Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 (16588 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Preacherrr:
ATTACKING AND ARGUING WITH SOMEBODY OVER HIS TESTIMONY OF WHAT GOD DID FOR HIM, TELLS A LOT OF HOW CONFUSED AND SICK YOU ARE IN YOUR SOUL. IF YOU LIKE DIE IN YOUR UNBELIEF AND MISERY, THATS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA. BUT LEAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN CHRIST WITH THEIR BELIEF. MTCHEEEW, SICK SOUL.

What next now?
Are you going to cry about it? What else can you do except throw insults? cheesy
If e pain you too much, that one concern you o.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Bro will you keep quiet? grin
Stfu...you and your fellow Christian clowns couldn't even use your faith to keep Trump in the white house and you dey here dey open mouth like small pikin. Ignoramus. This one choke. grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha....funny thing..do you know I was expecting you do this much earlier.. but I was like nah..he might be smarter than that.

But you have proved me wrong grin grin

Typical atheist, when they can't handle a particular argument, they go strawman. grin. Deviating from the original matter as usual.

Kai abeg..I no fit laugh. I am already busy laughing at Sleepy Joe here.

Runaway soldier.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Hahahahahaha....funny thing..do you know I was expecting you do this much earlier.. but I was like nah..he might be smarter than that.

But you have proved me wrong grin grin

Typical atheist, when they can't handle a particular argument, they go strawman. grin. Deviating from the original matter as usual.

Kai abeg..I no fit laugh. I am already busy laughing at Sleepy Joe here.

Nah, I only proved that you're not really bright. cheesy
What happened to your faith and prophecy na? Shebi if you believe it, it'll happen? Why Trump no win since you said "with faith, all things are possible"? You just proved my point all along. The fact that you were thinking I might bring it up already shows that you were anticipating your Bleep up and were just hoping I wouldn't bring it up. grin
And you can keep running from my other post, the truth will always hurt. grin

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by MissEfe(f): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

Sue yourself undecided
He had already sued himself
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nah, I only proved that you're not really bright. cheesy
What happened to your faith and prophecy na? Shebi if you believe it, it'll happen? Why Trump no win since you said "with faith, all things are possible"? You just proved my point all along. The fact that you were thinking I might bring it up already shows that you were anticipating your Bleep up and were just hoping I wouldn't bring it up. grin
And you can keep running from my other post, the truth will always hurt. grin

Strawman on steroids grin grin grin grin

You have the worst strawman tactics I have ever seen. He has now gone over to prophecy and faith which are two different things.

I won't take the bait.

Come back and answer my former questions first.

It's not by shouting E choke. That word alone shows the type of person you are. All these Twitter trend boys.

Strawman of the year. Run, run run.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Strawman on steroids grin grin grin grin

You have the worst strawman tactics I have ever seen. He has now gone over to prophecy and faith which are two different things.

I won't take the bait.

Come back and answer my former questions first.

It's not by shouting E choke. That word alone shows the type of person you are. All these Twitter trend boys.

Strawman of the year. Run, run run.

Clown.

A Christian: Anything asked for in faith and belief comes to pass.
An atheist: *presents a scenario where something asked in faith and heavily believed in prophecy didn't come to pass*
Same delusional Christian: Strawman! Strawman! Strawman!

grin grin It seems like you just learnt that word and to use am dey shack you. You don't even understand it. Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by brosom(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workch:
You are the ignorant person, you fix god in every ducking stuffs and end up knowing how anything works
Get thee behind me Satan tongue
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Clown.

A Christian: Anything asked for in faith and belief comes to pass.
An atheist: *presents a scenario where something asked in faith and heavily believed in prophecy didn't come to pass*
Same delusional Christian: Strawman! Strawman! Strawman!

grin grin It seems like you just learnt that word and to use am dey shack you. You don't even understand it. Ignoramus.

Strawman on steroids. grin grin grin

Keep dodging

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Strawman on steroids. grin grin grin

Keep dodging

Nah, you're the one who's dodging the fact that you actually prayed with faith and relied on prophecy for Trump to be reelected and still failed. Your clonwery has already proved my point. grin
Now go and cry in the corner.

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nah, you're the one who's dodging the fact that you actually prayed with faith and relied on prophecy for Trump to be reelected and still failed. Your clonwery has already proved my point. grin
Now go and cry in the corner.

Strawman, strawman. Stop running from the debate you created.

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Kay25(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
glory to God draw closer to God and he would perfect all that concerns u..
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Strawman, strawman. Stop running from the debate you created.

Don't force it. We both know you ain't laughing. grin

Jeromejnr:

So anyone wants to quote me anywhere.

TRUMP WILL WIN SECOND TERM.

prophecy and prayers wey no gree work. Omo! grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Don't force it. We both know you ain't laughing. grin

prophecy and prayers wey no gree work. Omo! grin

This is strawman on a delusion grandeur level.

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

This is strawman on a delusion grandeur level.

Ignoramus, go and learn the word first before you use it. Nothing else to say. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Ignoramus, go and learn the word first before you use it. Nothing else to say. grin

Strawman, strawman, strawman.

But I am sure you learnt a new word today. Its also called a type of fallacy.

So I am sure you can be using it now.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Strawman, strawman, strawman.

But I am sure you learnt a new word today. Its also called a type of fallacy.

So I am sure you can be using it now.

I don't misuse words like a kid.

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

I don't misuse words like a kid.

Mr Adult that is shouting "E choke" like a kid..how far?

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Iconpee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workch:
You people are not serious.
Bed wetting has a genetic undertone and I realized that because I studied Biochemistry.

I bed wetted until 18 and later in my course of study, I discovered that there’s a bed wetting gene that causes nocturnal Enuresis.

The gene dictates when when you will stop bedwetting whether or not prayers are made, it stops when the gene says so.

N/b: some other medical conditions can also cause bed wetting however for kids and adolescent, it’s usually genetic and controlled by the DNA.

Have u asked ursef...So why is it that the bed wetting stop when he humbly n specifically asked God to do something about it that it stopped
God exist and still does MIRACLES!!!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Tinubuadvocate: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
May Almighty God perfect your healing in jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kingxsamz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Mr Adult that is shouting "E choke" like a kid..how far?

Whatever man. You can keep replying yourself now if It makes you feel better. Good day. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Tinubuadvocate: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
My friend move closer to God today becausetomorrow might be late for you I have been in this your position before.
iambabaG:
Christianity and idiocy..
Nocturnal enuresis is a medical condition that delays total bladder control even in adults.

You prayed to your god for what exactly??
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Whatever man. You can keep replying yourself now if It makes you feel better. Good day. grin

He don finally run from his own argument. grin

Next time, its not me you will follow to argue. There are many quick witted "religious" folks out there.

Ciao.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by joe4christ(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lolz. This OP is funny. Well I bedwet till I was 22yrs before I stopped. Prior to when I stopped, I prayed, fast. Promised God and all forms of sacrifices so I could stop cos it was embarrassing. But I didn't. So, I gave up and just live a normal life. I actually didn't even notice I stopped, till one day it became obvious. Today I'm 34yrs old and never betwet from 22-34yrs now.
This is no miracle. There was actually gonna come a day it will stop naturally. Its quicker for some and takes longer for others. It is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by BluntCrazeMan: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:
I know it sounds unbelievable. 19? The truth is, there are more people who are like the former me. This is not a drill. You can't tell the shame, the emotional burden, the crushed self-esteem that accompanies this ailment that literally has little or no cure. (Except correctional surgery, which I couldn't afford.)

For the past nineteen years of my life, I haven't considered myself as someone who has left babyhood. What started from infancy was what I didn't stop even at this age. I tell you, this is something you shouldn't pray for your enemies to have. Sleeping on a dry bed and having to wake up in the middle of the night just to find yourself soaked in the pool of your own urine.

I tried a lot of things: reducing water intake at night and setting alarms, yet non was effective. I even started reading articles on bed wetting that I stumbled on a Nairaland post where someone was asking for help. (He was made mockery of, as he was told to wear pampers at night). I still didn't find any solution except temporary remedies. When I was much younger, my mother came back home with some seeds and asked me to chew, saying that it is the final remedy for bed wetting. I chewed religiously, and it stopped for a week. For that week I couldn't believe myself. Waking up on a dry bed was as if I was gifted with a diamond. But then it returned. I chewed again, but this time there was no result. I lost hope. Literally. My only hope and consolation was to grow older and become rich so that I can have a surgery. Whenever I had to sleep outside for any reason, I would spend the whole while thinking of how the night would be. I would be thirsty, but the horror of bed wetting would keep me from drinking. Chai! This thing no be better thing o. Tueh! Not to think that each time it happened, I would be accused of being lazy or wetting the bed deliberately.

Like four or five years ago, I got closer to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I worked in the house of God (my local church) thinking that God would at least pardon me and bless me with healing for doing all these for Him. Deep down, I knew I was trying to bribe God. I was that desperate. It didn't work, of course. I cried to Him, fasted and prayed numerously yet there was no answer. That was when I began to question the existence of this God. Perhaps, I was simply indoctrinated to a religion that I was born into. Perhaps, He doesn't exist. Well, I continued working in His house, but only took it as a weekly social function. Sit there and do your work and go home and then return every service day. I started a lot of questioning within myself. Infact, I began to have resentment towards God. It was going towards severe hatred for Him.

Well, during this year's RCCG Convention titled "A New Wave Of Glory", I watched the program on television with my family. When it was testimony time, I began to hear testimonies that were unbelievable and questionable: Of a man who sat down and became invisible after obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit when he was attacked by herdsmen in his church; a man getting his vision back after years of blindness and many more. Were all those staged? No, Daddy Adeboye should be better than that, I thought. There and then, I decided to put an end to bed wetting! Several days after, I went to God in humility, asking for forgiveness and acknowledged His existence. I cried in desperation and asked God to heal me before this August runs out. It was like a bet, because I told Him that if He did it for me, I would testify to His own Glory. (Actually, that's the only thing I can give Him in return. He doesn't require any other thing from me). I told Him that it must be in this August, so that I will be convinced of His power.

I'm smiling right now while typing this, because from that day which was like the 12th or thereabout, I have been waking up as dry as ever! I would have done this testifying this past week, but my phone was down. I'm doing it now, though the month hasn't run out. It's my way of telling God, "Daddy, I believe You already and I have tasted of your mercy and goodness". I love You Lord!! And I will continue to serve you. This has made me see that God doesn't have to go about proving His existence or Power to people who doubt Him. It's even belittling of Him. Thank You sweet Jesus!
Please Nairalanders, I humbly ask you to help me thank the Lord for me. This will act as a seal to my healing. Affliction will not rise the second time. Never. Thank you very much.

I don't know, but if only you can try God today, you may be lucky enough to be shocked to the marrow by His wonders.

Please, the moderators should help me move this to front page. I don't know who to call, but they should help me reach greater audience that I may do good on my promise.

Mods, Thank you in advance. Righteousness2( This is an honorary mention for being a serious motivation, even though you may not know it).
I corrected that in my babies as they reach the age of 2.
Make sure you teach your own kids how to wake up at night to weee when the time comes....
Endure the sacrifice of waking up to help them.
And with time, they will start going by themselves.
It will help both you and them a great deal.
(If they start peeeing on their beds, your house would become very smelly if you didn't dry out the bed under the sun.)

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Eagleword14(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thank God for your healing and may your healing remain permanent. Affliction will not rise for the second time in Jesus name amen!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Iconpee:

Have u asked ursef...So why is it that the bed wetting stop when he humbly n specifically asked God to do something about it that it stopped
God exist and still does MIRACLES!!!
how do you guys reason like you have no brains?
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Elliot2:
So you brain did not tell you that God who created the DNA has power over it and can always do and undo it? I bed wetted for a long time myself too, until I was given something to chew and it stopped. Just recently because of the cold weather I was waken up to use the restroom in the night too frequently, I got a hold of the stuff I used when I was bet wetting. And it has stopped. You, mean, I can not say it was the stuff that helped me but some DNA?
Which of the Gods?
Christians, Muslim, Hindu or Obatala?
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Plut01:

If only you bed-wet till 22, you would have understand that thing is one of the worst calamity that could happen to anyone.

i bedwetted until 18
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ninisun:

You forgot that God is the greatest physician that makes your medical terminologies null & void!!!
He has been healed permanently,DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
Which of the Gods? Zeus!
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
blahc007:

Christ the miracle worker healed him...
Just match on
His DNA worked the way he was programmed.

That’s what evidence says
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
rollywise:

Ignorance kill you there. I'm a witness of God's first hand miracle. You don't need the details coz you ignorant. If medics is perfect there will be cure for HIV, HEPATITIS, ATRITIS and so on. The young grew his faith and it stopped at that point and you try to trivialise it. May God not prove himself to you in a hard way
I have also witness Flying Spaghetti Monster healing an amputee.

That’s how you sound.
I should believe your nonsense without evidence?
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
ANDREW91:

He genuinely prayed
So what?
Prayers that Nigerians have been praying all these years for the country that isn’t working.

Your god only answers prayers that cannot be verified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please / Usher Embarrasses Comedienne Princess In Poju Oyemade's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.