Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How To Go From Beginner To First Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Go From Beginner To First Job (793 Views)

Getting First Job As A Developer / How Did You Land You First Job As A Self-taught Developer? / How I Became A Software Developer And Got My First Job Within A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Nelx(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good evening great programmers in the house, please how does an aspiring web developer go from Beginner(like you don't know anything) to first Job.
What stack should I learn and what frameworks should I learn first to be able to get that first online job.
Then after getting your first job, how does one improve himself to become better.
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by omozu1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Me too
I want to know
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
You need to research. Anyone will advise you from their own perspective which might not be the best for you. Go on LinkedIn create a profile click on the jobs section and check how many jobs exist worldwide for each stack. I said worldwide as in tech you can pretty much work anywhere in any country also check how many applicants exist for the same jobs to know how many people you would be competing with in future.

When you have made your choice Google how to be a developer for the chosen stack and you will find a guide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Nelx(m): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks a lot boss @tensazangetsu20
I will do exactly as you have said.
Please permit me to quote you when In future for further guidance. Thanks
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
You need to research. Anyone will advise you from their own perspective which might not be the best for you. Go on LinkedIn create a profile click on the jobs section and check how many jobs exist worldwide for each stack. I said worldwide as in tech you can pretty much work anywhere in any country also check how many applicants exist for the same jobs to know how many people you would be competing with in future.

When you have made your choice Google how to be a developer for the chosen stack and you will find a guide.
Superb advice.
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Nelx:
Thanks a lot boss @tensazangetsu20
I will do exactly as you have said.
Please permit me to quote you when In future for further guidance. Thanks
No problems.
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

No problems.

Hello tens,

please, I've learnt the basics of python and moved to front end development. I am done learning html including html5 but before I move further to others I want to do some html projects, where can I find html projects to do?
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Citygal:

Hello tens,

please, I've learnt the basics of python and moved to front end development. I am done learning html including html5 but before I move further to others I want to do some html projects, where can I find html projects to do?
Learn CSS first and when done with html you can do something with html and CSS before doing a project. Well you can just reclone sites you really like their design.

3 Likes

Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Learn CSS first and when done with html you can do something with html and CSS before doing a project. Well you can just reclone sites you really like their design.

All right, thanks
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Dranoid: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Boss, I've been trying to ask you something but you keep ignoring my mentions
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dranoid:
Boss, I've been trying to ask you something but you keep ignoring my mentions
You really can research basic sub Reddits. You can just Google them as for electron I won't even advise you to learn it except you have time to waste. Everything is moving cloud based.
Re: How To Go From Beginner To First Job by Dranoid: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

You really can research basic sub Reddits. You can just Google them as for electron I won't even advise you to learn it except you have time to waste. Everything is moving cloud based.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

From Average Programmer To Professional. / Can I Change From Window To Linux Os. / Anybody Wanna Help Make A Game (java Or C# Programmers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.