, Christians don't have same opportunity on Sundays. He went ahead to say "that is how these people survey the place for attack". Journalists sat there and didn't ask him if that is the case why is such attack rare.
Journalists working for Channels TV sat through while he described Muslims as "littering the whole place" and he was not saying they put dirt in the place (who wan go put dirty for barrack), he was describing the presence of Muslims as littering the place. Not a word to correct him.
This man claims a financer of Boko Haram was interrogated while Jonathan was in power. But today he is in Buhari's government. The question no one asked him was if he was culpable as you claim and it was a Christian that was President, why did you allow him go? Journalists who think journalism starts and end with accent sat through this contradiction and didn't flag it. But when he was asked a question and he attacked journalists, they became defensive.
And this question also speaks to how the agbaya was only there to lie and promote his business with insinuations. He was asked a question and the presenter said these terrorists that they keep referring to as bandits. He went off on the media saying yes the media is part of the problem. Then he was told they were asking about the government calling them bandits and he goes yes government is doing it on purpose. I mean, it appeared like if you had said to him "it seem fela was also in on all these things you are saying" he would have involuntarily said "yes, Fela was in the know". This is the person you guys are taking seriously?
Lastly, I am not clear on how suicide bombing and killing of Muslims is meant to Islamise Nigeria. I am not clear on how Buhari whose son marries an Emir's daughter and it was a festival of foolishness and dancing, can be said to want to Islamise Nigeria when he has not Islamise his family.
Like I said before, na who dey sleep dem dey wake. When a person sets out to lie, knowing that there are enough foolish people to believe him, you can't really do much to change his plan.
Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

According to u:

[/s]
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Poiu11: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by KillingIsFun: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
That grain of rice in your head which you call a brain must be working overtime. Your "intelligence" is a regular source of laughter on this forum.

CilicMarin:
Good...let him come in camera and name the sponsors..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Jolite(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jolite:
That's why the north will never know peace again, your likes will end up being Almajiri
to your terrorists elites and yet won't see anything wrong with that. As for me, I will forever value a palm tree in the south east than the most reasonable northern hausa/fulani.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

According to u:

"For too long have we allowed sentiments to guide our utterances and actions"

That's a lot of emotions/sentiments u spilling above based on u accusing others of being sentimental. Is it my simple questions that are turning u on like this?

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by onuman: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
At this rate, Fulani federal government of Nigeria may imprison all most prominent and educated Nigerians, in order to Tibanize Nigeria.

Here comes already Talibanized Uzodinma.

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

According to u:

"For too long have we allowed sentiments to guide our utterances and actions"

That's a lot of emotions/sentiments u spilling above based on u accusing others of being sentimental. Is it my simple questions that are turning u on like this?
[/s]
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by DonroxyII: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
missiret:

It will be more than warning I guess
It won't be ... they are also cautious of public opinion .... The game is bigger than him !!

If he mess up again, he will really get the big stick possibly from DSS !
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Sammerboi: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Northern elites sponsoring Boko haram with southern oil money and Fulani bandits being paid ransom with the same oil money. Can’t understand why you go sponsors terrorists to kill your own peoples. The Commodore should leave this shithole ASAP.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Mad People Everywhere. Bunch of comfused hateful clowns

Southerners are embarassing themselves by their full support for criminals, terrorists on tribal sentimentalism.

Aren't these questions simple enough for u:

Based on ur emotional outbursts, let me test ur IQ level since u are questioning d IQ of others.

According to u:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s]

Based on ur emotional outbursts, let me test ur IQ level since u are questioning d IQ of others.

According to u:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by kingbee90: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The case of the retired Navy Officer who went on Channels TV to lay accusations about how people in Buhari's government are trying to Islamise Nigeria with Boko Haram is a case of you cannot wake someone that is pretending to be sleeping.
Of course he is not that dumb, he was just trying too hard to say something that will make headlines. It is not hard to tell.
In the course of the interview the man was everything, served in every committee, worked with everyone and in case you didn't know, he is the one who put an end to Niger Delta militancy in Nigeria, single handedly unless when he forgot and said it was Yar'adua. He also happen to train journalist and while at it, everything the journalist just so happen to ask about he suggested already in some secret military intelligence meeting. A very perfect man by his own description. Although full of lies and poor logic.
In the process of hyping himself, he told open lies including claiming that only Muslims gain access to military base on Friday, Christians don't have same opportunity on Sundays. He went ahead to say "that is how these people survey the place for attack". Journalists sat there and didn't ask him if that is the case why is such attack rare.
Journalists working for Channels TV sat through while he described Muslims as "littering the whole place" and he was not saying they put dirt in the place (who wan go put dirty for barrack), he was describing the presence of Muslims as littering the place. Not a word to correct him.
This man claims a financer of Boko Haram was interrogated while Jonathan was in power. But today he is in Buhari's government. The question no one asked him was if he was culpable as you claim and it was a Christian that was President, why did you allow him go? Journalists who think journalism starts and end with accent sat through this contradiction and didn't flag it. But when he was asked a question and he attacked journalists, they became defensive.
And this question also speaks to how the agbaya was only there to lie and promote his business with insinuations. He was asked a question and the presenter said these terrorists that they keep referring to as bandits. He went off on the media saying yes the media is part of the problem. Then he was told they were asking about the government calling them bandits and he goes yes government is doing it on purpose. I mean, it appeared like if you had said to him "it seem fela was also in on all these things you are saying" he would have involuntarily said "yes, Fela was in the know". This is the person you guys are taking seriously?
Lastly, I am not clear on how suicide bombing and killing of Muslims is meant to Islamise Nigeria. I am not clear on how Buhari whose son marries an Emir's daughter and it was a festival of foolishness and dancing, can be said to want to Islamise Nigeria when he has not Islamise his family.
Like I said before, na who dey sleep dem dey wake. When a person sets out to lie, knowing that there are enough foolish people to believe him, you can't really do much to change his plan.
Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri
You & YOUR PAPA are mad.
Supporting Islamic terrorism is evil.

7 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Una never see anything. If the rot is exposed even here naso tracking go begin.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u:

In case you are ignorant lemme educate you!

Sheikh Gummi is a retired officer of the Nigerian Army! He is fully aware of the law and he has been a peace loving person and have never ever preached against peace or in support of criminality in Nigeria....He is never and will never be like your clergymen and elders who shiled terrorists and are responsible for the uprisings in your area...

Hence the DSS are aware of his mission and have escorted him to meet the bandits

They are fully aware of everything unlike you fuuls that are fed by propaganda and lies and you think you are smart to come online and make comments or comparisons using his name...

I really pity people like you!

I repeat get him tried when you find him guilty of the lies you labelled against him!

Did you for once heard him doing what your so called intelligence man did?

When wil you guys wise up?
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by BusinessDream: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tonymexes:
Southerners are still sleeping and bickering
our education is the problem.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by November24(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Another mother of all protest loading
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Eriokanmi: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
descarado:
I ope he was smart enough to have crossed his people over before spilling.

And that he do japa and Channels TV were about to make the broadcast.
Unfortunately, he lost his family in the course of duty. He's got no family. He said this during channels tv interview. He's a brave man. When asked if he could be threatened for saying all he had said by chamberlain, he said...I don't care! We need more people like him to save this country from slipping into abyss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.