Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated (13596 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by bjtinz: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Timely news. Not entirely surprising tho
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by seyz91(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
cheesy abi na

Who cares again undecided
MyVILLAGEpeople:
sad
The world has moved on from this Covid scam already.
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by donprinyo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Una bi thieves.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Achaachiko: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari variant is a more deadly one than any of the variants

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by TheWolfen(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is the GREAT DECEPTION pulled on the whole world by few! Damn

Righteousness2:
Whether Delta, Benin or Taraba variant, it is not for me. I am Fully and Comprehensively Covered by the Precious Blood of JESUS Christ.

The Globalists should stop deceiving itself with all these Ungodly, Evil and Wicked measures put out to control and Confuse people for a Virus that has over 99% recovery rate.

Enough of Deceiving the World..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Richy4:

But most likely will not die of covid -19 related death unlike those that were not vaccinated..so which is better?

Who knows if they are telling the truth.

Here is statistics for global covid19 rate.

World population- 7 billion

Global covid Cases- 216M
Global Covid Deaths- 4.49M
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by bjtinz: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Delta variant ko, bayelsa variant ni
Righteousness2:
Whether Delta, Benin or Taraba variant, it is not for me. I am Fully and Comprehensively Covered by the Precious Blood of JESUS Christ.

[s]The Globalists should stop deceiving itself with all these Ungodly, Evil and Wicked measures put out to control people for a Virus that has over 99% recovery rate.

Enough of Deceiving the World..[/s]
AlphaAlex:
[s]Everyday New Lies About COVID-19. I still wonder if the virus takes break when people are inside. If you like believe this bullshit[/s]

I keep wondering why dangerously ignorant comments like these are allowed on these platforms.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Righteousness2(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheWolfen:
The is the GREAT DECEPTION pulled on the whole world by few! Damn

Very Heavy Wicked Great Deception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by bjtinz: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol.

Those who got vaccinated are likely to get re infected by covid19 and the delta variant.

Everday, different news and gaslighting.

Countries where vaccinations were high, got high rate of reinfection in the second waves

Should you get vaccinated? Its up to you.

Are you sure you read the article at all?

Edit: read thru the below, CAREFULLY
Our analysis highlights that in the absence of vaccination, any Delta outbreaks will impose a greater burden on healthcare than an Alpha epidemic,"

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
bjtinz:

Are you sure you read the article at all?

I formed my opinion from other sources
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by NairaMaster1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Story don change.

This means the vaccine self doesn't give full protection.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Amotolongbo(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
bjtinz:

I keep wondering why dangerously ignorant comments like these are allowed on these platforms.
I keep wondering why posters without brain are allowed to quote on this forum

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by bjtinz: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I formed my opinion from other sources

Lol. No kidding. But let guess, conspiracy peddling blogs and the like, no?

It Figures. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Richy4(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who knows if they are telling the truth.

Here is statistics for global covid19 rate.

World population- 7 billion

Global covid Cases- 216M
Global Covid Deaths- 4.49M

The thing is that the anti vaxxer are more vocal and they are confusing many people.. so it's not surprising that many are sceptical.. more especially when religion play a big role in some countries like Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by bjtinz: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
[.
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. No kidding. But let guess, conspiracy peddling blogs and the like, no?

It Figures. . . undecided

So the figure is also conspiracy theory?

So the mainstream media don't spread conspiracy theory??

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Whatever... You people should sort out your health and immunity!

Nigeria and Africa will still be intact, waiting on you people to bring on the next variant in this circus.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Richy4(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
NairaMaster1:
Story don change.

This means the vaccine self doesn't give full protection.

It is a new virus, as time progresses, the researchers keep updated the masses based on their findings...
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Richy4:

The thing is that the anti vaxxer are more vocal and they are confusing many people.. so it's not surprising that many are sceptical.. more especially when religion play a big role in some countries like Nigeria

The anti vaxxers are right to be skeptical and vocal about anything organized by the pharmaceutical industry.

I am also skeptical too. I watched a video in the austrian parliament, where a member tested coke for covid and it came out positive.

So we all have to be skeptical of anything spread globally in this massive scale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Jerryherd: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
cool

The virus keeps mutating

The real cure now truly remain in how you maintain your hygiene, health , nutrition and immunity

If you like believe in it if you like don't believe in it, people with weaker immunity will die and the symptoms would be the same dry cough , sudden peumonia , fatigue and short breath

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Richy4(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The anti vaxxers are right to be skeptical and vocal about anything organized by the pharmaceutical industry.

I am also skeptical too. I watched a video in the austrian parliament, where a member tested coke for covid and it came out positive.

So we all have to be skeptical of anything spread globally in this massive scale

You are right..you have the freedom to take the vaccine or not to.. it's your choice.. but have u also seen how those Who were not taking it were overwhelming the medical staffs in various hospitals because of their unbelieve?
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by FarahAideed: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by NairaMaster1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Richy4:

It is a new virus, as time progresses, the researchers keep updated the masses based on their findings...

You don't understand.

We argued before tha mNRA vaccine doesn't give full protection. It's always partial due to it's mechanism of action.

Vaccines from immunoglobulins are more PROTECTIVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by FarahAideed: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol.

Those who got vaccinated are likely to get re infected by covid19 and the delta variant.

Everday, different news and gaslighting.

Countries where vaccinations were high, got high rate of reinfection in the second waves

Should you get vaccinated? Its up to you.

They don't know
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by spice123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
As for me, I have Bravo variant. Since COVID is dealing with codes.... Alpha, Delta, Bravo.... Over.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Richy4:

You are right..you have the freedom to take the vaccine or not to.. it's your choice.. but have u also seen how those Who were not taking it were overwhelming the medical staffs in various hospitals because of their unbelieve?

How are you sure they are ones who overwhelmed the various hospitals.

On fobes, it was written about how countries with high vaccination rate got high rate of re-infection in the second waves.

How come?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/05/11/covid-surges-in-4-of-5-worlds-most-vaccinated-countries-heres-why-the-us-should-worry/?sh=f39749ad6771

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by nnamdico82: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
What of Enugu and Abia variant? Useless liars.
You will soon see covid 20.
lalasticlala:
Delta variant more likely to lead to hospitalization among unvaccinated compared to alpha variant, study finds

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/delta-variant-lead-hospitalization-unvaccinated-compared-alpha-variant/story?id=79678765

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Sterope(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
They call it natural selection
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by techWriter1: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
The country been shifted on from this Covid Fake already.
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Tomilola360: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Globalists should stop deceiving itself with all these Ungodly, Evil and Wicked measures put out to control and Confuse people for a Virus that has over 99% recovery rate.

Enough of Deceiving the World Inhabitants ..

hahahaha! mumu

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Richy4(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How are you sure they are ones who overwhelmed the various hospitals.

On fobes, it was written about how countries with high vaccination rate got high rate of re-infection in the second waves.

How come?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/05/11/covid-surges-in-4-of-5-worlds-most-vaccinated-countries-heres-why-the-us-should-worry/?sh=f39749ad6771

Just maybe those at the front line like the doctors and nurses might throw more light into it... But it's all over the news... I have taken the Pfizer vaccine, I did not die no side effect whatsoever.. the second dose will be by October, so I'm looking forward to it.. it's nice chatting with you man.. enjoy the rest of your day..
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by MilitaryLady(f): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
bjtinz:

[/s] another lying NCDC agent spotted.
Keep deceiving gullible Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Hospital Allegedly Seizes Newborn Baby Over N383,500 Bill / Early Signs Of Pregnancy / Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.