Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60602 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
fast and furious

Hobbs and shaw

I didn't really enjoyed fast and furious 9, I deleted it after watching it once
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Saworoide

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Johel(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some

The Matrix franchise
Lord of the rings franchise
Man of steel
Aquaman
Blade2
Shaolin soccer
Rampage
I am Legend
Final fantasy franchise
iRobot
Fifth element
Cats and dogs
Van Helsing
Abraham Lincoln
Terminator judgement day
Kung fu hustle

And few more.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by SeaTrade(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hitman (2007)
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Molji05(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
TROY �
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Demogorgon(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Joker. That movie is a masterpiece
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dybala11:

24 is a very dope series!!

Have you watched Vikings, The Punisher??
I have seen Vikings, another dope series. I love it.

The punisher? Nahhhhh
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by kingPhidel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
POLICE ACADEMY

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
The only true GOAT of movies..... Game of thrones and Jack bauer's 24

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Aderupoko2: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mario Puzo's Godfather
Scarface

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by myrates: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
24, jack my guy.......
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
PK

TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by iLiquidator: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Black Hawk Down (G.O.A.T)

Mohabbatein
Slumdog Millionaire

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by lacastre: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Killer....Chow Yu Fat
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by frog12: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
fifth element, funny with action
24 jack bauer series, any of them, nice action through out
blindspot is also good
the lord of the rings series
resident evil - i think 1 to 4. after that, it's boring
van damme last films, like double impact, hard target, universal soldier
predator 1 to 4, after that, boring
aliens 1 to 4, with sigourney weaver, after that, boring
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by madukaanaya(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:
It's obvious you're that kid's uncle, now let me send you a message to your family. please tell tem that i said your entire family is stupid asin the generations yet unborn not excluded. clown!
will like to meet u to see how u will run your mouth.you think everybody on nairaland has conscience.giv me ur address if u want us to try.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Lightorder: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:
Even your stupid mom that gave birth to you is not my type talkless of you this brainless being. i've warned you severally to stop mentioning this moniker but it's obvious you won't listen, am ready for you pig.
does it worth dragging his mom into it? Cool down please

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tobey Maguire's Spiderman 1-3

Aaaaaaaaallll of Jim's Carrey movies, A-Z!

cool
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by mariovito(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Saving Private Ryan

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Kroos205: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Blue Story
Superfly
Midnight Sun
Clouds
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aflix:
Primal fear
Face off
Ford vs Ferrari
Forrest Gump
Heat--Al pacino, Del Niro
Dark knight cos of Heath Ledger(RIP) awesome performance
The prestige
American beauty

Which movie is your picture?

And this scene from peaky blinders. Great series scene of all time.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Gozzylala(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dawn on the planet of Apes
Underworld
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Akhimiemona(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Face off and Con air
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
madukaanaya:
will like to meet u to see how u will run your mouth.you think everybody on nairaland has conscience.giv me ur address if u want us to try.
you think am afraid? meet me for benue state your papa left blucos. idiot!

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Omonigeriarere: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
NAT GEO WILD where Lion(s) suffered.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Pweetiedude(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Narcos
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by mosesprince(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Superfly

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lightorder:
does it worth dragging his mom into it? Cool down please
Then you have to tell that lunatic to stop looking for my trouble. i've loosed my cool.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Dybala11(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Thanks. One more thing.
I need the download link, it's not on Netflix

John Wick 4 is still in production stage. I don't have any link to download the movie sir.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by rapheal5(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
The mummy, Apocalypse and kung-fu hustle
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by openmine(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sound of music
Golden child
Terminator 2
Drunken master
Clash of the titans (old)
Way of the dragon
Lord of the ring(All)
Rambo(1-3)
Rocky(1-4)
Commando
Hard to kill
Die hard(1-2)
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
A lot
But one coming to mind now is:ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.