Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated (13609 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Sterope(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
You need to get your facts right. Vaccine doesn't prevent reinfection. It is about the long term protection it offers you and your community which include limiting the spread of the virus, mutation and strengthening the immune system against the virus.

Think pox. Vaccine didn't stop some of us from getting pox but we didn't end up disabled or dead!

thebosstrevor1:
Lol.

Those who got vaccinated are likely to get re infected by covid19 and the delta variant.

Everday, different news and gaslighting.

Countries where vaccinations were high, got high rate of reinfection in the second waves

Should you get vaccinated? Its up to you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by donbenie(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whether Delta, Benin or Taraba variant, it is not for me. I am Fully and Comprehensively Covered by the Precious Blood of JESUS Christ.

The Globalists should stop deceiving itself with all these Ungodly, Evil and Wicked measures put out to control and Confuse people for a Virus that has over 99% recovery rate.

Enough of Deceiving the World Inhabitants ..
Guess the MILLIONS that have DIED so far are INCONSEQUENTIAL?
You know..
The ones that are not covered by the blood of Jesus Christ..
Since they are just the unlucky,less than 1% that did not recover..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by sonnie10: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
For those of us that work in environment where Covid is common, we find very appealing to disregard the impact of this deadly virus on real people and families. These people we see everyday can’t all be fake news. People we see their inside, the changes it has gone through because of the infection, this people were once ordinarily healthy people with families and jobs.

For some to think this is hoax is really heart breaking. Real people are all over the hospital beds struggling for their life.

People, this is not a game. Delta variant is real. That is what virus do best, the mutant to adapt. They do so because the replicate fast.

Please follow guidelines and remain safe.
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sterope:
You need to get your facts right. Vaccine doesn't prevent reinfection. It is about the long term protection it offers you and your community which include limiting the spread of the virus, mutation and strengthening the immune system against the virus.

Think pox. Vaccine didn't stop some of us from getting pox but we didn't end up disabled or dead!

If the vaccines does not prevent reinfection then how is it going to give you long term protection?

How come something that doesn't prevent reinfection will suddenly limit the spread of the virus, mutations and strengthen the immume system.

How come their is a mutation called the delta variant?

Have you also considered the fact that the bunch of covid deaths are among people who are obese, with heart conditions, the old and those with pre-existing health conditions.

A report by cnbc says about 4,115 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/covid-breakthrough-cases-cdc-says-more-than-4100-people-have-been-hospitalized-or-died-after-vaccination.html

About 180 died after taking covid vaccine in India

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/180-deaths-after-jabs-till-mar-31-75-within-3-days/articleshow/81978526.cms

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by sonymax16(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Delta ko.....Asaba ni
Let them keep deceiving themselves with the so called covid19 scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
post=105270611:
Wash your hands.
Use your face masks �
Protect your life and the lives of your friends, family members and liloved ones.
Coro is still real guys.

#WeDidOurPart

Tell your darling father in aso rock

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by authority2006(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wahala for scamdemic crew

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by authority2006(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
sad
The world has moved on from this Covid scam already.

Your dream world I guess
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by matm: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Why is it that those that have been vaccinated still wear nose mask?
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by RIDOO: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Delta variant ko, bayelsa variant ni

LOL
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by prizeless(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akwa Variant ni

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by Sterope(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
How about read up on what vacination is all about. Then read up on chicken pox specifically.

thebosstrevor1:

If the vaccines does not prevent reinfection then how is it going to give you long term protection?

How come something that doesn't prevent reinfection will suddenly limit the spread of the virus, mutations and strengthen the immume system.

How come their is a mutation called the delta variant?

Have you also considered the fact that the bunch of covid deaths are among people who are obese, with heart conditions, the old and those with pre-existing health conditions.

A report by cnbc says about 4,115 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/covid-breakthrough-cases-cdc-says-more-than-4100-people-have-been-hospitalized-or-died-after-vaccination.html

About 180 died after taking covid vaccine in India

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/180-deaths-after-jabs-till-mar-31-75-within-3-days/articleshow/81978526.cms

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by silvoclaira: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
MilitaryLady:
another lying NCDC agent spotted.
Keep deceiving gullible Nigerians

This born bastard are you mad?
na you be Inspector and military lady all by yourself.....

You abi?!
Nigerian-Briton impostor and impersonator of the Nigerian law enforcement.

Za ka ci uwar kaka kakan ka aii. Shege dan iska

If you continue with this act of dragging the military into your vile act here, you will soon be in cuffs, hanging below. I can assure you.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by acherj: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Do not take the vaccine.

1. If you have, try to scan the place where they injected you with your phone´s QR scanner see that you are now a product.
2. Try to charge your 5G phone y placing it around where you had the injection.
3. Go to a store with a metal detector and try to put your arm very close to the censor.

I repeat, Do not take the vaccine.

Do not take the vaccine.

Got to sites like bitchute, rumble etc and see the damage this killer shot is doing to people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by MilitaryLady(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
silvoclaira:

This born bastard are you mad?
na you be Inspector and military lady all by yourself.....

You abi?!
Nigerian-Briton impostor and impersonator of the Nigerian law enforcement.

Za ka ci uwar kaka kakan ka aii. Shege dan iska

If you continue with this act of dragging the military into your vile act here, you will soon be in cuffs, hanging in DMI. I can assure you.
[/s]
Send me pm no dey make empty threats.
I dey Benin and if dem Born your papa well meet me for S and T barracks tomorrow let's see who will survive after that meeting

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by MilitaryLady(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
acherj:
Do not take the vaccine.

1. If you have, try to scan the place where they injected you with your phone´s QR scanner see that you are now a product.
2. Try to charge your 5G phone y placing it around where you had the injection.
3. Go to a store with a metal detector and try to put your arm very close to the censor.

I repeat, Do not take the vaccine.

Do not take the vaccine.

Got to sites like bitchute, rumble etc and see the damage this killer shot is doing to people.
I even heard DMX the popular rap artiste died after receiving the vaccine

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by real777(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
I listened to a radio interview and a stupid and ignorant Nigerian medical doctor saying that it is impossible for a liquid (vaccine) to become solid (chip) in human blood. Take a magnet near the area the vaccine was injected and shockingly it will magnet. Very foolish doctor.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by silvoclaira: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
MilitaryLady:

Send me pm no dey make empty threats.
I dey Benin and if dem Born your papa well meet me for S and T barracks tomorrow let's see who will survive after that meeting
Kai...shut up ubanka. If i catch you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by ogascomax: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
They have come again. We no go still take am. What about Warri variant.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by edoairways: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whether Delta, Benin or Taraba variant, it is not for me. I am Fully and Comprehensively Covered by the Precious Blood of JESUS Christ.

The Globalists should stop deceiving itself with all these Ungodly, Evil, Wicked and anti-Christ like measures put out to control and Confuse people for a Virus that has over 99% recovery rate.

Enough of Deceiving the World Inhabitants ..
Unfortunately this is true. Covid19 will not end until man change his sinful habit. More variant underway
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by JediB(f): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
If a person you trusted, lied to you once, if you re gullible to believe him a second time, then the joke is on you. The virus is real no doubt about that. However, the vaccine is a scam. It is an exercise aimed at selection, a kind of survival of the fittest scheme. Some are of the view that there are many of us who should not be here. That the numbers of 'useless' people on the face of the earth is the problem and so if you want to be here, you have to not only earn it but prove it as well. And how that is to be done is a test, whereby everyone is subjected to a health jungle, the virus being the predator, if you survive its first dose, then you do the 2nd one, you perhaps might be chosen to be here. And so, while some are pro vaxxers and others are anti, the point of consensus is, both do not want to die. So if you re for vaxxing, pls do so quietly and if you re not do so too quietly.

Until we realize that, the most untrustworthy specie of man that exists is the white man, we remain expendable. The virus did not (did any disease ever) stem from Africa. We must not allow them introduce it through their lies, propaganda and neo colonialism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by MilitaryLady(f): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
silvoclaira:
Kai...shut up ubanka. If i catch you...
tomorrow 4pm at S and T barracks.
I know you'll chicken out.
Na nairaland dey give una faceless kids like you the privilege to dey talk to people wey una no fit face for real life..I doubt you can stand in my presence and talk with me for 5 seconds without fidgeting/shaking
Re: COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated by MilitaryLady(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
sonymax16:
Delta ko.....Asaba ni
Let them keep deceiving themselves with the so called covid19 scam.
hahahahagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Pregnancy / Help My Husband! / FG To Ban ‘Date Molestation Drug’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.