Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (61841 Views)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Lugianostar(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigeria is on the verge of collapsing like basket filled with scanty spoilt eggs each battling to defend itself. He is not far from the truth as i serve in a military cantonment as a corp member.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by kudinkarfe: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yoruba's elites are playing games with this government the way they've done during Abatcha. If you don't want to be criticized don't be a politician.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by kolmart: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shamess agency
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by BeardedMeat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
IvarDboneless:
We the youth need to rise now against tyranny, against this new normal to suppress voices speaking the truth, we need to rise now and take back this country now or never. We have no other country but this..a word is enough for the wise...
Your first sensible comment in ages.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by kolmart: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shameless agency that can't provide intelligent report about the attack on NDA, banditry,kidnappers,Boko Haram and fulani killer herdsmen and now trying to harrass an innocent retired officer who is saying the truth. Agency that supposed to be scapped for inefficiency, agency which has abandoned their primary duty and turn their self to politician and barking digs to Presidency. The agency need to be scrapped immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by emmanuelbrown26: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
Nigerians who really care about this country must rise and save her! Nigeria's enemies have taken over the highest echelon of leadership!! embarassed The north is doing business with insecurity at the detriment of the country. We cannot continue like this.
After support g this bloody govt unow want others to join in the fight.
my stand remains that those that voted change and 4+4 should enjoy it while it last
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Brushstrokes20: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

Nig must be urgently rescued from the diabolic claws of these self serving demons undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION cry

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by IvarDboneless: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Your first sensible comment in ages.
Uno get sense
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by asobo1: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
you lack common sense for comparing this brutal liar and agent of satan to Gummi

While Gumi goes into the strongholds of bandits, calling on them to renounce banditry, your fool took it upon himself to uproot people from their bases on spurious excuses.
For too long have we allowed sentiments to guide our utterances and actions
Khaleek shocked your name defines you. Don't you think you are the one lacking common sense here. You call someone who served Nigeria and retired as a one star general a liar. Religion has blind you from seeing and saying the truth. I pray you have a change of heart soon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my simple question: when will d security agencies also invite sheik gumi for questioning?

How come Gumi knows where d bandits are but d police, military and DSS don't no where they are?
They wil only invite him whe he is found guilty.....

Because of the hatred that has beclauded tour sense of reasoning you are unable to see the truth in my response...

You guys are a gathering of IQ depleted individuals whose intelligence won't supersede the IQ of pig. That remains the only sane explanation for why your echo chamber of foolishness keeps Churning out one idiocy after another..

The more you expose yourselves here the more you get disgraced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Holyman3(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bloody terrorists. Messiah my foot
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
asobo1:
Khalee shocked na dem. Don't you think you are the one lacking common sense here. You call someone who served Nigeria and retired as a one star general a liar. Religion has blind you from seeing and saying the truth. I pray you have a change of heart soon.
A professor can be as foolish as you are ...... education and common sense are two different things.... people like you are ethnic bigots
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
OLIVER TWIST, GREEDY SETS OF PEOPLE, THE NORTH IS WATCHING. SANUSI IS RIGHT AFTER ALL
THE NORTH FEEDS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY YET WE NEVER MAKE SUCH STUPID DEMANDS

This is a guy that I thought had something upstairs. Bigots like this are dangerous because they are not some lowlife ignorant buffon, but because they are willfully stupid.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Darreytinho10(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
The end of Buhari is near, he won't survive it as God lives

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Truvelisback(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Comodore don cast himself. If he had known earlier, he would left av the country.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
inoki247:
lol I talk am his on a long thing this present Govt no wan hear ur voice..

are you there

i talk am

one question can Nigeria survive Buhari!
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
I will keep saying it Nigeria is useless for life and i hate Nigeria with all life ... I will never be proud of being a Nigerian never ... Nobody should quote me ..
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by sylve11: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
What a country! sad embarassed cool
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by dallyemmy: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Always playing the ostrich...
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Where are the bandits and kidnappers being allowed to operate freely

Why don't you go and join banditry in Zamfara or Kaduna...come back and tell us how "freely" you operated after one week..that's if you are still alive after the 12 Super Tucanos decapitate the earth crust in which your being stands.....you don't seem to understand the level now..Banditry will be a discussion that won't be really heard that much before this year runs out..Some of you kids just mouth off nonsense..

And it's Benin Republic that is allowing your so called freedom of Bandits and kidnappers..

Go and meet Evans in his cell and find out how "freely" he operated for years..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
They wil only invite him whe he is found guilty.....

Because of the hatred that has beclauded tour sense of reasoning you are unable to see the truth in my response...

You guys are a gathering of IQ depleted individuals whose intelligence won't supersede the IQ of pig. That remains the only sane explanation for why your echo chamber of foolishness keeps Churning out one idiocy after another..

The more you expose yourselves here the more you get disgraced

Based on ur emotional outbursts, let me test ur IQ level since u are questioning d IQ of others.

According to u:

"They wil only invite him whe he is found guilty...."

How is someone found guilty of something according to d laws of Nigeria?

Those invited by DSS so far, what were they found guilty of and how were they found guilty?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by tradepunter: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:

See them zombies. They re crawling out already. Very evil lots.

They are very evil

O godddd let you strike those that support evil.

This is nonsense, someone told us the gospel truth and now he's been called and all the supporters of evil are crawling out

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Once I leave Naija ehn I'm done
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by udomma1005(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
HellAnus:
Very predictable. Buhari is truly a clown and an idiot; his supporters too
We'll hunt you down for this outfit on this jester angry
We refuse in its entity this blatant & bizarre display of misrepresentation of regalia, so unfit to be adorned on him, who does not befit loin wraps but best suited to wear rags, rubber shoes with a stick to command herds as he has been used to, from his fore father's till date shocked

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by mabea: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:

So what happened to those people from 2012 -2015? At least Jonathan was the president.

How come they were not punished then?
What happened was that you voted Jonathan out because of this. Now the big question is what is happened now that Buhari is in power and has refused to expose or punish this same people? Can we now say Buhari is a failure?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ihejirikakings(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
The system we are in has failed,let this government rise and save it's citizen on this ungodly behavior ravaging our country or else Afghanistan well be better than this country.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by missiret(f): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
DonroxyII:
He was just too emotional.... any NDA alumni would be !! .... But the Process will Process him .... He should know better the Politics underpinning all engagements!!

They will just warn him and make him sign documents to keep his mouth shut and never compromise National security against public opinion !

It will be more than warning I guess
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Commanderinpips: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Spilling the beans or to come and prove the trash that he fed to the gullible fools without any ounce of evidence.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense with ask for any hint of evidence of what he said instead of just believing him without any ounce of evidence.
I don't believe any trash that you can't prove even if it supports a notion that I want to believe in.

You mean someone who spent 35 years of his life in military intelligence especially in DIA,NIA and DSS will say a thing without a proof, you are certainly on a long thing continue deceiving yourself. I pray the evil doesn't get to you before you believe.

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on ur emotional outbursts, let me test ur IQ level since u are questioning d IQ of others.

According to u:

"They wil only invite him whe he is found guilty...."

How is someone found guilty of something according to d laws of Nigeria?

Those invited by DSS so far, what were they found guilty of and how were they found guilty?

Go and teach them their job pls usless hatefull confused hater....

Are you also fron the land of killing policemen and burning stations?

You are the most confusing set of people I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by missiret(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=asobo1 post=105266809] He he knew they would come for him. He said it during the interview that he wasn't scared or afraid if they eliminate him.[/

But when are we going to be free from oppression in this country?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by LZAA: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
He should have also told us the sponsors of IPOB Terrorists too, so that we can handle them together..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.