Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead (68749 Views)

Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chochovini:
Wait a min... Pls who is Victor Uwaifo again? No insult pls.

The problem in NL is, when you ask a simple question about anyone you don‘t know like this, they quickly brand you an Indomie generation.

He sand this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbe7UefYCN8
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

That’s all u r concerned about - that covid is fake. So now that it’s known he died of covid, what?
coolWot? A relative’s Turkey died only just recently and I can assure u, d turkey died of COVID 19. If u believe Victor died of covid den u also shud believe Naira Marley no dey smoke ganja
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolWot? A relative’s Turkey died only just recently and I can assure u, d turkey died of COVID 19. If u believe Victor died of covid den u also shud believe Naira Marley no dey smoke ganja

What is wrong with us??
In Nigeria dying of Covid is somehow one big taboo. The government will be stylishly revealing the truth while the family will be shouting sudden pneumonia that killed within days!
What is wrong with us??

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

What is wrong with us??
In Nigeria dying of Covid is somehow one big taboo. The government will be stylishly revealing the truth while the family will be shouting sudden pneumonia that killed within days!
What is wrong with us??
coolThe government telling the truth?? Go to Kogi state where GYB has called the bluff of NCDC, they have the LEAST case of COVID! Why? COVID is fake. All figures from the agency are all computer generated. If u have malaria go and take chloroquine and stop promoting vaccine that will not STOP TRANSMISSION AND WILL NOT STOP UR INFECTION. So wot is it for? Useless
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

What is wrong with us??
What is wrong with us??
coolThey are never interested in anything else apart from VACCINE! Anybody with another alternate solution is shunned by health bodies and governments! Why must it be only vaccine? Even Uwaifo’s death was used to promote vaccine! https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/436322-nigerian-scientists-brief-osinbajo-on-potential-drug-for-coronavirus.html
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolThe government telling the truth?? Go to Kogi state where GYB has called the bluff of NCDC, they have the LEAST case of COVID! Why? COVID is fake. All figures from the agency are all computer generated. If u have malaria go and take chloroquine and stop promoting vaccine that will not STOP TRANSMISSION AND WILL NOT STOP UR INFECTION. So wot is it for? Useless

Stop being ridiculous. If Lagos state were to stop reporting cases they’d have zero cases too.
Sooo tell me what Nigeria has to gain by promoting vaccines.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolThey are never interested in anything else apart from VACCINE! Anybody with another alternate solution is shunned by health bodies and governments! Why must it be only vaccine? Even Uwaifo’s death was used to promote vaccine! https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/436322-nigerian-scientists-brief-osinbajo-on-potential-drug-for-coronavirus.html

From Madagascar to invermectin, all these have been debunked as possible cures. All these have anecdotal stories of effectiveness but when scientifically looked at, none stood up. Not only that, name one virus that has been cured, even ones that have been with us for 100’s of years - they have all been brought under control only by VACCINES. What makes you think covid, which is new, must be different??
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

From Madagascar to invermectin, all these have been debunked as possible cures. All these have anecdotal stories of effectiveness but when scientifically looked at, none stood up. Not only that, name one virus that has been cured, even ones that have been with us for 100’s of years - they have all been brought under control only by VACCINES. What makes you think covid, which is new, must be different??
coolU are misguided. I talked about cure for COVID only because that was how NCDC described those released from quarantine in those earlier days! They will say “CURED” So, if COVID can be “CURED” why d need for a Vaccine? Which promises no guarantees against infection or transmission? Wot is the COVID stats in Madagascar? U are misguided. No treatment gained any attention of WHO. Madagascar even claimed WHO offered dem bribe to hush their formula. Those with ideas are THREATENED! Wot WHO wants is the vaccine! They want to pour rubbish into people’s bodies at all cost. U better beware before u start defending wot u know nothing about

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Stop being ridiculous. If Lagos state were to stop reporting cases they’d have zero cases too.
Sooo tell me what Nigeria has to gain by promoting vaccines.
coolRidiculous? Did you remember a time wen a certain gentleman made news by claiming the speaker of house had received bribe to pass a bill ON COMPULSORY VACCINATION. It even coincided with the time the speaker in person read the bill at the floor! He came down from the chair to read the bill! This was long before VACCINE was popularized. Now, I am not saying the allegation is true. But as it is from the onset, the global goal of those promoting the VIRUS is VACCINE. Those behind it here may be in it for the money. It’s beyond states releasing COVID statistics. In Kogi, the GYB has refused to take the vaccine! U can count how many of his counterparts from other states have tested positive to d said COVID. If COVID is so dreaded and true, Kogi shud have been one large mass grave. Events can’t lie
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:

Respectfully u r the one that’s misguided. All u have are anecdotes no real science of a developed cure. See below, all these diseases are controlled using vaccines. See also the stats on vaccines

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolRidiculous? Did you remember a time wen a certain gentleman made news by claiming the speaker of house had received bribe to pass a bill ON COMPULSORY VACCINATION. It even coincided with the time the speaker in person read the bill at the floor! He came down from the chair to read the bill! This was long before VACCINE was popularized. Now, I am not saying the allegation is true. But as it is from the onset, the global goal of those promoting the VIRUS is VACCINE. Those behind it here may be in it for the money. It’s beyond states releasing COVID statistics. In Kogi, the GYB has refused to take the vaccine! U can count how many of his counterparts from other states have tested positive to d said COVID. If COVID is so dreaded and true, Kogi shud have been one large mass grave. Events can’t lie

That’s when they were screaming Bill Gates and G5. Which cosnspiracy nut now mentions either. See above

We are simply lucky that covid did not much affect Nigeria, not just Kogi.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

That’s when they were screaming Bill Gates and G5. Which cosnspiracy nut now mentions either. See above

We are simply lucky that covid did not much affect Nigeria, not just Kogi.
coolSIMPLY LUCKY?? thats d most ridiculous thing I have heard today. The stats from NCDC has not indicated we are lucky atall. Its always spiking. Its only the street that make mess of all the wolf-cry of the govt, medics and media. The street cant lie
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Respectfully u r the one that’s misguided. All u have are anecdotes no real science of a developed cure. See below, all these diseases are controlled using vaccines. See also the stats on vaccines
cooli So much for shamelessly fabricated tissues of lies from medical vampires and held up as stats by faithful loyalists like yourself

THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS

Something smells really funny about this one.

Never before in the history of death certificates has our own government changed how deaths are reported.

Why now, are we reporting everyone who dies with covid in their body, as having died of covid, rather than the co-morbidities that actually took their life?

Until covid, all coronaviruses (common colds) were never listed as the primary cause of death when someone died of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, auto-immune conditions, or any other major co-morbidity.

The disease was listed as the cause of death, and a confounding factor like flu or pneumonia was listed on a separate line.

To bloat the number even more, both the W.H.O. and the C.D.C. changed their guidelines such that those who are suspected or probable (but were never confirmed) of having died of covid, are also included in the death numbers.

Seriously?

If we are going to do that then should we not go back and change the numbers of all past cold and flu seasons so we can compare apples to apples when it comes to death rates?

According to the CDCs own numbers

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

(scroll down to the section "Comorbidities and other conditions"wink only 6% of the deaths being attributed to covid are instances where covid seems to be the only issue at hand.

In other words, reduce the death numbers you see on the news by 94% and you have what is likely the real numbers of deaths from just covid.

Even if the former CDC director is correct and covid-19 was a lab-enhanced virus (see Reason #14 below), a .26% death rate is still in line with the viral death rate that circles the planet ever
year.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-origin-controversy-reignited/

Then there's this Fauci guy.

I'd really love to trust him, but besides the fact that he hasn't treated one covid patient...you should probably know...
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolSIMPLY LUCKY?? thats d most ridiculous thing I have heard today. The stats from NCDC has not indicated we are lucky atall. Its always spiking. Its only the street that make mess of all the wolf-cry of the govt, medics and media. The street cant lie

Oh, we haven’t been lucky? You really should have yourself checked out. See below and compare

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
cooli So much for shamelessly fabricated tissues of lies from medical vampires and held up as stats by faithful loyalists like yourself

THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS

Something smells really funny about this one.

Never before in the history of death certificates has our own government changed how deaths are reported.

Why now, are we reporting everyone who dies with covid in their body, as having died of covid, rather than the co-morbidities that actually took their life?

Until covid, all coronaviruses (common colds) were never listed as the primary cause of death when someone died of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, auto-immune conditions, or any other major co-morbidity.

The disease was listed as the cause of death, and a confounding factor like flu or pneumonia was listed on a separate line.

To bloat the number even more, both the W.H.O. and the C.D.C. changed their guidelines such that those who are suspected or probable (but were never confirmed) of having died of covid, are also included in the death numbers.

Seriously?

If we are going to do that then should we not go back and change the numbers of all past cold and flu seasons so we can compare apples to apples when it comes to death rates?

According to the CDCs own numbers

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

(scroll down to the section "Comorbidities and other conditions"wink only 6% of the deaths being attributed to covid are instances where covid seems to be the only issue at hand.

In other words, reduce the death numbers you see on the news by 94% and you have what is likely the real numbers of deaths from just covid.

Even if the former CDC director is correct and covid-19 was a lab-enhanced virus (see Reason #14 below), a .26% death rate is still in line with the viral death rate that circles the planet ever
year.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-origin-controversy-reignited/

Then there's this Fauci guy.

I'd really love to trust him, but besides the fact that he hasn't treated one covid patient...you should probably know...

History is your friend. Pandemics did not start with covid. See below.
And you somehow missed all those photos of morgues overflowing, bodies piled outside funeral homes and people who couldn’t get beds in hospitals

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

History is your friend. Pandemics did not start with covid. See below.
And you somehow missed all those photos of morgues overflowing, bodies piled outside funeral homes and people who couldn’t get beds in hospitals
coolIndeed the world has seen much plagues. The bone of contention is that COVID 19 is not one of them. All stats that make it look so at the moment are all virtual and outrightly rigged. The vaccine is the preparation for the real plague to come thats why I said b4 that THE VACCINE IS MORE DEADLY THAN COVID

THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID

According to the CDC's own numbers, covid has a 99.74% survival rate.

Why would I take a risk on a product, that doesn't stop infection or transmission, to help me overcome a cold that has a .26% chance of killing me--actually in my age range is has about a .1% chance of killing me (and .01% chance of killing my kids), but let's not split hairs here.

With a bar (death rate) that low, we will be in lockdown every year...i.e. forever.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Oh, we haven’t been lucky? You really should have yourself checked out. See below and compare
grin grin grin Am sure u are on the verge of agreeing with me that COVID 19 IS A NIGERIAN grin grin grin Same sickness different outcome. Inshort the 2,000plus that are on record to have died are OYINBOS living among us. Its an OYINBO sickness grin grin, SMH What a sham! Pure figure manipulation. Outright lies!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolIndeed the world has seen much plagues. The bone of contention is that COVID 19 is not one of them. All stats that make it look so at the moment are all virtual and outrightly rigged. The vaccine is the preparation for the real plague to come thats why I said b4 that THE VACCINE IS MORE DEADLY THAN COVID

THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID

According to the CDC's own numbers, covid has a 99.74% survival rate.

Why would I take a risk on a product, that doesn't stop infection or transmission, to help me overcome a cold that has a .26% chance of killing me--actually in my age range is has about a .1% chance of killing me (and .01% chance of killing my kids), but let's not split hairs here.

With a bar (death rate) that low, we will be in lockdown every year...i.e. forever.

So where is the major pandemic we are overdue for?? See below.

I was one of those who vigorously argued against a lockdown. But this is a VACCINE that has been PROVEN to be working in reducing hospitalizations and deaths! I mean EVERYWHERE including Israel conspiracy nuts constantly cite.

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
grin grin grin Am sure u are on the verge of agreeing with me that COVID 19 IS A NIGERIAN grin grin grin Same sickness different outcome. Inshort the 2,000plus that are on record to have died are OYINBOS living among us. Its an OYINBO sickness grin grin, SMH What a sham! Pure figure manipulation. Outright lies!

Below are s what u wrote. Now Im suddenly the one agreeing with one. U have egg on ya face

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Below are s what u wrote. Now Im suddenly the one agreeing with one. U have egg on ya face
coolU are not so bright if you cannot see that a virus cannot be more fatal in England while the SAME virus is less fatal in Nigeria. Thats all i was saying.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

So where is the major pandemic we are overdue for?? See below.

I was one of those who vigorously argued against a lockdown. But this is a VACCINE that has been PROVEN to be working in reducing hospitalizations and deaths! I mean EVERYWHERE including Israel conspiracy nuts constantly cite.
coolU do not know more than Kennedy Jr. Yeedon, Bossche, Montagrier, Kate Shumaruni etc. Statistics can hide as much as it can reveal. U are just a victim of official brainwash living a false hope that covid vaccines is reducing hospitalization and deaths. Just like the Britons who followed Toni Blair blindly into the Iraq war on a false scent of WMD. Its either u are a blind guide or u are a blind follower as regard COVID 19. Its either one of the two
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are not so bright if you cannot see that a virus cannot be more fatal in England while the SAME virus is less fatal in Nigeria. Thats all i was saying.

I’m beginning to doubt your seriousness. Viruses that can even affect people in the same household differently, talk less of countries. Have they fought all the tropical diseases we’ve always fought? Do they have our weather, etc?
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolU do not know more than Kennedy Jr. Yeedon, Bossche, Montagrier, Kate Shumaruni etc. Statistics can hide as much as it can reveal. U are just a victim of official brainwash living a false hope that covid vaccines is reducing hospitalization and deaths. Just like the Britons who followed Toni Blair blindly into the Iraq war on a false scent of WMD. Its either u are a blind guide or u are a blind follower as regard COVID 19. Its either one of the two

All those u mentioned are known crackpots.
FACTS not statistics.
Do you think any country enjoyed being locked down??
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

All those u mentioned are known crackpots.
FACTS not statistics.
Do you think any country enjoyed being locked down??
coolLock down was a clear ploy to intimidate citizens of any Nation were it was enforced, so they sheepishly receive the rubbish covid vaccine. Same is true for all the lying covid stats. Its intended to beef up pressure and anxiety in citizens to the extent they will not question the rationale for the vaccine. No nation ever needed to lockdown. Then Yeedon and co’s facts are not CRACKPOT. But facts fat with statistics. Those who said Yeedon’s assessments on covid vaccine is misleading are the ones with questionable credentials. Yeedon is more qualified than the whole of dem on virology. But wot obtains is that western governments usually seek to relegate those who expose their lies and greed. Its just like Bush saying he will not give Mohammed ElBaradei THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. That was the then DG of IAEA. Simply because Elbaradei opposed their planned evasion of Iraq and told the UN that America and Britain were fraudsters over Iraq nuclear program. These are the same people u busy canonizing as saints over covid. Rabid lairs!

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I’m beginning to doubt your seriousness. Viruses that can even affect people in the same household differently, talk less of countries. Have they fought all the tropical diseases we’ve always fought? Do they have our weather, etc?
grin Ebola virus is as deadly in the hot sands of Accra, as its deadly in the snowy plains of Russia. Its only a LEARNER VIRUS that will alter its scourge due to weather and natural immunity. Covid Virus na mumu Virus
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Krismas:
grin Ebola virus is as deadly in the hot sands of Accra, as its deadly in the snowy plains of Russia. Its only a LEARNER VIRUS that will alter its scourge due to weather and natural immunity. Covid Virus na mumu Virus

So is the flu virus too then
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 4:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Krismas:
coolLock down was a clear ploy to intimidate citizens of any Nation were it was enforced, so they sheepishly receive the rubbish covid vaccine. Same is true for all the lying covid stats. Its intended to beef up pressure and anxiety in citizens to the extent they will not question the rationale for the vaccine. No nation ever needed to lockdown. Then Yeedon and co’s facts are not CRACKPOT. But facts fat with statistics. Those who said Yeedon’s assessments on covid vaccine is misleading are the ones with questionable credentials. Yeedon is more qualified than the whole of dem on virology. But wot obtains is that western governments usually seek to relegate those who expose their lies and greed. Its just like Bush saying he will not give Mohammed ElBaradei THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. That was the then DG of IAEA. Simply because Elbaradei opposed their planned evasion of Iraq and told the UN that America and Britain were fraudsters over Iraq nuclear program. These are the same people u busy canonizing as saints over covid. Rabid lairs!

So why are Nigeria’s numbers so low. Don’t “they” want to mislead us?
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

So why are Nigeria’s numbers so low. Don’t “they” want to mislead us?
coolThe Nigerian numbers are NOT LOW ENOUGH if u ask me. The government already has BANDITRY, iNSURGENCY, ROAD ACCIDENTS, HOODLUMS, UGM, UBM, MISCREANTS, KIDNAPERS, RITUALIST and CULT CLASHES to thank for enormously cutting down the Nigerian population. So, government is playing the covid figures craftily. They choose wen they want a SPIKE or a FLAT on the fake covid chart, almost looking now more unpredictable like FOREX
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Krismas:
coolThe Nigerian numbers are NOT LOW ENOUGH if u ask me. The government already has BANDITRY, iNSURGENCY, ROAD ACCIDENTS, HOODLUMS, UGM, UBM, MISCREANTS, KIDNAPERS, RITUALIST and CULT CLASHES to thank for enormously cutting down the Nigerian population. So, government is playing the covid figures craftily. They choose wen they want a SPIKE or a FLAT on the fake covid chart, almost looking now more unpredictable like FOREX

US is at 700K deaths. You haven’t told us why they have us at 2K. Why not say, oh, 100K?
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by Krismas(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

US is at 700K deaths. You haven’t told us why they have us at 2K. Why not say, oh, 100K?
coolIf u add OTHER DEATH figures to the 2k, Nigeria exceed 700k Wetin the same time frame. The mandate is to trim population.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolIf u add OTHER DEATH figures to the 2k, Nigeria exceed 700k Wetin the same time frame. The mandate is to trim population.

But it’s not only Nigeria. It’s all sub-Saharan African countries. So only African countries have other deaths. US does not have gun violence. My bros conspirationism is truly an illness
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Krismas:

What about Senegal and other African countries with practically no covid deaths. Compare below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.