Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) (6710 Views)

What A Girl Whispered In My Ear This Morning / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by lolly61: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
A mysterious woman has taken to social media to share her ordeal of how her boyfriend is almost destroyed her ear during sexual intercourse.
“What can I tell the hospital has happened? Or is there anything I can do to treat this at home?” she said.

The post went viral quickly, with a large number of individuals sharing it on Facebook. A few groups offered counsel to the lady, while others expressed surprise

Checkout more photos and read more here:

https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=8b3e71147ac49057295440de42dfa6bd&news_entry_id=s3982723c210828en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher

1 Share

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by lolly61: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
wonders shall never end
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Lilsameey: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
lolly61:
A mysterious woman has taken to social media to share her ordeal of how her boyfriend is almost destroyed her ear during sexual intercourse.
“What can I tell the hospital has happened? Or is there anything I can do to treat this at home?” she said.

The post went viral quickly, with a large number of individuals sharing it on Facebook. A few groups offered counsel to the lady, while others expressed surprise

Checkout more photos and read more here:

https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=8b3e71147ac49057295440de42dfa6bd&news_entry_id=s3982723c210828en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher
,.. People dey dis life sha.

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wo are in trouble. You this pervert bitch.
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill person with lies... Opera news app is the number 1 source of nonsensical news.

22 Likes

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
what's dafuck is this asshole
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
So disgusting, you can't just imagine how perverted the minds of some of these men you see.I blame her as well for allowing herself go through such torture all in the name of kinky sex

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
I hope the boyfriend impregnates her through the ear too.

3 Likes

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Barbsamiin: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Those bacterias are from her V.

The ear lube can't tolerate the germs that the place can tolerate naturally, hence the reason for the swell.
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
See wickedness
Wetin carry the boyfriend put e thing for there??
Her boyfriend na madman.
Them don bring another method. Nigerian guys go start to dey do their girlfriend this wickedness. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
They keep breeding perverts these days angry
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Operahub is a hub for fake news.
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by dan9ice(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pussy ear

Nothing kidnapper no go see for north

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Crazy,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
And here was I thinking that I have seen it all....

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
So disgusting, you can't just imagine how perverted the minds of some of these men you see.I blame her as well for allowing herself go through such torture all in the name of kinky sex
Baba calm down. You don try reason if the news na true?

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
If u blif the story behind those pics then u can blif that Buhari is not a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Harry00(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
How is this possible
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Opera News is owned by Lia Mohammed undecided

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by samsegs(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lies from d pit of hell...
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2021
LIES.
Most whites especially the Hispanic whites open the ears that way.
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Liars.. how preeq go take enter in the first place angry
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Khaliphragnar(m): 3:38am On Aug 29, 2021
NEW FETISH ISSOKAY
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by olu77(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2021
Believe this, you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by Faber(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2021
So them dey bleep ear ..Chineke m eeeeh!

Arụ
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by BoldConcepts(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) by doubleE70: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2021
wat is this shit!! damn sexual pervert angry

(1) (Reply)

Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.