Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } (2172 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by FullBlastLight: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Some people said they would be cured of disease if they sleep with me — Lady with albinism shares story

A lady with albinism identified as Chizaram Onyemaechi, has recounted her experiences during her childhood.

The Abuja-based disability advocate, in an exclusive interview with Punch Newspaper, revealed that she hails from Umuahia Local Government Area of Abia State but was born and raised in Lagos.

According to the lady, she started taking note of the sad ordeal she faced in her childhood because people always tried to remind her that she is different.

When she was younger, she couldn’t go out to play with her age mates because she had difficulty in seeing objects which is at its peak during the day.

She was also warned that if she continued exposing her body to the sun, she might die of skin cancer as she lacked melanin.

She was asked about her relationship experience, where she revealed that most of the people that showed interest in her only want to have sex with her.

She added that some of them even believed that if they sleep with her, they would be cured of diseases like HIV.

She further added that she used to be in a serious relationship in the past but her boyfriend left her after his friends mocked him that his girlfriend has albinism.

https://theinfong.com/2022/08/some-people-said-they-would-be-cured-of-disease-if-they-sleep-with-me-lady-with-albinism-shares-story/amp/

1 Like

Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by Zonefree(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2022
. She was asked about her relationship experience, where she revealed that most of the people that showed interest in her only want to have sex with her.

99.486% of relationship with Nigerian girls is basically for sex. Or she think she will be different cos she's albino undecided

I cannot be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl without getting the sex. Never! Be you dark, light skin, grey or albino, sex MUST be involved.

Sex itself plays a significant role in a relationship. There are some misunderstandings/quarrels that only sex can pacify.

Nigerian girls are hypocrites, the reason they always downplay the importance of sex in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by FullBlastLight: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zonefree:

99.486% of relationship with Nigerian girls is basically for sex. Or she think she will be different cos she's albino undecided

I cannot be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl without getting the sex. Never! Be you dark, light skin, grey or albino, sex MUST be involved.

Sex itself plays a significant role in a relationship. There are some misunderstandings/quarrels that only sex can pacify.

Nigerian girls are hypocrites, the reason they always downplay the importance of sex in a relationship.

Dude, flee fornication, lasciviousness & youthful lusts!

D race 2 heaven is getting crucial out there!

Get saved & get serious wit Christ, so dt it can be well wit ur soul, ultimately!

Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by Zonefree(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Dude, flee fornication, lasciviousness & youthful lusts!

D race 2 heaven is getting crucial out there!

Get saved & get serious wit Christ, so dt it can be well wit ur soul, ultimately!
I'll think about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by FullBlastLight: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll think about it.

Pls, do & may Christ help u thru!
Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Don't take it to heart. Men are fond of doing that to every lady, not just you. All they want to do is sleep with you. That's why I cut them off totally from my space (especially the worldly ones) until God sends the rightful one my way.

Give yourself time and the right one will find you. Don't rush.
Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by Tegabadguy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Some people said they would be cured of disease if they sleep with me — Lady with albinism shares story

A lady with albinism identified as Chizaram Onyemaechi, has recounted her experiences during her childhood.

The Abuja-based disability advocate, in an exclusive interview with Punch Newspaper, revealed that she hails from Umuahia Local Government Area of Abia State but was born and raised in Lagos.

According to the lady, she started taking note of the sad ordeal she faced in her childhood because people always tried to remind her that she is different.

When she was younger, she couldn’t go out to play with her age mates because she had difficulty in seeing objects which is at its peak during the day.

She was also warned that if she continued exposing her body to the sun, she might die of skin cancer as she lacked melanin.

She was asked about her relationship experience, where she revealed that most of the people that showed interest in her only want to have sex with her.

She added that some of them even believed that if they sleep with her, they would be cured of diseases like HIV.

She further added that she used to be in a serious relationship in the past but her boyfriend left her after his friends mocked him that his girlfriend has albinism.

https://theinfong.com/2022/08/some-people-said-they-would-be-cured-of-disease-if-they-sleep-with-me-lady-with-albinism-shares-story/amp/
She fine oooooooo
Re: Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } by headbasher96(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
naija men the knack children even mad woman na albino wey they normal them no go knack

(1) (Reply)

Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho / To Send Her Away Or Forget The Past As If It Never Happened. I'm In A Dilemma / Is There Any Limit To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.