Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm (33490 Views)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
Elisha was a righteous man of God, he didn't smear his hands with sin neither did he fornicate..
If one of the criteria for being a pastor is go through what Elisha, Elijah and the Bible apostle went through, pastors no go even dey this world and even if we have, he no go pass few

But didn't he curse 42 lads to death?
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I thought there is only one God.

Yes, in Islam God is one not divisible in to three! grin
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, in Islam God is one not divisible in to three! grin
So is it in Judaism. Nothing unique about that concept.
Reason why I said your Quran is plagiarized.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

So is it in Judaism. Nothing unique about that concept.
Reason why I said your Quran is plagiarized.

We should say same of your New Testament too.

Even Jesus "quoted" from the old testament.

The word "quoted" can be replaced with "plagiarized".

Examples:
1.) Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

2.) Matthew 1:23
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”).

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

3.) Matthew 2:6
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Source:
https://www.nairaland.com/820199/proof-plagiarism-christian-new-testament
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Examples:

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”).

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Source:
Wrong!! Plagiarism is claiming someone else's work as yours. Here:
https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/academic/guidance/skills/plagiarism

Quoting is perfectly normal and acceptable when it is being done to make a point. I just quoted you. Is that plagiarism? As you can see, all the verses Jesus quoted are easily referenced from the old testament. Can you say same of your Mohammed who claimed it was revealed to him while everyone knows he met with a Jew who taught him?

Lol. Did you read that thread through before you made it your source so gallantly?
If you did I doubt you would have pasted it seeing how they shredded your argument and even used it to prove the Quran is plagiarized!!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by uba1991: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2021
GardenOfGod:
You are not in Jos don't lie! If you are, how many of your family members have been killed by killer herdsmen?
Like I said earlier, if you are affected by the brutality of killer herdsmen cum bandits/Taliban terrorists, you will be careful what you wish for. Nigeria has been destroyed by political leaders in power as revealed by the Rtrd. Col. So your unity quest bears no meaning to a family devastated by banditry.

just tell me where to meet you in Jos now.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Wrong!! Plagiarism is claiming someone else's work as yours. Here:

Quoting is perfectly normal and acceptable when it is being done to make a point. I just quoted you. Is that plagiarism? As you can see, all the verses Jesus quoted are easily referenced from the old testament. Can you say same of your Mohammed who claimed it was revealed to him while everyone knows he met with a Jew who taught him?

Lol. Did you read that thread through before you made it your source so gallantly?
If you did I doubt you would have pasted it seeing how they shredded your argument and even used it to prove the Quran is plagiarized!!

I don't need read the thread.

For the new testament to not be a plagiarism, the former authors should have been stated or acknowledged. It's just like typing "copied" after a making a post without the place where it is copied acknowledged.

However, the Qur'an says Allah revealed the Torah and Injeel so how will the Qur'an be what you claim.

And can you mention the Jew who taught him?
What did he taught him and for how long?
Do state the "everyone" that knew the Jew taught him?
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

I don't need read the thread.

For the new testament to not be a plagiarism, the former authors should have been stated or acknowledged. It's just like typing "copied" after a making a post without the place where it is copied acknowledged.

However, the Qur'an says Allah revealed the Torah and Injeel so how will the Qur'an be what you claim.

And can you mention the Jew who taught him?
What did he taught him and for how long?
Well, you need read it. It answers your question and you ran away from it.
That's your own definition. As long as the quote is acknowledged to be a quote, it is not plagiarism.
Allah revealed Torah and injeel to who? Can you mention who it was revealed to?

Google Bahira if you want to know who taught and exposed your fake Mohamed to the Torah scrolls. He then went ahead and plagiarized it for his own nefarious ends.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Well, you need read it. It answers your question and you ran away from it.
That's your own definition. As long as the quote is acknowledged to be a quote, it is not plagiarism.
Plagiarism was proven from your Bible as we can see it word for word. The source of the speaker was not stated.
How will you prove plagiarism from the Qur'an? You will claim a story or some verse seems similar but how is that plagiarism?

Allah revealed Torah and injeel to who? Can you mention who it was revealed to?

Torah to Musa and Injeel to Jesus!

Google Bahira if you want to know who taught and exposed your fake Mohamed to the Torah scrolls. He then went ahead and plagiarized it for his own nefarious ends.
I did and the Islamic account didn't say anything about Bahira teaching him. The meeting was even when he was between 9-12yrs it was even while at that time on a journey.

And can you mention the Jew who taught him? Bahira abi?
What did he taught him and for how long? ...........................

Quote verifiable references not wikipedia or google!

This your lie is holy spirit inspired!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Plagiarism was proven from your Bible as we can see it word for word. The source of the speaker was not stated.
How will you prove plagiarism from the Qur'an? You will claim a story or some verse seems similar but how is that plagiarism?

Torah to Musa and Injeel to Jesus!

I did and the Islamic account didn't say anything about Bahira teaching him. The meeting was even when he was between 9-12yrs it was even while at that time on a journey.

And can you mention the Jew who taught him? Bahira abi?
What did he taught him and for how long? ...........................

Quote verifiable references not wikipedia or google!

This your lie is holy spirit inspired!

Show how it was proven. The unfortunate op of that thread had to take a relay when his ignorance was spread wide for even the blind to see.
Check out the meaning of plagiarism before you join him in that ignorant display. If you quote a source and fail to put the source, that can't be plagiarism. Plagiarism is when you claim to be the source. Can you spot the difference? And that's besides the fact that your line of argument is ridiculous!

As long as you agree that even one verse is similar, that verse was plagiarized. Mohamed never claimed Moses is the source of the Quranic verses that are similar to the Torah did he? Did he even acknowledge that those stories have existed before him? That's plagiarism to every intent and purpose. In today's world, Mohammad will be in jail for that and sundry crimes he spent his life committing. That's the dude you misguided souls call the most perfect man!

So since Mohamed agreed the Torah was written by Moses why did he now lift stuff from there into his Quran as if he was the original author? That's a clear proof of plagiarism!

Bahira was a gnostic and so was waraqah. Gnostics are monotheistic. Is it any coincidence therefore that Mohammad who met them also became monotheistic? After all Bahira had the Jewish scrolls with him and try as Muhammad did to twist the narrative, he admitted having a conversation with him. If we're to follow Muhammad's antecedent of lying to fit his plan, he most surely was taught by him. 9-12 yrs is when a kid is most susceptible to learning and even till today that's the age most of y'all attend Quranic school to learn plagiarism or terrorism whichever suits your fancy.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Show how it was proven. The unfortunate op of that thread had to take a relay when his ignorance was spread wide for even the blind to see.
Check out the meaning of plagiarism before you join him in that ignorant display. If you quote a source and fail to put the source, that can't be plagiarism. Plagiarism is when you claim to be the source. Can you spot the difference? And that's besides the fact that your line of argument is ridiculous!

Let's analyse one sample

Here the author was allegedly Moses. And Jesus answered the question quoting Moses's work as if it was his own work.

Is this not what you meant by plagiarism?

As long as you agree that even one verse is similar, that verse was plagiarized. Mohamed never claimed Moses is the source of the Quranic verses that are similar to the Torah did he? Did he even acknowledge that those stories have existed before him? That's plagiarism to every intent and purpose. In today's world, Mohammad will be in jail for that and sundry crimes he spent his life committing. That's the dude you misguided souls call the most perfect man!
Moses did not write anything by himself. It was a revelation! This is what you don't get. Moses allegedly wrote the Pentateuch in Christianity. But in Islam, Injeel, Torah and others were revealed hence the author is Allah!

Your claim is baseless!

So since Mohamed agreed the Torah was written by Moses why did he now lift stuff from there into his Quran as if he was the original author? That's a clear proof of plagiarism!
Chai! Where did he agree that Moses wrote the Torah?

Bahira was a gnostic and so was waraqah. Gnostics are monotheistic. Is it any coincidence therefore that Mohammad who met them also became monotheistic? After all Bahira had the Jewish scrolls with him and try as Muhammad did to twist the narrative, he admitted having a conversation with him. If we're to follow Muhammad's antecedent of lying to fit his plan, he most surely was taught by him. 9-12 yrs is when a kid is most susceptible to learning and even till today that's the age most of y'all attend Quranic school to learn plagiarism or terrorism whichever suits your fancy.

So by this, you mean if you met someone around the age of 9-12yrs and you met while on a trip briefly. Then you will now go on to write a book from 40yrs till 63yrs?

This sounds asinine to say the least. I was thinking you were a holy Spirit guided Christian with sense before. Didn't know na same same!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Let's analyse one sample

Here the author was allegedly Moses. And Jesus answered the question quoting Moses's work as if it was his own work.

Is this not what you meant by plagiarism?

Moses did not write anything by himself. It was a revelation! This is what you don't get. Moses allegedly wrote the Pentateuch in Christianity. But in Islam, Injeel, Torah and others were revealed hence the author is Allah!

Your claim is baseless!

Chai! Where did he agree that Moses wrote the Torah?

So by this, you mean if you met someone around the age of 9-12yrs and you met while on a trip briefly. Then you will now go on to write a book from 40yrs till 63yrs?

This sounds asinine to say the least. I was thinking you were a holy Spirit guided Christian with sense before. Didn't know na same same!

For your sample, refer back to the thread you copied it from. It was well explained to you. You even had to run away because of how silly you looked after their explanation. So I won't waste my time here.

Quote where Moses said the Torah was a revelation. Mind you, Moses was not a Muslim, neither was he a Christian. He was a Jew. The Judaism practices started with him. So if the Bible and the Torah both agree that Moses wrote the Torah/Pentateuch, I wonder what ground you have to say he did not write it, but it was revealed to him. I hope you're aware the Torah contains the history of the Israelites as well as God's commandment. So I don't know when a people's history became a revelation. Perhaps the story of oduduwa is also a revelation. You guys are just funny. Your Islam is a lie if the Jews who owned the Torah never claimed it was revealed but accept that Moses wrote it. Your Islam is lying against the Israelites. That's just wrong. Jesus Christ never claimed any injeel. I don't know why you who don't worship him will tell us who worship him about the One we worship. That's absurd reasoning.

How come Muhammad got revelation about the dealings of God with the Jewish nation. Is he a Jew. Wetin concern Arab with Jewish history and Jewish God if not copy copy?

Muhammad was tutored by Bahira. He wanted to impose monotheism on Arabs who were polytheists then and so had to claim some revelation because Christianity and Judaism where well known in Arabia then and no one forced anyone to accept it. Everyone was free to practice whatever they believed. It was Muhammad's lust for power that drove him to bringing about a false religion. Little wonder he had to resort to fighting and killing others to force them to accept his religion. Little wonder he ended up poisoned!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

For your sample, refer back to the thread you copied it from. It was well explained to you. You even had to run away because of how silly you looked after their explanation. So I won't waste my time here.

Explain Plagiarism and tell us if Jesus didn't plagiarise according to these verses!

Quote where Moses said the Torah was a revelation. Mind you, Moses was not a Muslim, neither was he a Christian. He was a Jew. The Judaism practices started with him. So if the Bible and the Torah both agree that Moses wrote the Torah/Pentateuch, I wonder what ground you have to say he did not write it, but it was revealed to him. I hope you're aware the Torah contains the history of the Israelites as well as God's commandment. So I don't know when a people's history became a revelation. Perhaps the story of oduduwa is also a revelation. You guys are just funny. Your Islam is a lie if the Jews who owned the Torah never claimed it was revealed but accept that Moses wrote it. Your Islam is lying against the Israelites. That's just wrong. Jesus Christ never claimed any injeel. I don't know why you who don't worship him will tell us who worship him about the One we worship. That's absurd reasoning.

How come Muhammad got revelation about the dealings of God with the Jewish nation. Is he a Jew. Wetin concern Arab with Jewish history and Jewish God if not copy copy?

Was Noah a Jew? But he was a Muslim. Abraham was a Jew and a Muslim. Moses was a Jew and a Muslim. Jesus was a Jew and a Muslim, Muhammad was an Arab and a Muslim. I am a Nigerian and a Muslim.
A Muslim is one follows the will of Allah the creator of All things.

"Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“The Messenger (Muhammad blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, ‘We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers’” [al-Baqarah 2:285].

Al-Bukhaari (50) and Muslim (9) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: One day the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) appeared before the people and Jibreel came to him and said: O Messenger of Allah, what is faith? He said: “To believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, the meeting with Him, and His Messengers, and to believe in the resurrection hereafter.”

The Qur’an, the Torah, the Gospel and the Zaboor are all among the Books of Allah that He sent down to His Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them), and it is obligatory to believe in them. Whoever disbelieves in any of them has disbelieved in Allah."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/197537/the-torah-gospel-and-zaboor-are-truly-the-words-of-allah

Muhammad was tutored by Bahira. He wanted to impose monotheism on Arabs who were polytheists then and so had to claim some revelation because Christianity and Judaism where well known in Arabia then and no one forced anyone to accept it. Everyone was free to practice whatever they believed. It was Muhammad's lust for power that drove him to bringing about a false religion. Little wonder he had to resort to fighting and killing others to force them to accept his religion. Little wonder he ended up poisoned!

I have no comment than to repeat what I said before below:

Bahira separated Muhammad from the caravan and started to tutor him there and then! grin Agboriotejoye grin Are you sane?

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

Explain Plagiarism and tell us if Jesus didn't plagiarise according to these verses!

Was Noah a Jew? But he was a Muslim. Abraham was a Jew and a Muslim. Moses was a Jew and a Muslim. Jesus was a Jew and a Muslim, Muhammad was an Arab and a Muslim. I am a Nigerian and a Muslim.
A Muslim is one follows the will of Allah the creator of All things.

"Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“The Messenger (Muhammad blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, ‘We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers’” [al-Baqarah 2:285].

Al-Bukhaari (50) and Muslim (9) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: One day the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) appeared before the people and Jibreel came to him and said: O Messenger of Allah, what is faith? He said: “To believe in Allah, His angels, His Books, the meeting with Him, and His Messengers, and to believe in the resurrection hereafter.”

The Qur’an, the Torah, the Gospel and the Zaboor are all among the Books of Allah that He sent down to His Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them), and it is obligatory to believe in them. Whoever disbelieves in any of them has disbelieved in Allah."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/197537/the-torah-gospel-and-zaboor-are-truly-the-words-of-allah

I have no comment than to repeat what I said before below:

Bahira separated Muhammad from the caravan and started to tutor him there and then! grin Agboriotejoye grin Are you sane?

I have already explained to you what plagiarism is. Or are you so dull I have to keep repeating myself?
I have also referred you to the thread where you copied the question from? Are you afraid to read it? It seems you just want to argue blindly and find excuses for Islam since its many deficits are so clear.

Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus were Muslims? Is this how you people are? Stealing other people's religious figures and claiming them to be yours?

Ok. Can you show us evidences of Noah fasting Ramadan or praying five times daily, going on pilgrimage to Mecca or saying Lah'ilah Muhammadu rasulilah?

Show with evidence Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus doing the pilgrimage to Mecca!!

How can they even be muslims when Muhammad's grandfather had not even slept with a woman when these figures existed?!! Is this how poor Islam is that you go about stealing other people as part of your religion? This is shameful!!

Jesus Christ the son of God and savior of mankind never fasted Ramadan ooo!! He never gave zakat or sing astagafurilah. If you have evidence he did this, show me!! Just kuku say all Jews are Muslims grin grin

FYI, the Torah is older than the Quran. Same with the Bible. Wait. Was Paul a Muslim? What about Peter? Saduccees and Pharisees nko? grin grin

If the Torah was already sent down by Allah according to you, why send the Quran again? And why send the Torah and Gospel through the Jews but the Quran through an Arab? What is the purpose? Can you as an enlightened Muslim show the reasons why this is so?

If Moses was a Muslim and the Torah was revealed to him, why did Muhammad not simply take the Torah and use it to guide others to the religion of Islam? Why bring up his own book? Simple! Because his name was not mentioned in the Torah and he wanted to give himself importance. Or why would God reveal something to one and then to another. Is your God a God of repetitions?

Bahira tutored Muhammad. That much is obvious. Muhammad came in contact with Torah and other Christian scrolls. That is also very obvious. All the events in those texts were later repeated in his Quran as original knowledge while those knowledge already existed before him. That's not a revelation, that's plagiarism!!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I have already explained to you what plagiarism is. Or are you so dull I have to keep repeating myself?
I have also referred you to the thread where you copied the question from? Are you afraid to read it? It seems you just want to argue blindly and find excuses for Islam since its many deficits are so clear.

Did Jesus Plagiarise? Yes or No? And Why?

Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus were Muslims? Is this how you people are? Stealing other people's religious figures and claiming them to be yours?
We stole nothing! The religion with Allah is only one which is Islam. What is Yahweh's religion from your Bible verses? No Answer, just skip am!

What is Allah's approved religion? Allah says in Qur'an 3:85 : And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

Ok. Can you show us evidences of Noah fasting Ramadan or praying five times daily, going on pilgrimage to Mecca or saying Lah'ilah Muhammadu rasulilah?

Show with evidence Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus doing the pilgrimage to Mecca!!

How can they even be muslims when Muhammad's grandfather had not even slept with a woman when these figures existed?!! Is this how poor Islam is that you go about stealing other people as part of your religion? This is shameful!!

A Muslim is one who submits to the will of Allah in Islam. Doing all what Allah commands and abstaining from what He forbids is Islam. All Prophets from Adam, Abraham, Moses,....., Jesus and Muhammad did this. And they sought His forgiveness whenever they err.

The religion of Islam given to Noah is different from that given to Moses, Abraham, Jesus, John and Muhammad. Each was sent to a particular Nation till the last who was sent to Mankind and Jinn. The final version of Islam is what we practice today.

Jesus Christ the son of God and savior of mankind never fasted Ramadan ooo!! He never gave zakat or sing astagafurilah. If you have evidence he did this, show me!! Just kuku say all Jews are Muslims grin grin
Jesus fasted the fasting prescribed for him by Allah. He did what he was sent to do. And he forbid what he was sent to forbid.

FYI, the Torah is older than the Quran. Same with the Bible. Wait. Was Paul a Muslim? What about Peter? Saduccees and Pharisees nko? grin grin
Yeah, the Torah is older than the Qur'an. That's why it got changed with time. The Bible too followed similar changes. They contain mainly hearsays and purported words of a third person narrating what he was told.

Whoever follows the Prophet of Allah in truth during his time is a Muslim. Did they?

If the Torah was already sent down by Allah according to you, why send the Quran again? And why send the Torah and Gospel through the Jews but the Quran through an Arab? What is the purpose? Can you as an enlightened Muslim show the reasons why this is so?
The Torah was given to Moses for the liberation of his people. The Injeel was given to Jesus for the salvation of his people of Israel. And the Qur'an was sent for the salvation of the whole of Mankind and Jinn.

If Moses was a Muslim and the Torah was revealed to him, why did Muhammad not simply take the Torah and use it to guide others to the religion of Islam? Why bring up his own book? Simple! Because his name was not mentioned in the Torah and he wanted to give himself importance. Or why would God reveal something to one and then to another. Is your God a God of repetitions?

I don't know why you keep repeating different version of same question. Can you prove that Moses wrote the Pentateuch as it is in the Bible today? Even his obituary in Deuteronomy 34:5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. Was it Moses writing all these?

A. How was the Old testament preserved from the time of Moses?
B. Who copied each books?
C. Can you highlight how the copies was transferred from one generation to another?
D. How trustworthy were the copyists?
E. Who authenticated the manuscripts?
F. Who compiled the Bible as it is today?
G. Why was Paul the author of 13 Books out of 27 new testament Books more than all the 11 disciples plus Mark and Luke?
H. Who canonize the Bible? When was it canonized?

Bahira tutored Muhammad. That much is obvious. Muhammad came in contact with Torah and other Christian scrolls. That is also very obvious. All the events in those texts were later repeated in his Quran as original knowledge while those knowledge already existed before him. That's not a revelation, that's plagiarism!!
Prove it except that you are a big liar!

Bahira separated Muhammad from the caravan and started to tutor him there and then! Agboriotejoye Are you sane?

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
AntiChristian:

Did Jesus Plagiarise? Yes or No? And Why?

We stole nothing! The religion with Allah is only one which is Islam. What is Yahweh's religion from your Bible verses? No Answer, just skip am!

What is Allah's approved religion? Allah says in Qur'an 3:85 : And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

A Muslim is one who submits to the will of Allah in Islam. Doing all what Allah commands and abstaining from what He forbids is Islam. All Prophets from Adam, Abraham, Moses,....., Jesus and Muhammad did this. And they sought His forgiveness whenever they err.

The religion of Islam given to Noah is different from that given to Moses, Abraham, Jesus, John and Muhammad. Each was sent to a particular Nation till the last who was sent to Mankind and Jinn. The final version of Islam is what we practice today.

Jesus fasted the fasting prescribed for him by Allah. He did what he was sent to do. And he forbid what he was sent to forbid.

Yeah, the Torah is older than the Qur'an. That's why it got changed with time. The Bible too followed similar changes. They contain mainly hearsays and purported words of a third person narrating what he was told.

Whoever follows the Prophet of Allah in truth during his time is a Muslim. Did they?

The Torah was given to Moses for the liberation of his people. The Injeel was given to Jesus for the salvation of his people of Israel. And the Qur'an was sent for the salvation of the whole of Mankind and Jinn.

I don't know why you keep repeating different version of same question. Can you prove that Moses wrote the Pentateuch as it is in the Bible today? Even his obituary in Deuteronomy 34:5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. Was it Moses writing all these?

A. How was the Old testament preserved from the time of Moses?
B. Who copied each books?
C. Can you highlight how the copies was transferred from one generation to another?
D. How trustworthy were the copyists?
E. Who authenticated the manuscripts?
F. Who compiled the Bible as it is today?
G. Why was Paul the author of 13 Books out of 27 new testament Books more than all the 11 disciples plus Mark and Luke?
H. Who canonize the Bible? When was it canonized?

Prove it except that you are a big liar!

Bahira separated Muhammad from the caravan and started to tutor him there and then! Are you sane?

No. Jesus did not plagiarize because he acknowledged that he was referring to a quote from the Old Testament. Refer to the thread where you were schooled extensively for more info and also a dictionary of course to understand the meaning of plagiarism. Besides, the Bible is one book so it is foolishness to claim that the Bible plagiarized itself. It's a sign of shallow understanding of what plagiarism entails.

A very obvious difference is that of Mohammad who clearly plagiarized existing stories of Abraham (Ibrahim) Isaac (Ishaq) Jacob (Yakub). All these figures and their stories already existed before Mohammad came with his Quran. Their stories existed in the Torah. He obviously plagiarized the Torah since he failed to acknowledge that the figures and their stories already exist in the Torah. He is thus a dishonest person and a criminal.

Lol. Here is Yahweh's religion as he commanded the Israelites in Exodus 12 popularly called the Passover:
14 “This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord—a lasting ordinance. 15 For seven days you are to eat bread made without yeast. On the first day remove the yeast from your houses, for whoever eats anything with yeast in it from the first day through the seventh must be cut off from Israel. 16 On the first day hold a sacred assembly, and another one on the seventh day. Do no work at all on these days, except to prepare food for everyone to eat; that is all you may do.

17 “Celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread, because it was on this very day that I brought your divisions out of Egypt. Celebrate this day as a lasting ordinance for the generations to come.
Since you said Moses was a Muslim, show me the Passover in Islam.

Note that the Passover is the first feast commanded by Yahweh to the Israelites. The rest are given below with Biblical verses.

2. Feast of Unleavened Bread Exod 13:7
3. Feast of First Fruits Lev 23:10-11
4. Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) Lev 23:15-16
5. Feast of Trumpets Lev 23:24
6. Feast of Atonement Lev 23:27
7. Feast of Tabernacles Lev 23:34

There are also differs offerings that are done in these feasts. You can explore Leviticus more to understand them. I will be waiting for the practice of these feasts and offerings in Islam.
There was also a tabernacle where the presence of God used to come down Exod 40. And also an ark of covenant Exod 25. Show us where that is in Islam and the Quran. FYI, the religion of Moses is called Judaism or Jewish religion.

Lol. So Islam na baby diapers wey dey change with personality. Wait o. Is Buddha islam too? What about Zoroastrianism and Confucianism. Hey wait a minute! Maybe Sango and Ogun too were Muslims!! It's obvious your Islam is confused and having a credibility crisis which is why you are calling people who never knew Mohammad or his lies Muslims. Show with evidence that Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Solomon, Jesus were Muslims. None of them knew any Allah. They only knew Jehovah the I AM THAT I AM, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Exod 3:6
Then he said, “I am the God of your father,[a] the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob
I didn't see God call himself the God of Muhammad. Your Muhammad na thief. End of story.
If Islam keeps changing from person to person, then it is obvious that it suffers from distortion as each person will worship the Allah as he deems fit. That is not the Islam we see nowadays.
Why stop with Muhammad. I could be a prophet too and want to change Islam. Why should Muhammad be the last person to "change" Islam. What gives him such authority?
What fast was prescribed by Allah for Jesus and why was no fast prescribed for Noah, Abraham and Moses? What offence did Jesus commit to warrant such prescription. Why are you fasting the fast prescribed for Muhammad? Why don't you wait for your own prescription?

Let's agree the Torah and Bible changed with time. You already accepted that Islam changed with time. So if Islam changed why do you think the Quran which was handed down orally for a good period of time couldn't have changed?
Why was the Torah and Injeel given to the same set of people through Jews but the Quran was given to all of mankind through an Arab robber? What changed? Why the whole world this time around? What made Allah decide that Muhammad should go to all mankind and not Jesus or Moses? What was wrong with Moses and Jesus' message that it could not be for all mankind? I'm waiting for your response.

FYI, the last six chapters of Deuteronomy were written by Joshua, Moses' assistant and successor.

The Pentateuch was preserved by scribes and Pharisees as commanded to Moses by God. They were required to memorize it and write it down. This makes it very reliable. So it could not have changed over the years. It is unlike your Quran which was based on hearsay from different people after the death of Mohammad, some of whom never heard it directly from him and were never commissioned to store the contents.

Paul never wrote any Gospel. He wrote based on his personal experience and inspiration of the Holy Spirit and administrative authority as an Apostle of Christ. Paul can be compared to a Judge who interpreted the Christian experience and what it means to be a Christian.

At least you have agreed Muhammad met a Christian and a Jew while growing up who taught him some things about the ancient scrolls. So you can go and look for how and why he waited till he was 40 years before he started reciting what he was taught as if he were the original receiver of the texts. If he can rob people of their wives and belongings, I don't think robbing scrolls and text can be a big deal to him
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by AntiChristian: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

No. Jesus did not plagiarize because he acknowledged that he was referring to a quote from the Old Testament. Refer to the thread where you were schooled extensively for more info and also a dictionary of course to understand the meaning of plagiarism. Besides, the Bible is one book so it is foolishness to claim that the Bible plagiarized itself. It's a sign of shallow understanding of what plagiarism entails.

The Bible was not one book when Jesus was on Earth! Stop telling lies! Jesus did not make reference to the author he was quoting from. Stop telling lies!

Plagiarism is the representation of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own original work. (Wikepedia)

A very obvious difference is that of Mohammad who clearly plagiarized existing stories of Abraham (Ibrahim) Isaac (Ishaq) Jacob (Yakub). All these figures and their stories already existed before Mohammad came with his Quran. Their stories existed in the Torah. He obviously plagiarized the Torah since he failed to acknowledge that the figures and their stories already exist in the Torah. He is thus a dishonest person and a criminal.

Muhammad copied the stories of Yakub, Abraham and Ishaq and then used Ishmael as the child of sacrifice? This your claim is frivolous and falsehood. Allah was the author of the Torah, Injeel and Qur'an. So there are bound to be some similarities and yet many differences.

Lol. Here is Yahweh's religion as he commanded the Israelites in Exodus 12 popularly called the Passover: Since you said Moses was a Muslim, show me the Passover in Islam.

Note that the Passover is the first feast commanded by Yahweh to the Israelites. The rest are given below with Biblical verses.

2. Feast of Unleavened Bread Exod 13:7
3. Feast of First Fruits Lev 23:10-11
4. Feast of Weeks (Pentecost) Lev 23:15-16
5. Feast of Trumpets Lev 23:24
6. Feast of Atonement Lev 23:27
7. Feast of Tabernacles Lev 23:34

There are also differs offerings that are done in these feasts. You can explore Leviticus more to understand them. I will be waiting for the practice of these feasts and offerings in Islam.
There was also a tabernacle where the presence of God used to come down Exod 40. And also an ark of covenant Exod 25. Show us where that is in Islam and the Quran. FYI, the religion of Moses is called Judaism or Jewish religion.

I have answered this before.
Whatever was prescribed to Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus and others of their ways of submission to Allah (i.e. Islam) was only for them and who they were sent to. Only Muhammad was sent to the world with his Islam.
Mention where Judaism or Christianity was written in the Bible as a religion?

Lol. So Islam na baby diapers wey dey change with personality. Wait o. Is Buddha islam too? What about Zoroastrianism and Confucianism. Hey wait a minute! Maybe Sango and Ogun too were Muslims!! It's obvious your Islam is confused and having a credibility crisis which is why you are calling people who never knew Mohammad or his lies Muslims. Show with evidence that Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Solomon, Jesus were Muslims. None of them knew any Allah. They only knew Jehovah the I AM THAT I AM, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Exod 3:6 I didn't see God call himself the God of Muhammad. Your Muhammad na thief. End of story.
If Islam keeps changing from person to person, then it is obvious that it suffers from distortion as each person will worship the Allah as he deems fit. That is not the Islam we see nowadays.
Why stop with Muhammad. I could be a prophet too and want to change Islam. Why should Muhammad be the last person to "change" Islam. What gives him such authority?
What fast was prescribed by Allah for Jesus and why was no fast prescribed for Noah, Abraham and Moses? What offence did Jesus commit to warrant such prescription. Why are you fasting the fast prescribed for Muhammad? Why don't you wait for your own prescription?
Every nation had a messenger sent to them and Muhammad is the final messenger sent after Jesus to the world of mankind and jinn.
Some of the messengers were mentioned to us and others were not. So we speak only on what is evident to us. Islam has always being believe in Allah alone, worship Him alone, obey Him with respect to what He forbids and what He permits.

Let's agree the Torah and Bible changed with time. You already accepted that Islam changed with time. So if Islam changed why do you think the Quran which was handed down orally for a good period of time couldn't have changed?
Why was the Torah and Injeel given to the same set of people through Jews but the Quran was given to all of mankind through an Arab robber? What changed? Why the whole world this time around? What made Allah decide that Muhammad should go to all mankind and not Jesus or Moses? What was wrong with Moses and Jesus' message that it could not be for all mankind? I'm waiting for your response.

The Qur'an that millions still learn by heart today? How many people ever learnt the Bible by heart in its original language? Zero! Stop the lies Abeg! The messages sent to the Prophets were for who they were sent to. You can ask Allah such questions when you meet Him.

FYI, the last six chapters of Deuteronomy were written by Joshua, Moses' assistant and successor.

The Pentateuch was preserved by scribes and Pharisees as commanded to Moses by God. They were required to memorize it and write it down. This makes it very reliable. So it could not have changed over the years. It is unlike your Quran which was based on hearsay from different people after the death of Mohammad, some of whom never heard it directly from him and were never commissioned to store the contents.
grin You are funny when you lie! Bring the evidence. The evidence exist that scholars have collected about 5000 copies of the Greek Bible manuscripts and no two manuscripts are exactly alike. In fact there exist more differences in the manuscripts. No dey lie.
As for Joshua writing the last six chapters of Deuteronomy, all this can't be proven. grin Why do you like telling lies? Qur'an that was written down as it was revealed and memorized by many was based on hearsay?

Paul never wrote any Gospel. He wrote based on his personal experience and inspiration of the Holy Spirit and administrative authority as an Apostle of Christ. Paul can be compared to a Judge who interpreted the Christian experience and what it means to be a Christian.
Paul's experiences became part of your scripture right? And can you prove Paul was being controlled by the holy spirit being anti-Jesus before Jesus left the world? Paul came and wrote about 13 books more than the remaining 11 disciples plus Mark and Luke.

Wonderful!

At least you have agreed Muhammad met a Christian and a Jew while growing up who taught him some things about the ancient scrolls. So you can go and look for how and why he waited till he was 40 years before he started reciting what he was taught as if he were the original receiver of the texts. If he can rob people of their wives and belongings, I don't think robbing scrolls and text can be a big deal to him
You still haven't prove anything. You just showed your lying ability in this your comments. Muhammad was unlettered. All of his contemporary know this. So all this claims are bogus and falsehood from a adept Christian liar!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Bible was not one book when Jesus was on Earth! Stop telling lies! Jesus did not make reference to the author he was quoting from. Stop telling lies!

Plagiarism is the representation of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own original work. (Wikepedia)

Muhammad copied the stories of Yakub, Abraham and Ishaq and then used Ishmael as the child of sacrifice? This your claim is frivolous and falsehood. Allah was the author of the Torah, Injeel and Qur'an. So there are bound to be some similarities and yet many differences.

I have answered this before.
Whatever was prescribed to Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus and others of their ways of submission to Allah (i.e. Islam) was only for them and who they were sent to. Only Muhammad was sent to the world with his Islam.
Mention where Judaism or Christianity was written in the Bible as a religion?

Every nation had a messenger sent to them and Muhammad is the final messenger sent after Jesus to the world of mankind and jinn.
Some of the messengers were mentioned to us and others were not. So we speak only on what is evident to us. Islam has always being believe in Allah alone, worship Him alone, obey Him with respect to what He forbids and what He permits.

The Qur'an that millions still learn by heart today? How many people ever learnt the Bible by heart in its original language? Zero! Stop the lies Abeg! The messages sent to the Prophets were for who they were sent to. You can ask Allah such questions when you meet Him.

grin You are funny when you lie! Bring the evidence. The evidence exist that scholars have collected about 5000 copies of the Greek Bible manuscripts and no two manuscripts are exactly alike. In fact there exist more differences in the manuscripts. No dey lie.
As for Joshua writing the last six chapters of Deuteronomy, all this can't be proven. grin Why do you like telling lies? Qur'an that was written down as it was revealed and memorized by many was based on hearsay?

Paul's experiences became part of your scripture right? And can you prove Paul was being controlled by the holy spirit being anti-Jesus before Jesus left the world? Paul came and wrote about 13 books more than the remaining 11 disciples plus Mark and Luke.

Wonderful!

You still haven't prove anything. You just showed your lying ability in this your comments. Muhammad was unlettered. All of his contemporary know this. So all this claims are bogus and falsehood from a adept Christian liar!

You just keep pushing your very funny and pitiable characterization of Islam as a religion without tenets or principles but a "as you please" religion. But that is not how the Arabs who gave you the religion potray it. Neither does the Quran portray Islam as a religion whereby you can do as you please as long as you say it is "Allah's will".

Islam has five pillars that is expected of everyone who calls himself a Muslim. You can't show that Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses or Jesus ever carried out any of those pillars yet you say they were Muslim. It shows how weak and disorganized you have become in the cause of this debate.

As long as you can't prove that these religious figures practiced the five pillars of Islam, then you have no moral ground to claim them as Muslims if not, you should be able to accept that all religion is Islam since all religion professes the worship of a supreme being which in the case of Islam is referred to as Allah.

Back to your claim that Jesus Christ committed plagiarism, may I ask why you are so afraid to visit the thread you pasted yourself. If you find the explanations there faulty, you should show how they are faulty or keep quiet forthwith. The Bible was not one book during the time of Jesus but your claim of plagiarism is from the Bible not so? You quote Mark and Deuteronomy. Are both not in the same Bible? If so, why do you claim quoting the same book is plagiarism but the Quran borrowing its stories is not? It shows you're just engaging in intellectual truancy and have no substance at all to prove your claim of plagiarism. I have told you. Explain how the stories of Jews and their ancestors ended up in the book by an Arab. What is the connection. If each prophet was sent in his time how come only Muhammad has a book where the others do not. There is no book by Abraham, Noah, Adam or Jesus. So how did they preach to the people they were sent to. Why does Muhammad have a book containing stories about them and not his own separate message since he's message is to a different audience from theirs?

The Jews who are the original owners of the Torah says it was written by Moses and that it's a compilation of God's dealings with them as the Jewish nation. You and your Arabian fake prophet say otherwise. Do you tell a people's story to them? That is intellectual fraud. Except you can show from the Torah where it is written that it is a revelation to Moses and not an account as claimed by the Jews who received and preserved it. You should also show from the Gospel where it is written that it is a revelation to Jesus as well because it is an account of the life of Jesus. How does one get a revelation of his own life? How does that even make sense to you?

For the Jewish religion, I have shown you how it was described for them in Exodus and Leviticus. 2 Kings 16:6 is where the children of Israel were referred to as Jews.
Also, the followers of Jesus were referred to as Christians in Antioch in Acts 11:26. So you can rest with that claim now.

You claim every nation had a messenger sent to them. Can you mention the messengers sent to the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa nation? If Hausa had a messenger already why introduce them to Islam. Same for the Jews. Why fight them because they reject Islam?

You have been unable to answer this question
Why was the Torah and Injeel given to the same set of people through Jews but the Quran was given to all of mankind through an Arab robber? What changed? Why the whole world this time around?
What made Allah decide that Muhammad should go to all mankind and not Jesus or Moses?
What was wrong with Moses and Jesus' message that it could not be for all mankind? I'm waiting for your response
This shows your knowledge of your religion and Allah is incomplete and you worship what you do not know!!

FYI the OT was written in Aramaic and Hebrew. There were scribes such as Ezra Ez 7:6,11, the families of scribes named in 1 chronicles 2:55 and 1 King 4:3. These scribes were charged with keeping the scrolls intact and memorizing it. That is apart from the fact that the children of Israel were charged in Deut 33 to memorize the Torah and teach it to their children and their children after them. Can you show such orderliness in the Quran records which became a matter of controversy after the death of Mohammed starting with who was supposed to be his rightful successor. Such issue never arose with Moses or Jesus. Issues of succession never arose. That shows orderliness.

Paul was a lawyer. He also did more evangelical work and planted more churches than all the other Apostles. It was his letters to those churches and his followers that was seen to contain sound doctrine and inculcated into the Bible. So I don't know how Paul's writing becomes your headache. No one worships Paul or call him a savior. He was an Apostle and his teachings were found worthy of being inculcated into the Bible. I don't see how that is your headache really. He was a Jew. Unlike Mohammed the Arab who is your last prophet!!

Mohammed was unlettered but he was not deaf was he? He was indoctrinated and tutored by Bahira. Know this and know peace.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Rrankdonga(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
BePrepared:

As foolish as it looks, one day it will be like dream before ur coro coro eye

Thank you for acknowledging that it's foolishness. Foolish things don't magically make sense because alot of people believe in them.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Rrankdonga(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
esdeemiami:
Guess it is also magical when a full grown man with muscles falls suddenly and die and leaves you in great shock wondering what could have happened.....

Next time put more thought into what you want to say. Your text was poorly composed. You didn't make any sense
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Ibkhaleel01: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
AntiChristian:

Examples:

In subsequent centuries the reference was used by those who implied a homosocial or homoerotic reading of the relationship. For example, LGBT scholar Louis Crompton says Saint Aelred of Rievaulx, in his work De spiritali amicitia ("Spiritual Friendship"wink, referred to the relationship of Jesus and John the Apostle as a "marriage" and held it out as an example sanctioning friendships between clerics.[8]

James I of England may have been relying on a pre-existing tradition when he defended his relationship with the young Duke of Buckingham: "I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his son John, and I have my George."[9] Frederick the Great wrote to similar effect in his 1748/9 poem Palladium, which includes the lines: "This good Jesus, how do you think/He got John to sleep in his bed?/Can't you see he was his Ganymede?"[10]

Others who have given voice to this interpretation of the relationship between Jesus and John have been the philosophers Denis Diderot and Jeremy Bentham.[11]

Gene Robinson, an openly gay priest, discussed the possible homoerotic inclinations of Jesus in a sermon in 2005. Robinson's claim has been criticized, including by David W. Virtue, who editorialized by calling it an "appalling deconstructionism from the liberal lobby which will spin even the remotest thing to turn it into a hint that Biblical figures are gay

Source:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.