Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead (68750 Views)

Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

But it’s not only Nigeria. It’s all sub-Saharan African countries. So only African countries have other deaths. US does not have gun violence. My bros conspirationism is truly an illness
coolSit down there and be underestimating the pitiful carnage to lives in Nigeria. I know in ur own eyes u tink u are smart. For a nation not OFFICIALLY at war we are third on the global index.

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

What about Senegal and other African countries with practically no covid deaths. Compare below
coolI wish I knew wot u’re saying? Covid 19 is to trim population. The mass death is thru the vaccine. Thats wot am telling u. U read in-between the lines. In Nigeria I know for sure the authorities are in it for d money. During the first lockdown some cream d la cream individuals donated fat sums of money running into billions, to government to help fight d scourge. The last I heard was that the money got burnt as though it was ever put in a store! Then the government also doled out $10million dollars to help local researches into Covid. Association of local researchers said they never say a dime. Covid na cruise
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Krismas:
coolSit down there and be underestimating the pitiful carnage to lives in Nigeria. I know in ur own eyes u tink u are smart. For a nation not OFFICIALLY at war we are third on the global index.

I hope u haven’t lost your mind arguing nonsense. You are politely asked how about other African countries with same covid scenario, and you are stuck on Nigeria!!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Krismas:
coolI wish I knew wot u’re saying? Covid 19 is to trim population. The mass death is thru the vaccine. Thats wot am telling u. U read in-between the lines. In Nigeria I know for sure the authorities are in it for d money. During the first lockdown some cream d la cream individuals donated fat sums of money running into billions, to government to help fight d scourge. The last I heard was that the money got burnt as though it was ever put in a store! Then the government also doled out $10million dollars to help local researches into Covid. Association of local researchers said they never say a dime. Covid na cruise

He has finally lost his mind. Oh you suddenly don’t know what I’m saying?? Here’s what u wrote: “If u add OTHER DEATH figures to the 2k, Nigeria exceed 700k Wetin the same time frame”.
You are then asked how about other African countries with same covid profile as Nigeria, where are their OTHER DEATH coming from?!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

He has finally lost his mind. Oh you suddenly don’t know what I’m saying?? Here’s what u wrote: “If u add OTHER DEATH figures to the 2k, Nigeria exceed 700k Wetin the same time frame”.
You are then asked how about other African countries with same covid profile as Nigeria, where are their OTHER DEATH coming from?!
coolU make me think i’ve wasted the time used in arguing with u. Have it ur way. U can have my share of the Covid vaccine. Add it to urs. Tanks and bye
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I hope u haven’t lost your mind arguing nonsense. You are politely asked how about other African countries with same covid scenario, and you are stuck on Nigeria!!
coolI do not want to be running round in circles.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Krismas:
coolI do not want to be running round in circles.
grin QED
I know it’s not easy, but if you pray and put your mind to it, it is possible to stop being a conspiracist - start by not watching YouTube or if you do, believe in advance it is all nonsense.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Krismas:
coolU make me think i’ve wasted the time used in arguing with u. Have it ur way. U can have my share of the Covid vaccine. Add it to urs.ng Tanks and bye

This is what happens when you keep watching conspiracy nonsense posted all over YouTube or forwarded on WhatsApp - you start believing half-baked theories you can’t defend with a thinking person. STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by hotplate: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Rip legend. Please don't make a mockery of the man's legacy with the @bolded. He is not and can't be the most educated performing musician. Haba shocked
which other music legend do you know that is a professor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.