Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k (5569 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / What I Just Discovered About Buying Clothes And Other Stuffs. / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by moregist4you202: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
In this world, one needs to have contentment with whatever one has, trying to put yourself in a certain class will only put one in trouble as it has done to a lot of ladies who are not satisfied with what they have.

Many incidents has happened to people who are not contended especially the ladies, which later leads them into much trouble.

In accordance to what I said earlier about ladies who do not contend and go beyond boundaries just because they want to be regarded as a high-class person, a recent video shared by a twitter user has gotten many people’s talking.

The video shows a lady who allegedly did a fake transfer to buy some stuff worth #175, 000 in a boutique.

The lady was about to leave and escape the incident when they found out that the money transfer she did to the cashier was fake and she was caught right inside the store before she could escape.

The owner of the boutique told the sales girl to sit her down and make sure she looks at the camera so that social media user will see her face.

It was said the same girl did that same thing to the shop owner’s friend earlier and got scot-free, but unluckily this time around, she was caught red-handed doing the fake money transfer before she could abscond.

The owner of the shop started blasting her and calling her names like “bïtçh and õle”, but the lady kept saying that she does not have money but want to entice her friends and to put herself in some certain class.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/video-girl-strpped-and-beaten-for-making-fake-transfer-after-buying-clothes-worth-175000/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
What is it and stripping women most times when they commit a crime? are there no other ways to punish her,bunch of perverts.

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Alusiizizi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is it and stripping women most times when they commit a crime? are there no other ways to punish her,bunch of perverts.

You mean like burning her alive?

18 Likes

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you go to a pos stand to make a withdrawal.After the sale's girl give you the POS to enter your password,press the send button by yourself immediately and be vigilant until the transaction was successful.Some POS sale girls are crook.When you type your password,they don't wait until the transaction was successful.They will remove your card when the 'authenticating'is displaying and tell the customer that there is network failure.Meanwhile,the customer may have been debited without his knowledge.Always ask that the last transaction history be shown to you when such thing happens.If the' successful'message is there collect your money.If it shows'pending'wait a while before you ask her to check again.If it show'failed'The transaction is not successful.
Be wise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Joysticks:
If you go to a pos stand to make a withdrawal.After the sale's girl give you the POS to enter your password,press the send button by yourself immediately and be vigilant until the transaction was successful.Some POS sale girls are crook.When you type your password,they don't wait until the transaction was successful.They will remove your card when the 'authenticating'is displaying and tell the customer that there is network failure.Meanwhile,the customer may have been debited without his knowledge.Always ask that the last transaction history be shown to you when such thing happens.If the' successful'message is there collect your money.If it shows'pending'wait a while before you ask her to check again.If it show'failed'The transaction is not successful.
Be wise.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Flyingngel(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Joysticks post;

Be wise.

That is why I try as much as possible to use the ATM except in rare cases.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Zico777(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Alusiizizi:

You mean like burning her alive?
grin
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by TheWolfen(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
So gals dey thief too? grin
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by dan9ice(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Belonginess will kill must of these low and premitive girls

You're doing these to entice guys?
If it was the other gender na, story would have changed.. Yahoo girl

Dear ladies, most of your peer have good phone with better camera, so don't kill yourself because of picture and fake life, sapa is killing them silently while they're gaining "likes " on Facebook and co. Why some will snap from iPhone user and send to their Android phone cheesy..

Saw one babe, if you see how many picture apps she get eh, you go wonder wetin she they use them do

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Makaveli217(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Joysticks:
Be wise.

No need for all this stress, I go with my phone whenever I make use of POS outlet, any failed transaction, I'll email my bank, under 30mins - 1hr, they've reversed it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Makaveli217:

No need for all this stress, I go with my phone whenever I make use of POS outlet, any failed transaction, I'll email my bank, under 30mins - 1hr, they've reversed it.
What I am typing is from experience.A sales girl tried to play a smart one on me.She cancel a processing transaction and asked me to enter another password.Meanwhile,I have been debited.We argued until the manager came in and opened the last transaction of the POS.My transaction was successful.Had it been I bow to her tricks and left that would have been the end because I won't get my money back.

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Jerryherd: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

Which do you prefer;

a: Strip her naked for less than 1 hour to humiliate her and release her aftetwards

b: Hand her over to the police to prosecute her, and charge her to court, where she would be remanded in prison, pending the time she would be sentenced to 7 years for bank fraud

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by samuel051: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Old news,op get a life u failed arsewhipe blaggar..
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by SavageResponse(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Joysticks:
Be wise.

These people come up with a new method of scam everyday! angry
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by samuel051: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2021
She stole something and not fake transfer,this op is mentally deranged besides this story happened when my grandma was still a virgin..eleribu op

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Joysticks:
What I am typing is from experience.A sales girl tried to play a smart one on me.She cancel a processing transaction and asked me to enter another password.Meanwhile,I have been debited.We argued until the manager came in and opened the last transaction of the POS.My transaction was successful.Had it been I bow to her tricks and left that would have been the end because I won't get my money back.

I have been in the POS business, and the said girl may not have even thought of playing smart on you.

These POS devices aren't perfect. Sometimes you conduct a transaction and it brings out an error message, whereas transaction has gone successfully.

If she really wanted to scam you, that isn't the strategy she will use.
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2021
HenryDion:

I have been in the POS business, and the said girl may not have even thought of playing smart on you.

These POS devices aren't perfect. Sometimes you conduct a transaction and it brings out an error message, whereas transaction has gone successfully.

If she really wanted to scam you, that isn't the strategy she will use.
I was watching her while she was tapping the cancel button of the POS several times while she hid the POS screen from my sight.If she was honest she would have showed me the error message and asked me to re-enter my password.That is how most of you make extra profit from duping your customers.
Tell us the other illicit methods you use.

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Flyingngel:
Joysticks post;

Be wise.

That is why I try as much as possible to use the ATM except in rare cases.
In some states where there are long queues at the ATM or where there are no banks you don't have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Joysticks:
I was watching her while she was tapping the cancel button of the POS several times while she hid the POS screen from my sight.If she was honest she would have showed me the error message and asked me to re-enter my password.That is how most of you make extra profit from duping your customers.
Tell us the other illicit methods you use.

I have a lot of POS business points with sales representatives, and I just told you what's obtainable when using a POS device.

If you believe the said girl wanted to scam you, so be it. I'm only trying to offer my perceptive, and I wouldn't tolerate your accusation that I indulge in such illicit method.

Be guided!!!
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by oyatz(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which do you prefer;

a: Strip her naked for less than 1 hour to humiliate her and release her aftetwards

b: Hand her over to the police to prosecute her, and charge her to court, where she would be remanded in prison, pending the time she would be sentenced to 7 years for bank fraud

And in option-B, there are silent psychological torture like rape/sexual assaults by all kinds of Police Men, Prison warders and even prison inmates.

My brother, pray that none of your female members will ever be arrested and detained by law enforcement agents in Nigeria.

One DPO who is my elder brother's friend was once boasting that he as a DPO don't need to pay for sex if he wants to have sex.

Then my brother asked him how he gets his free 'pvssy' and he said they are mostly women arrested for cases or women who want to bribe him with sex to release their relatives or get soft landing. I never knew that people also use sex to bribe police/law enforcement agents.
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Jerryherd: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
oyatz:

And in option-B, there are silent psychological torture like rape/sexual assaults by all kinds of Police Men, Prison warders and even prison inmates.

My brother, pray that none of your female members will ever be arrested and detained by law enforcement agents in Nigeria.

One DPO who is my elder brother's friend was once boasting that he as a DPO don't need to pay for sex if he wants to have sex.

Then my brother asked him how he gets his free 'pvssy' and he said they are mostly women arrested for cases or women who want to bribe him with sex to release their relatives or get soft landing. I never knew that people also use sex to bribe police/law enforcement agents.

You right may God not allow our women fall in the hands of the police and prison guards.

I watched a documentary on this, with some inmates given birth in jail for police officers that prosecuted their case
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Palazee(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
This post no dey generate my sympathy

Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Makaveli217(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joysticks:
OK
Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Girl Str!pped & Beaten For Making Fake Transfer After Buying Clothes Worth 175k by Sonnobax15(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
What's all these? All for fake life abi na wetin dey xup? Well,
This fake life trend has come to stay among our youths, whether males or females.....These days, I don't envy anyone because I've come to realize that life isn't all about competition....

"If you blow pass me,I broke pass you,no vex" undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. / Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.