Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? (2919 Views)

Galaxy A71 @₦180k Versus Galaxy S10 Lite @₦190k? Which Should I Buy? / Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle / Modern Combat Versus (V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Jacku: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
KrazyDave16:
I'll pick Android for total control of my media content and the apps I pay for. All their products (except maybe their iPads) are overrated.
As for security, there are some os you flash and apps to use to give you the level of security you want.
how is apple overrated?

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by atheistandproud(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
Both are great. It depends on the individual. Me I like Android

For the first time, we agree on something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Jacku: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
atheistandproud:

For the first time, we agree on something grin grin grin
its just common sense. None is better than the other
Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
iOS is the best

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Flamees(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
atheistandproud:

Bros, Small argument na you carry machine gun?

grin grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Kirkman: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Flamees:

grin grin
You ehn! You like vawulence.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by KrazyDave16(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
how is apple overrated?
Hype on security
Fancy UI don't mean shii
Camera - honestly there are android devices out there that takes good shots

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Flamees(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kirkman:

You ehn! You like vawulence.. grin
grin grin Vawulence Must Occur
Are u a Zikite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Jacku: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Hype on security
Fancy UI don't mean shii
Camera - honestly there are android devices out there that takes good shots
and that's what makes it overrated? Y'all will just wake up one morning and any thing that comes up in your mind you just say it. It seems 'overrated' is overly used to downplay peoples' hard work and effort.

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Flytime: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Flamees:
Android is Better Than IOS

Imagine paying for Music you can actually Download billions for Free
Paying for Apps you can actually Download billions for Free

Downloading of apps you can Actually Send for free

Let me Just Summarize
IOS : USER IS NOT IN CONTROL
ANDROID : USER IS ADMIN
you can actually download and listen to music for free on ios
Flamees:

Can you play Downloaded Music on apple Music?
Yes or No

Apple music is an online streaming service so you point is invalid
Ola17:

Lies!

You only pay to use some premium features of an app and same is applicable in Android.

You can download music freely using apps like Audiomack.

you can download music from your browser from ios 13 and there are lots of music apps you can use to listen to such,only people that don't know much about ios that uses xender to listen to music
Flamees:

Youtube Music is a paid Android Music app Which you can stream Music and play Music on Device Folder
that's a lie,gone are the days when you can use youtube muci to listen to music on your device folder
Youtube music doesn't allow that anymore,you should probably update the app and check

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by KrazyDave16(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
and that's what makes it overrated? Y'all will just wake up one morning and any thing that comes up in your mind you just say it. It seems 'overrated' is overly used to downplay peoples' hard work and effort.
Oh really?

You expect me to give you a full list of everything that's not worth frothing over an iPhone and iOS right now... Oya

Computational Audio (Lossless Audio) - TF is the point of this? Making something that already exists and going as far as rendering it useless for those who spent over $600 for that crappy headphone.
Of course you'll say something ridiculous about Nigerians not needing this (you were never a part of their target audience and good tech is wasted on many here)

iPhone 12 recent speaker issues - they know the units were defective but shipped them out, relying on people using their airpods to answer calls till users complained about in their forum and to avoid a lawsuit and fine, offered free repair

Rights to repair - they frigging sued a technician (case is still ongoing) who fixed their products for cheap instead of paying an arm and a leg as Apple care peeps do but you'll argue this cos you think that being in a semi-civilized county has its perks and it doesn't concern you cos Emeka in computer village can fix it for you cheap

The CSAM privacy ish on their users using icloud (which was touted to be veery secure but isn't)... Where's the complete privacy

Need i go on?

Plus that statement about using words to downplay others efforts, dunno what you trying to play at and it doesn't work on me, only gets me pissed.
That's my opinion and if you wanna present an argument, remove all emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Rick9(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Android or Nothing

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Jacku: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Oh really?

You expect me to give you a full list of everything that's not worth frothing over an iPhone and iOS right now... Oya

Computational Audio (Lossless Audio) - TF is the point of this? Making something that already exists and going as far as rendering it useless for those who spent over $600 for that crappy headphone.
Of course you'll say something ridiculous about Nigerians not needing this (you were never a part of their target audience and good tech is wasted on many here)

iPhone 12 recent speaker issues - they know the units were defective but shipped them out, relying on people using their airpods to answer calls till users complained about in their forum and to avoid a lawsuit and fine, offered free repair

Rights to repair - they frigging sued a technician (case is still ongoing) who fixed their products for cheap instead of paying an arm and a leg as Apple care peeps do but you'll argue this cos you think that being in a semi-civilized county has its perks and it doesn't concern you cos Emeka in computer village can fix it for you cheap

The CSAM privacy ish on their users using icloud (which was touted to be veery secure but isn't)... Where's the complete privacy

Need i go on?

Plus that statement about using words to downplay others efforts, dunno what you trying to play at and it doesn't work on me, only gets me pissed.
That's my opinion and if you wanna present an argument, remove all emotions.
I want to believe that the computational audio you're talking about is for the iPhone 12 ba? I read some reviews and found out it also had good reviews.

Even the iPhone 12 speaker issue you mentioned, cos a some units had some factory error doesn't mean it's a write off already. I have limited knowledge on Apple cos I've been a TECNO for a while now.

For the Repairer guy; was he not aware that he's not allowed to fix the phone? How do you wish brands should monetize? So cos they sued the repairer guy makes them overrated too? Come on. TECNO has carlcare too
Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Flamees(m): 1:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Flytime:
you can actually download and listen to music for free on ios

Apple music is an online streaming service so you point is invalid
you can download music from your browser from ios 13 and there are lots of music apps you can use to listen to such,only people that don't know much about ios that uses xender to listen to music
that's a lie,gone are the days when you can use youtube muci to listen to music on your device folder
Youtube music doesn't allow that anymore,you should probably update the app and check
Lol u don't know what you're saying
Youtube Music that I use to access my device file
Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by buzorcharles(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

Continuity for example
Same with galaxy series
Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by Topmaike007(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2021
My own Is android give me total freedom..

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by PATAlolade(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2021
PAQ:

This is the main reason IOS excels over android, because they cater to only their devices. Their OS works fluidly with their device even with just 2gig of ram because it is optimized to their devices. Android has to cater to a plethora of devices which still adds their own skin untop, complicating things further.

The day IOS decides to cross platform that will be the end of its strength. Na that time Iphone users go begin respect Android for what it is........... A father to many!
That's the reason they pulled their Safari Browser out of Windows OS. They have plenty bug which they can't find solution to hence they stop support for it.

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by atheistandproud(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2021
PATAlolade:

That's the reason they pulled their Safari Browser out of Windows OS. They have plenty bug which they can't find solution to hence they stop support for it.

Compatibility issues too many hence the plenty bugs.

They could have licensed the app out to be rebuilt from the ground up exclusively for Windows, but Apple being Apple are close fisted.

1 Like

Re: Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
I CHOOSE PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Launches Galaxy Note- Killers Inchina / Glo Introduces 5gb For 2500 Plan / If You Opera Mtn Stop Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.