Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 (16579 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Elliot2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Higgies:
I know someone who still bedwets....hes 28yo or thereabout.
There is this particular stuff that has a lot of foams on its body that usually sticks to cassava stems. Just tell the person to chew it after removing the foams. It has this oil taste inside. He will stop bet wetting. I will snap the picture of the thing latter.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Babitee1(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Awesome God

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Oh, so you don't understand framework.

I like that you quoted the scripture of ask and it shall be given to you...because I know how you guys love to take one portion that you beleive supports your ideologs and leave out the remaining. You see why I mentioned framework?

.but the same Bible also says...

"But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord."

Oh, but I thought God loves everyone, why won't He give the one who doesn't have faith?

Also

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."

So why should He answer people who don't abide in Him?

Also as to your misapplication of scriptures, this is for you....

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Of course you dont know how to rightly divide and apply the scriptures. So you take one and misapply it and come out screaming all over the place.

I will forgive your ignorance.

We can do this all day.

Still, you have said nothing. grin
And you have finally dug a hole for yourself.
How can you conclude that somebody who wanted to stop bedwetting or someone who wanted to find his car keys had more faith or believed more than someone who is clinging on to life? Someone who would hold on to anything or do anything just to be well again?

So someone who wanted to stop bedwetting had more faith than a child with cancer who believed that his "friend" would come through for him if he should pray?
Even the parents of the child with cancer are strong believers and also had faith. So why were their prayers not answered but that of the bedwetter got answered? Huh?
You're a real clown. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Plut01: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workch:
Nothing disastrous about it

If only you bed-wet till 22, you would have understand that thing is one of the worst calamity that could happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Bibina59: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Your healing is perfected and it is permanent in the name of Jesus Christ. Yes you are right, affliction will never arise again in your life, because the handwriting that was written against you and was contrary to the will of God for you has been bloated out, taken away and nailed to the cross. You are free forever in Jesus name. Amen

ItCanOnlyBeGod:
I know it sounds unbelievable. 19? The truth is, there are more people who are like the former me. This is not a drill. You can't tell the shame, the emotional burden, the crushed self-esteem that accompanies this ailment that literally has little or no cure. (Except correctional surgery, which I couldn't afford.)

For the past nineteen years of my life, I haven't considered myself as someone who has left babyhood. What started from infancy was what I didn't stop even at this age. I tell you, this is something you shouldn't pray for your enemies to have. Sleeping on a dry bed and having to wake up in the middle of the night just to find yourself soaked in the pool of your own urine.

I tried a lot of things: reducing water intake at night and setting alarms, yet non was effective. I even started reading articles on bed wetting that I stumbled on a Nairaland post where someone was asking for help. (He was made mockery of, as he was told to wear pampers at night). I still didn't find any solution except temporary remedies. When I was much younger, my mother came back home with some seeds and asked me to chew, saying that it is the final remedy for bed wetting. I chewed religiously, and it stopped for a week. For that week I couldn't believe myself. Waking up on a dry bed was as if I was gifted with a diamond. But then it returned. I chewed again, but this time there was no result. I lost hope. Literally. My only hope and consolation was to grow older and become rich so that I can have a surgery. Whenever I had to sleep outside for any reason, I would spend the whole while thinking of how the night would be. I would be thirsty, but the horror of bed wetting would keep me from drinking. Chai! This thing no be better thing o. Tueh! Not to think that each time it happened, I would be accused of being lazy or wetting the bed deliberately.

Like four or five years ago, I got closer to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I worked in the house of God (my local church) thinking that God would at least pardon me and bless me with healing for doing all these for Him. Deep down, I knew I was trying to bribe God. I was that desperate. It didn't work, of course. I cried to Him, fasted and prayed numerously yet there was no answer. That was when I began to question the existence of this God. Perhaps, I was simply indoctrinated to a religion that I was born into. Perhaps, He doesn't exist. Well, I continued working in His house, but only took it as a weekly social function. Sit there and do your work and go home and then return every service day. I started a lot of questioning within myself. Infact, I began to have resentment towards God. It was going towards severe hatred for Him.

Well, during this year's RCCG Convention titled "A New Wave Of Glory", I watched the program on television with my family. When it was testimony time, I began to hear testimonies that were unbelievable and questionable: Of a man who sat down and became invisible after obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit when he was attacked by herdsmen in his church; a man getting his vision back after years of blindness and many more. Were all those staged? No, Daddy Adeboye should be better than that, I thought. There and then, I decided to put an end to bed wetting! Several days after, I went to God in humility, asking for forgiveness and acknowledged His existence. I cried in desperation and asked God to heal me before this August runs out. It was like a bet, because I told Him that if He did it for me, I would testify to His own Glory. (Actually, that's the only thing I can give Him in return. He doesn't require any other thing from me). I told Him that it must be in this August, so that I will be convinced of His power.

I'm smiling right now while typing this, because from that day which was like the 12th or thereabout, I have been waking up as dry as ever! I would have done this testifying this past week, but my phone was down. I'm doing it now, though the month hasn't run out. It's my way of telling God, "Daddy, I believe You already and I have tasted of your mercy and goodness". I love You Lord!! And I will continue to serve you. This has made me see that God doesn't have to go about proving His existence or Power to people who doubt Him. It's even belittling of Him. Thank You sweet Jesus!
Please Nairalanders, I humbly ask you to help me thank the Lord for me. This will act as a seal to my healing. Affliction will not rise the second time. Never. Thank you very much.

I don't know, but if only you can try God today, you may be lucky enough to be shocked to the marrow by His wonders.

Please, the moderators should help me move this to front page. I don't know who to call, but they should help me reach greater audience that I may do good on my promise.

Mods, Thank you in advance. Righteousness2( This is an honorary mention for being a serious motivation, even though you may not know it).

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Kingnonny(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thank God for your healing and it must be permanent in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Elliot2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workch:
I am telling you that bed wetting Is totally normal in a lot of teenagers and it’s controlled by the DNA and sometimes some other medical conditions.

Stop being ignorant and learn How stuffs work. The gene has been identified long before now and you guys want to take us to the Stone Age with your ridiculous set of beliefs.
So you brain did not tell you that God who created the DNA has power over it and can always do and undo it? I bed wetted for a long time myself too, until I was given something to chew and it stopped. Just recently because of the cold weather I was waken up to use the restroom in the night too frequently, I got a hold of the stuff I used when I was bet wetting. And it has stopped. You, mean, I can not say it was the stuff that helped me but some DNA?

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Still, you have said nothing. grin
And you have finally dug a hole for yourself.
How can you conclude that somebody who wanted to stop bedwetting or someone who wanted to find his car keys had more faith or believed more than someone who is clinging on to life? Someone who would hold on to anything or do anything just to be well again?

So someone who wanted to stop bedwetting had more faith than a child with cancer who believed that his "friend" would come through for him if he should pray?
Even the parents of the child with cancer are strong believers and also had faith. So why were their prayers not answered but that of the bedwetter got answered? Huh?
You're a real clown. grin

Ahhhh...I said it you ain't that intelligent. I talk am.

Now let's focus on how you instead dug your own hole but claim its me who dug mine.

Cause this your argument, you're just like a mad man who claims he isn't mad but the others are.

So you say how do you know the OP had faith.

Of course I don't know. Only God can know that.

But its you who should prove that the OP cannot have faith more than a child who had cancer. Since you are the one claiming how he got his resolve is false.

What do you even know about faith sef? grin

Is it not the disciples of Jesus who had casted out many demons and healed the sick and when one day they tried it on a little boy, they couldn't. And they thought they had faith because of their past experiences.

But Jesus instead told them they were in Unbelief that's why they couldn't work miracle.

You are going into a subject to deep for you to understand sir. Its past your grade.

There are many families by the way who have believed God for the healing of their child form cancer. I mean it's on YouTube if you even want to watch.

Your argument doesn't have any strata to hold its own.

Atheists love to take a distinct sample (with same characters) and use the characteristics of that sample to make an argument for a whole (with different characteristics) and you think we can't see all through that fallacy.

(I mean even in soil sampling two approaches are used, Zone soil sampling and grid sampling. Scientists don't just assume well, because all the soils are together in a particular area, therefore they are all the same.)

First prove that there are no families on the earth that haven't received a miracle for their child then come back to make a claim. And If you wanna say they are lying, prove that they are.

I hope I am making you better in debates. wink

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Speaklove: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Glory be to God.

This is a witness to those who love to argue that there is no God.

Our God is highly to be praised.
We thank you father, son and the holy spirit for what you have done for us all.

Glory!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by KingDamzzy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Let's celebrate with OP. His God has healed him of bedwetting while ignoring less important cases like practicing christians that are suffering from cancer and people that have died fron Covid19.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Calitoscassius(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Total rubbish! Diabetes treatment was all you needed, and avoid sugary drinks..

God's healing my bottom! Only gullible fools would believe this crap.

God doesn't exist.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Parisian: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Shut up. That it is a medical condition doesn't mean it has no spiritual undertones. Receive sense before it's too late.

You insult Christians saying they abandoned their religion for the white man's religion but even in our various traditional beliefs, there's acknowledgement of the supernatural and all African religions attest to this fact.
iambabaG:
Christianity and idiocy..
Nocturnal enuresis is a medical condition that delays total bladder control even in adults.

You prayed to your god for what exactly??

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is not a testimony nor a miracle.

Nothing spiritual about this.
Keep your opinions to yourself. Even if you don't believe in whatever he believes, be happy for him. angry
OP, congratulations. All glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Calitoscassius(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Parisian:
Shut up. That it is a medical condition doesn't mean it has no spiritual undertones. Receive sense before it's too late.

You insult Christians saying they abandoned their religion for the white man's religion but even in our various traditional beliefs, there's acknowledge of the supernatural and all African religions attest to this fact.
You are soo achaic! There are no such thing as spiritual undertone, grin if there are please can you explain to me how it works. Spirits are imginations in crazy people's heads.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by ceeceeuwa: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:
I know it sounds unbelievable. 19? The truth is, there are more people who are like the former me. This is not a drill. You can't tell the shame, the emotional burden, the crushed self-esteem that accompanies this ailment that literally has little or no cure. (Except correctional surgery, which I couldn't afford.)

For the past nineteen years of my life, I haven't considered myself as someone who has left babyhood. What started from infancy was what I didn't stop even at this age. I tell you, this is something you shouldn't pray for your enemies to have. Sleeping on a dry bed and having to wake up in the middle of the night just to find yourself soaked in the pool of your own urine.

I tried a lot of things: reducing water intake at night and setting alarms, yet non was effective. I even started reading articles on bed wetting that I stumbled on a Nairaland post where someone was asking for help. (He was made mockery of, as he was told to wear pampers at night). I still didn't find any solution except temporary remedies. When I was much younger, my mother came back home with some seeds and asked me to chew, saying that it is the final remedy for bed wetting. I chewed religiously, and it stopped for a week. For that week I couldn't believe myself. Waking up on a dry bed was as if I was gifted with a diamond. But then it returned. I chewed again, but this time there was no result. I lost hope. Literally. My only hope and consolation was to grow older and become rich so that I can have a surgery. Whenever I had to sleep outside for any reason, I would spend the whole while thinking of how the night would be. I would be thirsty, but the horror of bed wetting would keep me from drinking. Chai! This thing no be better thing o. Tueh! Not to think that each time it happened, I would be accused of being lazy or wetting the bed deliberately.

Like four or five years ago, I got closer to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I worked in the house of God (my local church) thinking that God would at least pardon me and bless me with healing for doing all these for Him. Deep down, I knew I was trying to bribe God. I was that desperate. It didn't work, of course. I cried to Him, fasted and prayed numerously yet there was no answer. That was when I began to question the existence of this God. Perhaps, I was simply indoctrinated to a religion that I was born into. Perhaps, He doesn't exist. Well, I continued working in His house, but only took it as a weekly social function. Sit there and do your work and go home and then return every service day. I started a lot of questioning within myself. Infact, I began to have resentment towards God. It was going towards severe hatred for Him.

Well, during this year's RCCG Convention titled "A New Wave Of Glory", I watched the program on television with my family. When it was testimony time, I began to hear testimonies that were unbelievable and questionable: Of a man who sat down and became invisible after obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit when he was attacked by herdsmen in his church; a man getting his vision back after years of blindness and many more. Were all those staged? No, Daddy Adeboye should be better than that, I thought. There and then, I decided to put an end to bed wetting! Several days after, I went to God in humility, asking for forgiveness and acknowledged His existence. I cried in desperation and asked God to heal me before this August runs out. It was like a bet, because I told Him that if He did it for me, I would testify to His own Glory. (Actually, that's the only thing I can give Him in return. He doesn't require any other thing from me). I told Him that it must be in this August, so that I will be convinced of His power.

I'm smiling right now while typing this, because from that day which was like the 12th or thereabout, I have been waking up as dry as ever! I would have done this testifying this past week, but my phone was down. I'm doing it now, though the month hasn't run out. It's my way of telling God, "Daddy, I believe You already and I have tasted of your mercy and goodness". I love You Lord!! And I will continue to serve you. This has made me see that God doesn't have to go about proving His existence or Power to people who doubt Him. It's even belittling of Him. Thank You sweet Jesus!
Please Nairalanders, I humbly ask you to help me thank the Lord for me. This will act as a seal to my healing. Affliction will not rise the second time. Never. Thank you very much.

I don't know, but if only you can try God today, you may be lucky enough to be shocked to the marrow by His wonders.

Please, the moderators should help me move this to front page. I don't know who to call, but they should help me reach greater audience that I may do good on my promise.

Mods, Thank you in advance. Righteousness2( This is an honorary mention for being a serious motivation, even though you may not know it).
May your healing be perfect in Jesus'name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Calitoscassius(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

Keep your opinions to yourself. Even if you don't believe in whatever he believes, be happy for him. angry
OP, congratulations. All glory be to God
Errr....if he comes on here to preach rubbish about some none existence sky God then he should be prepared to accept other people's opinions..

God doesn't exist! God is just an imagination in ctazy people's head.

Sue me! angry
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Errr....if he comes on here to preach rubbish about some none existence sky God then he should be prepared to accept other people's opinions..

God doesn't exist! God is just an imagination in ctazy people's head.

Sue me! angry
Sue yourself undecided
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Calitoscassius(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

Sue yourself undecided
I am not surprised at this response..

Cioa!
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Ahhhh...I said it you ain't that intelligent. I talk am.

Now let's focus on how you instead dug your own hole but claim its me who dug mine.

Cause this your argument, you're just like a mad man who claims he isn't mad but the others are.

So you say how do you know the OP had faith.

Of course I don't know. Only God can know that.

But its you who should prove that the OP cannot have faith more than a child who had cancer. Since you are the one claiming how he got his resolve is false.

What do you even know about faith sef? grin

Is it not the disciples of Jesus who had casted out many demons and healed the sick and when one day they tried it on a little boy, they couldn't. And they thought they had faith because of their past experiences.

But Jesus instead told them they were in Unbelief that's why they couldn't work miracle.

You are going into a subject to deep for you to understand sir. Its past your grade.

There are many families by the way who have believed God for the healing of their child form cancer. I mean it's on YouTube if you even want to watch.

Your argument doesn't have any strata to hold its own.

Atheists love to take a distinct sample (with same characters) and use the characteristics of that sample to make an argument for a whole (with different characteristics) and you think we can't see all through that fallacy.

(I mean even in soil sampling two approaches are used, Zone soil sampling and grid sampling. Scientists don't just assume well, because all the soils are together in a particular area, therefore they are all the same.)

First prove that there are no families on the earth that haven't received a miracle for their child then come back to make a claim. And If you wanna say they are lying, prove that they are.

I hope I am making you better in debates. wink

You're not bright one bit.
grin
The issue I raised is "ask and it shall be given unto you".
And you went on to say that those who asked but died didn't have enough faith and didn't believe enough. And I raised the issue of kids who were Christians from Christian parents who believed and had faith but yet still died from cancer. I also raised the issue of Christians who are still persecuted in the north despite all the prayers held by churches in the country. And you're talking another thing. grin
finally, Tell us why thousands of Christians still died from coronavirus even when many had faith and believed that they'd be healed.
a lot them who died were pastors too. Kindly give an explanation intelligent guy. cheesy
Unless you'd act ignorant and tell yourself that they didn't really have faith. I guess the Christians that were bombed and attacked in the north didn't have faith too. Clown. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Fantazy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
May God's name forever be praise.

I experienced it also until I was nineteen as well. But mine was occasionally (maybe once in a week)

I didn't pray, fast or try to do anything about it. I was just there, whenever it happens, I bear the shame (if my siblings/other relatives) knows or I try to conceal it.

But that is in the past now.
As it is written and as you have said: Affliction can never, and will never rise again the second time!

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're not bright one bit.
grin
The issue I raised is "ask and it shall be given unto you".
And you went on to say that those who asked but died didn't have enough faith and didn't believe enough. And I raised the issue of kids who were Christians from Christian parents who believed and had faith but yet still died from cancer. I also raised the issue of Christians who are still persecuted in the north despite all the prayers held by churches in the country. And you're talking another thing. grin
a lot them who died were pastors too. Kindly give an explanation intelligent guy. cheesy

You are just like one guy I debated with, the argument was like this..

How did you get 4? I said 2+2. He then came back again, how did you get 4? I said 2+2. He came back like 5 times..and I gave up on his IQ.

What do I mean in your case?

I notice you always go about the same type of ideolog in different forms. But to you, you think your arguments are "evolving". But its just the same insanity over and over again.

So as to the parents you said believed, can you provide evidence that they believed? Who are these parents? Did they tell you they believed or do you assume for them?

Why haven't you answered any of my questions on providing proof?

I can't go to a peer review and say, well, the reason the the rat in the lab did not eat today, is because it wasn't hungry.

Well, how did you come about it being that it happened so because it wasn't hungry?

Then you answer well, because most of us do not eat when we are not hungry. That was I concluded such.

What will happen to you? You will be told to back and provide quantitative evidence of such.

Therefore I say to you, what is your evidence, those parents (whom I am sure you created In your head) had faith?

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You are just like one guy I debated with, the argument was like this..

How did you get 4? I said 2+2. He then came back again, how did you get 4? I said 2+2. He came back like 5 times..and I gave up on his IQ.

What do I mean in your case?

I notice you always go about the same type of ideolog in different forms. But to you, you think your arguments are "evolving". But its just the same insanity over and over again.

So as to the parents you said believed, can you provide evidence that they believed? Who are these parents? Did they tell you they believed or do you assume for them?

Why haven't you answered any of my questions on providing proof?

I can't go to a peer review and say, well, the reason the the rat in the lab did not eat today, is because it wasn't hungry.

Well, how did you come about it being that it happened so because it wasn't hungry?

Then you answer well, because most of us do not eat when we are not hungry. That was I concluded such.

What will happen to you? You will be told to back and provide quantitative evidence of such.

Therefore I say to you, what is your evidence, those parents (whom I am sure you created In your head) had faith?

Look at you running around like a little rat.
The question hook you abi? grin
You don enter hole but to come out na problem.
Didn't you hear of the pastor who was so courageous in his faith that he told his congregation that coronavirus is too mild and has no business in "the house of God"? The man is just like you who thinks the virus was planned. Yet he still died, from the virus o. I mean, there's a of video of him preaching about it in his church. How about those Christians who recorded themselves in the hospital receiving treatment from covid-19 but still died after professing their faith?
You can lie to yourself all you want, but you and I both know you've clowned yourself for ignorantly lying on purpose that Christians who had faith haven't died from any circumstances whatsoever. You're an ignoramus. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Look at you running around like a little rat.
The question hook you abi? grin
You don enter hole but to come out na problem.
Didn't you hear of the pastor who was so courageous in his faith that he told his congregation that coronavirus is too mild and has no business in "the house of God"? The man is just like you who thinks the virus was planned. Yet he still died, from the virus o. I mean, there's a of video of him preaching about it in his church. How about those Christians who recorded themselves in the hospital receiving treatment from covid-19 but still died after professing their faith?
You can lie to yourself all you want, but you and I both know you've clowned yourself for ignorantly lying on purpose that Christians who had faith haven't died from any circumstances whatsoever. You're an ignoramus. grin

Ah i said it.

You heard a pastor say something.

Is that not why I gave you the example of the disciples who also said similar thing thinking they had faith? But Jesus told them they didn't.

You see why I said you don't even know what faith is.

How can you as a human even know someone has faith. Especially because someone said so?

I thought it was only God that can judge that? Hmmm.

Stop dodging the question. Thank God you have narrowed it down to a pastor.

Now prove that pastor had faith?

Also, So now you beleive the pastor had "faith" just because of what he said but can't beleive the OP just because of what he said.

You see the hypocrisy of selective judgement in a bid to pass a narrative. What of the many who got healed healed Corona by prayer. (Or maybe that one too is a lie abi).

You see why you can't survive in my field. Notice I wasnt even quoting scripture. You wanted to form logic and science so I have gone there.

In my field we deal with quantitative data, and so far you have provided none. Its just all bias and feelings.

So brother prove the Pastor had faith. (We don't want someone who will say well a dinosaur bone is 2 mill years old because another scientist told you. Bring your own data to either confirm or disprove it.)

Still waiting for proof.

That's why agnostics are much smarter than atheists..they beleive they don't have all the evidence to make a final conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by fruitfully: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
To God the glory. May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Ah i said it.

You heard a pastor say something.

Is that not why I gave you the example of the disciples who also said similar thing thinking they had faith? But Jesus told them they didn't.

You see why I said you don't even know what faith is.

How can you as a human even know someone has faith. Especially because someone said so?

I thought it was only God that can judge that? Hmmm.

Stop dodging the question. Thank God you have narrowed it down to a pastor.

Now prove that pastor had faith?

Also, So now you beleive the pastor had "faith" just because of what he said but can't beleive the OP just because of what he said.

You see the hypocrisy of selective judgement in a bid to pass a narrative. What of the many who got healed healed Corona by prayer. (Or maybe that one too is a lie abi).

You see why you can't survive in my field. Notice I wasnt even quoting scripture. You wanted to form logic and science so I have gone there.

In my field we deal with quantitative data, and so far you have provided none. Its just all bias and feelings.

So brother prove the Pastor had faith. (We don't want someone who will say well a dinosaur bone is 2 mill years old because another scientist told you. Bring your own data to either confirm or disprove it.)

Still waiting for proof.

That's why agnostics are much smarter than atheists..they belive they don't have all the evidence to make a final conclusion.

Rat. grin
According to our intellectual here, every Christian who died from Coronavirus last year didn't have enough faith that they'd be healed.
This is why I called you an ignoramus.
That name fits you well. grin.
And you keep avoiding the other point about Christians being persecuted in the north despite all the prayers. Abeg shift one side.
You have failed yourself, yet again. grin

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Preacherrr(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
ATTACKING AND ARGUING WITH SOMEBODY OVER HIS TESTIMONY OF WHAT GOD DID FOR HIM, TELLS A LOT OF HOW CONFUSED AND SICK YOU ARE IN YOUR SOUL. IF YOU LIKE DIE IN YOUR UNBELIEF AND MISERY, THATS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA. BUT LEAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN CHRIST WITH THEIR BELIEF. MTCHEEEW, SICK SOUL.
kingxsamz:

Rat. grin
According to our intellectual here, every Christian who died from Coronavirus last year didn't have enough faith that they'd be healed.
And you keep avoiding the other point about Christians being persecuted in the north despite all the prayers. Abeg shift one side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Rat. grin

Hahahah...my guy Don use style dodge my questions come dey run. grin
Toddler mentality.

Of course I can say many Chrsitians die of corona because of lack of faith. Afterall that is what bible teaches.

"and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up"

You see, I have a framework. While you don't. That's why your argument is baseless.

You don't go to a football game and argue with the officials using hockey rules as your reasoning. You will be looked at as a mental patient.

I hope you can see your folly now.

The smartest atheist I have met here, its been long I saw him. The rest of you are just meh.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Cappoditutti: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
I thank God with you bro, it's only who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Never mind people despising the testimony, we all take things we do without much effort for granted until you're in that position. I used to take for granted bathing and using bailer until I had an accident with my right wrist, I would be in the bathroom and would be crying because I couldn't lift the bailer to pour water in myself. To God be all the glory, the healing shall be permanent in Jesus mighty name.

ItCanOnlyBeGod:

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by beejaay: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:

were you a left hand person that got forced to start using his right hand but couldnt do it effectively, i mean you get stucked in between with using right hand for some chores and left for other activities??
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by derbykol(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
All glory be to God.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Hahahah...my guy Don use style dodge my questions come dey run. grin
Toddler mentality.

Of course I can say many Chrsitians die of corona because of lack of faith. Afterall that is what bible teaches.

"and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up"

You see, I have a framework. While you don't. That's why your argument is baseless.

You don't go to a football game and argue with the officials using hockey rules as your reasoning. You will be looked at as a mental patient.

I hope you can see your folly now.

The smartest atheist I have met here, its been long I saw him. The rest of you are just meh.

Bro will you keep quiet? grin
Stfu...you and your fellow Christian clowns couldn't even use your faith to keep Trump in the white house and you dey here dey open mouth like small pikin. Ignoramus. This one choke. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by olaridwan(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
I remembered wen i was small if i bed wet, my mum beat me like i steal money ni... Beat hell out of me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.