Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60601 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Iseoluwani:

U get oil for head Bro...

For me
24 jack bauer
King of baking (this film made me conscious of anything food). Bread making. Gave me a big vision
Henry viii Tudor
All series

But movies
WAR ROOM
FIRE proof

Overcomer
BOTH BY KENDRICK BROTHERS
Makes sense.

For the bolded, I'll never ever delete both movies from my device. Lovely movies.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by maldino: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Godfather

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by DollarBuddy: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Texas chainsaw
Jeepers Creepers 1&2
Lord of the Rings
So bad grin
Hotel Rwanda
Jason Goes To Hell
The Exorcist
Cannibal Holocaust
Starship Troopers
Conan The Destroyer
Robocop
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by OgaRico(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Infact I saved this movie specially

Bro,that part 5 in particular, I dey watch the movie once or twice or even more every week.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Polynek:
Arrow the Mechanic
Mechanic Resurrection both acted by Jason Statham.
Revenge, Columbiana, Naked weapon
hmm am suspecting you, all this movie u just name are adult movie in disguise except Colombiana

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ohosi4real(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
All eyez on me
Notorious,
Third world cob
Akin and pawpaw
Police recruit
Twins warrior
Iron monkey
Etc
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Devil wears Prada
Titanic
Star Wars
Deadpool
Wolf of Wall Street
Die hard
Home alone
Polar express
Tangled!!!!!
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by OmoOshodi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
This horror movie

Buhari the President

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Undisputed redemption, Yuri boyka ..and fast and furious all episodes
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by jeff2010(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Gentlemen
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by OgwuEgo: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
12 strong
The Godfather
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
VULCAN:
The OP said series is not allowed here.

It's easy to see why people fail exams.

By the way, Nairaland is the only place I have seen where people don't know the difference btw a series and a movie

well, i knew he said movie. That's why i said "Though it's a seasonal", I was actually going to say "Though it's a series"..

Thanks.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by madukaanaya(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:
you think am afraid? meet me for benue state your papa left blucos. idiot!
giv me address and description.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by playfrank(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Great Gatsby
The Wolf of Wall Street
Scarface
The God Father
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MMXX: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Angry Bird 3
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Admiral49(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tobichuks08:
Life is beautiful
Peaceful warrior
Shawshank redemption
And jeason Bourne series.

Your head dey there...add the last castle
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ryd3(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mr & Mrs Smith
Big bang theory
Game of thrones
Moana

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ruffy06(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Jumong is Classic!

Go and see VICENZO CASSANO. You gonna love it.

I like that movie so bag
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by DigitB: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
V for Vendetta

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by charixel: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
World War z
Slum dog millionaire
Protege
See (the series)
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ariesbull: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Baby driver
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
ruffy06:
I like that movie so bag

Perfecto!
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Admiral49(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
The last castle
Shawshank redemption
A Bronx tale
The hobbits trilogy
Count of Monte Cristo
One good cop
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
The movie that first showed me what a simp was.
That movie showed how illogical women can be.

Unforgettable.

niri:
The last America Virgin
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Ayuzz007(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lone Survivor - Mark Walhberg
Fearless - Jet Li
Bodyguard - Salman Khan
Marine 4 - Mike Miz Mizamin
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
madukaanaya:
giv me address and description.
Since you be don dada use your veto power trace me.goat!
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Midoda: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
The family man
Perfect storm
City of Angels
Shawshank redemption
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Adekola3686(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
VICENZO CASSANO
COMING FROM INSANITY
LORDS OF THE RING
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Georgiedey(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bohimian rapsody
taken 1
game of thrones series
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
movie that first showed me what a simp was.
That movie showed how illogical women can be.

Unforgettable.
niri:
The last America Virgin
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by samsononyilo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
A man called god..
Never get tired of watching that movie..
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Murphybayo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Olympus has fallen

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.