Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1527 Views)

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / How Will You React If A Girl Toast You / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: . by Lilsameey: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ur own don fail abi?? grin grin
Re: . by fati2001(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men/Guys how would you react if you found out you can't have/sustain an erection each time you want to cheat/have sex with someone other than your partner but very active only with your wife/fiancée/girlfriend as the case may be.How will you handle such situation?

why do you want to cheat on ur wife?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
Ur own don fail abi?? grin grin
I wouldn't know about that so I'm asking the guys/men what they would do
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

lipsrsealed
fati2001:

Re: . by Wawelexy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
The only suspect here is the wife..... She needs to reverse whatever she has done.... Serious trouble

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wawelexy:
The only suspect here is the wife..... She needs to reverse whatever she has done.... Serious trouble
How would you go about the situation, remember you were about cheating to have detected such.
Re: . by khadaffi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
The biological truth is that the reverse is always the case in reality.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
khadaffi:
The biological truth is that the reverse is always the case in reality.
what do you mean
Re: . by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mehn i must Finger that Hoe till she squirts
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Mehn i must that Hoe till she squirts
?
Re: . by khadaffi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
what do you mean

Your erection will likely never fail you when you're about to cheat. It will likely happen with someone you're already used to which will be your partner.

4 Likes

Re: . by Shedrack777: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
CHAI!
this shit has happened to me 4 fvcking times and i don't know why. it makes me feel embarrased, like, i just fall my generation hand
Re: . by Wawelexy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
How would you go about the situation, remember you were about cheating to have detected such.
................ I just have to say it. Was drunk.
Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shedrack777:
CHAI!
this shit has happened to me 4 fvcking times and i don't know why. it makes me feel embarrased, like, i just fall my generation hand

grin grin
Re: . by Tokskob2008: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shedrack777:
CHAI!
It was all in your mind. A troubled or confused mind gives no chance for erection in most cases.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Mehn i must Finger that Hoe till she squirts
You don't get the drift, do you? A woman can hold you in such a way you'll never experience erection with another lady,what will you do in a situation?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
khadaffi:

Your erection will likely never fail you when you're about to cheat. It will likely happen with someone you're already used to which will be your partner.
Have you heard of magun for cheating women?the opposite of it is what I'm talking about, some women do this so as to restrict their husband's from cheating

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Okay, na nonsense

2 Likes

Re: . by Shedrack777: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tokskob2008:

It was all in your mind. A troubled or confused mind gives no chance for erection in most cases.
no! my mind wasn't troubled and i was even super ready for the actions when all of a sudden, jt go fall. so far, i've experienced it with 2 different babes on 2 occasions. but others are normal
Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drabeey:

You can never cheat on a woman.
Saying your wife is the only owner of your preek is thesame as cheating every other females who is supposed to be under your preeking spell.

Back to the OP, the lady must explain why that is so after i un-spell the spell she invoked (Where there is Deni-deni, there must be Tuni-Tuni)
If so then your attempt to cheat will become open and your partner will definitely deny it so how would you handle this complicated situation?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shedrack777:
no! my mind wasn't troubled and i was even super ready for the actions when all of a sudden, jt go fall. so far, i've experienced it with 2 different babes on 2 occasions. but others are normal
I'm talking about a situation where you can't experience erection with any other woman apart from your partner, like the opposite of magun that's been used to catch cheating women.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
If so then your attempt to cheat will become open and your partner will definitely deny it so how would you handle this complicated situation?

I owe my wife no apology. Making another wife warm my bed is not her headache. She should be concerned if I'm not responsible for my wards and her. Aside that, my wife is one of my wives.

Meanwhile, I will know at the first attempt and I'll give myself a break to cure without her knowing, The next she'll see is a new wife with a baby.
Re: . by khadaffi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have you heard of magun for cheating women?the opposite of it is what I'm talking about, some women do this so as to restrict their husband's from cheating

Did you read my post properly before quoting me? I said "...based on Biological evidence", I didn't say "..based on myth and bedtime stories". If you're asking if I've heard of such stories, the answer is yes. I've heard lots of it, infact I doubt if there's any Nigerian who has not heard similar stories but as far as Biology and science is concerned, that is total bullshit. It doesn't exist anywhere. If a man is having weak erection, he should go for treatment and continue having sex. There is nothing like a woman stopping him from having sex through whatever fallacious method
Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drabeey:

I owe my wife no apology. Making another wife warm my bed is not her headache. She should be concerned if I'm not responsible for my wards and her. Aside that, my wife is one of my wives.
May you never jam a possessive and heartless woman else this your words of authority would be checked and the needful will be done

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
May you never jam a possessive and heartless woman else this your words of authority would be checked and the needful will be done

Stop been a simp. I'm not one
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drabeey:

Stop been a simp. I'm not one
lol define simp?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol define simp?

I can give you 20 definitions of a simp, but I'll limit it to 5.

A simp die thousand times, I'll die only once

A simp wears a preek but is the real sense he's a pussy ass

A simp is the heartless to confront real situations, (4) He is always afraid of the unknown

A simp will build a house, wife a wife that will give him children and then be locked outside by a wife who owns nothing or know not how he toiled.
Mind you, a simp will say 'I DO' in a court that will will him to his wife forever.

Simping is not good, quit been one.

Mind you a simp is who tag himself a gentleman by opening the car door for his wife. A man is the head, know this and peace will find you.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drabeey:

I can give you 20 definitions of a simp, but I'll limit it to 5.

A simp die thousand times, I'll die only once

A simp wears a preek but is the real sense he's a pussy ass

A simp is the heartless to confront real situations, (4) He is always afraid of the unknown

A simp will build a house, wife a wife that will give him children and then be locked outside by a wife who owns nothing or know not how he toiled.
Mind you, a simp will say 'I DO' in a court that will will him to his wife forever.

Simping is not good, quit been one.

Mind you a simp is who tag himself a gentleman by opening the car door for his wife. A man is the head, know this and peace will find you.
lol you have a flawed mindset
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol you have a flawed mindset

Yes, i know a simp smell from a thousand miles
Re: . by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't understand what ya mean to be frank with ya ok
Iyaebe:
You don't get the drift, do you? A woman can hold you in such a way you'll never experience erection with another lady,what will you do in a situation?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drabeey:

Yes, i know a simp smell from a thousand miles
lol,you make me lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can This Be True? / How Do I Clear These Dark Spots? / Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.