Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market (12597 Views)

LASG Flags Off Redevelopment Of Igbosere Courthouse Razed By Hoodlums / Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons / 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by EmekaA125(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

It is either you are ashamed to use a better moniker to state your claim or you are what your moniker says but choose to say what you don't Know..

When did yoruba ladies start having shops and businesses in Aba ??
Yoruba Fashion designers, seamstress and local medicine(agbo) dealers have line or space in every Igbo markets in S/East. Just like Garki or Ama Awusa for Northerners, there are provision for Yorubas too. We have their line in Main Market, Head bridge market, Nkwo Nnewi and Ariaria market.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by TheMostComplex1: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
DaniDani:
The first poster above me (PROUDLYIGBO) nawao! The government keep silence you complain, the government commence action to remedy a situation, you also complain. As much as there's a lot to do in Abia State, the media have really not been fair to Okezie Ipkeazu. Abia State have been a ruin before Ipkeazu. The governor of a truth is making efforts especially in drainage. Anyone that can be sincere, know that semeck road from mcc to faulks road was impassable but the governor reconstructed with drainage system. I must also let everyone here know that faulks road was not constructed in a haste, Setraco took time to construct that road with covered drainage system. How that road damaged so fast is a big surprise to me. Sincerely speaking that road was thoroughly reconstructed. I sense that the cause of the fast damage of that road is because of the dirty nature of dwellers of ABA people, filling drainages with rubbish and later blame the government. Mind you, I am not holding brief for the governor, I am not a sycophant and can never be. I say things the way I see them. Ikpeazu have failed in the area of salary payment no doubt, but he surely have given ABA attention in terms of road and gutter construction but ndi ABA are too dirty to a fault.

For those that don't know, the governor started with Ahia ohuru remodelling for some months now. There has been a reconstruction of Ngwa road ahia ohuru market and now, he has extended it to ariaria main market. I like the way they are on his neck to do more work in Aba. During tief a orji, no body dare utter a word unless you want to end...

Abia State governor Okezie Ikpeazu needs to wake up. Aba is in ruins
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by TheMostComplex1: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Abia state government will through subsequent press releases publish the names of existing shop allottees who are guaranteed of their return to the reconstructed shops after completion of the first phase. It is important to state that no existing shop allottee will lose his/her shop after the work.

5. Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is expected to personally hand back new allocation papers to all the existing allottees on Friday, 5th December, 2021.

I DO HOPE THE FAILURE OF A GOVERNOR WILL KEEP TO THE ABOVE PROMISES.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN GOING TO ABA YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I CALL HIM A FAILURE
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by funkekemi(f): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

It is either you are ashamed to use a better moniker to state your claim or you are what your moniker says but choose to say what you don't Know..

When did yoruba ladies start having shops and businesses in Aba ??
I know you are paid to protect the government but the truth will set you free , by Tuesday I will liter nairaland with fresh pictures of ariaria floating on water , from A line gate to A line junction is an eyesore. From samek to ukwu mango has turned death trap , don't worry I think I will make this job for you alot worse ,by Tuesday I will liter here with your so called aba glory
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
funkekemi:
I know you are paid to protect the government but the truth will set you free , by Tuesday I will liter nairaland with fresh pictures of ariaria floating on water , from A line gate to A line junction is an eyesore. From samek to ukwu mango has turned death trap , don't worry I think I will make this job for you alot worse ,by Tuesday I will liter here with your so called aba glory

Yes.. I was Paid by your MODA to protect the government..

Last time I checked I am an Abian.. and you are a so called Yoruba.. you have no say on Abia matters and whatever you say is inconsequential too..
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by Ngorbungor(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amah70:
Please do.
Don’t be like Imo state where everything must be in state capital. Don’t relocate Ariaria to Abia state capital, the way Imo people would do.

Do you even know what you are talking about? ABA is different from Umuahia the state capital, almost 200km apart
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by biafranrealson: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is the best way go
Its long overdue
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by BigRocky: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
and for your gullible mind,the governor who has been owing workers for more than 26months would just redevelop the ariria marker within the given time frame abi?have you asked yourself why the stupid governor hasn't finished the osisioma flyover since 2016?most of you are too gullible

your foolish gullible talk should be addressed to abia state government,and not my opinion wish was solemnly base on what I read.

Meanwhile did you read the last part of my comment or you just choose to intentionally misunderstood me?
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by funkekemi(f): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Yes.. I was Paid by your MODA to protect the government..

Last time I checked I am an Abian.. and you are a so called Yoruba.. you have no say on Abia matters and whatever you say is inconsequential too..
don't worry I will make it difficult for you , by Tuesday I will hand in nairalanders first hand information with pictures .... national disgrace
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by SirBunky85(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
BigRocky:

your foolish gullible talk should be addressed to abia state government,and not my opinion wish was solemnly base on what I read.

Meanwhile did you read the last part of my comment or you just choose to intentionally misunderstood me?
I insist, your submission was from the point of gullibility.how can you applaud the idea of redevelopment of ariaria while most of the projects which the clueless governor embarked upon since more than 3yrs ago are still left uncompleted/abandoned?
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by nwadiuko1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Faber:

You are a real Aba citizen. The corruption perpetrated by the Ngwa indigenes is outrageous. Ariaria have been their target for many years. The want to steal the shops and re-allot them to their own lazy, useless Ngwa people.

If you're are an Ngwa man or Woman coming here to quote me. Thunder fire you in advance. Finnish your Osisioma flyover first before quoting me.
your Hatred for the Ngwa people will lead you to your early grave if you do not take time.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by nwadiuko1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
funkekemi:
I am a witness here and I don't talk rubbish, all the shops that were demolished for the purpose of expanding the road , were rebuilt and allocated to government cronies and influencial ngwa indegene , the question people were and still asking is this , why lie to people , steap thier shops in deciets , im trader there and if you want I will disclose my shop for you as evidence . Currently they have gone to medicine line telling them how they want to construct road from A line gate to enyimba gate but the traders know the truth and they have rejected it . It's aboutvto rain in aba and by tomorrow which is sit at home , I will snap the mess ariaria is in . There is a heap of dirt opposite access bank which has been there for over 3 weeks but we have been paying for sanitation . Currently bthe government is forcing people to pay 23500 each shop which amounts to billions of naira . Please for what we say here online Abia state is in a mess. From tonimas to flyover is in a mess , uratta is a pigstyl , omuma road haba you dear not wear white , faulks road is done . Please when next you visit aba and they want to shop you aba north axis , tell them you want to see more of osisioma and uglwunabo
mention the "influential Ngwa indegenes" you claim got allocations of other people's shop......if you truly are not being biased.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by BigRocky: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
I insist, your submission was from the point of gullibility.how can you applaud the idea of redevelopment of ariaria while most of the projects which the clueless governor embarked upon since more than 3yrs ago are still left uncompleted/abandoned?

Where you not ashamed when the delapicated pictures of ariaria market were flying around on social media?

Now the governor which was obviously embarrassed has decided to commence work asap,and you feel he shouldn't be applauded for it? What if he decides to shun the issue and moved on,will you have March straight to the government house to slapped him?

Don't let your hate cloud your sence of reasoning .
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
funkekemi:
don't worry I will make it difficult for you , by Tuesday I will hand in nairalanders first hand information with pictures .... national disgrace

Lol... Your pictures won't stop me from sleeping well.. and it won't stop my daily bread..

As for the national disgrace. Ikorodu and other suburbs of Lagos are national disgrace.. I don't even want to mention Osun, Ekiti and other Western States I have been to.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by SirBunky85(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=BigRocky post=105300770]

Where you not ashamed when the delapicated pictures of ariaria market were flying around on social media?

Now the governor which was obviously embarrassed has decided to commence work asap,and you feel he shouldn't be applauded for it? What if he decides to shun the issue and moved on,will you have March straight to the government house to slapped him?(quote)l'm not among the gullible ones who can easily be deceived the governor's move cuz,he's been doing same unproductive moves and statements since 2016.are you not ashamed that a governor who can't pay ordinary salaries has now come up with another rheotics?
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by UPMIKE: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
This people just want to STEAL people's shops.
The real cause of the flooding in the market is that the waters coming into the market from all the surrounding communities are not going out.
There is more than enough gutters in the market but when they are filled during the rains it overflow into the roads and into shops..
The government has to plan and put structures that can take the flood out of the market simple.
The original planners and builders of the market put an underground gutter in front of the A- line gate but the government of Orji Uzo Kalu sealed it during one of his deceptive road rehabilitations and that's the genesis of flooding in the market
Destroying people's shops will not solve this problem at all and they know it.
They and their allies are just looking for every opportunity to STEAL people's shops, Lands and houses
That's their MODUS OPERANDI.
They've done that In many places in this Aba.
GOD PLEASE HELP ABA.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Faber:

You are a real Aba citizen. The corruption perpetrated by the Ngwa indigenes is outrageous. Ariaria have been their target for many years. The want to steal the shops and re-allot them to their own lazy, useless Ngwa people.

If you're are an Ngwa man or Woman coming here to quote me. Thunder fire you in advance. Finnish your Osisioma flyover first before quoting me.

Thunder will first fire your tribalistic ass. What brought Ngwa into this now ? The Ngwa road market is under construction and none of the displaced traders have complained .

Should we leave Ariaria market as it is ?

What stopped the last two non-ngwa governor's from rebuilding the market ?

Ariaria will be remodelled into 3-4 storey lines from the pictures, it's only normal that the contractor recoup his investment.

If e pain you ,hug transformer. That's the useless attitude that is bedeviling Aba. Since the Ngwa man became governor ,how many non-indigenes have lost there land or property?
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by BigRocky: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=SirBunky85 post=105302162][/quote]

Since you have alledge that the governor is not paying salary,pls tell me three sectors of the abia state government that is currently on strike because of non payment of salary.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by princejones(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
DaniDani:
The first poster above me (PROUDLYIGBO) nawao! The government keep silence you complain, the government commence action to remedy a situation, you also complain. As much as there's a lot to do in Abia State, the media have really not been fair to Okezie Ipkeazu. Abia State have been a ruin before Ipkeazu. The governor of a truth is making efforts especially in drainage. Anyone that can be sincere, know that semeck road from mcc to faulks road was impassable but the governor reconstructed with drainage system. I must also let everyone here know that faulks road was not constructed in a haste, Setraco took time to construct that road with covered drainage system. How that road damaged so fast is a big surprise to me. Sincerely speaking that road was thoroughly reconstructed. I sense that the cause of the fast damage of that road is because of the dirty nature of dwellers of ABA people, filling drainages with rubbish and later blame the government. Mind you, I am not holding brief for the governor, I am not a sycophant and can never be. I say things the way I see them. Ikpeazu have failed in the area of salary payment no doubt, but he surely have given ABA attention in terms of road and gutter construction but ndi ABA are too dirty to a fault.

For those that don't know, the governor started with Ahia ohuru remodelling for some months now. There has been a reconstruction of Ngwa road ahia ohuru market and now, he has extended it to ariaria main market. I like the way they are on his neck to do more work in Aba. During tief a orji, no body dare utter a word unless you want to end...
You have spoken well sir let's say the truth as it is, one faulk Road was not completed as the last coach was not done on the road as told by one of the worker, the governor is doing his best but the contractors are doing a very very bad jobs delivery to discredit the administration cause of lack of proper supervision or kickback. Case of lkot ekpene _ohanze umubor is a recent case study even governor's Road is another pathetic case. God bless Abia state my inlaws

1 Like

Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by Faber(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
nwadiuko1:
your Hatred for the Ngwa people will lead you to your early grave if you do not take time.

Your wey don sell ur land finish if you die now. Where they go sight your grave. Cos I sure say una house don full. They bury your grand papa for parlor, grand mama for una kitchen. Your mama for her room, your papa was buried for his own room..you wey go soon die out of ur iberiberism, where them go bury you? E be like say them go throway you for bury pit make you provide lunch for vultures.

Scumbag
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by SirBunky85(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
BigRocky:

Since you have alledge that the governor is not paying salary,pls tell me three sectors of the abia state government that is currently on strike because of non payment of salary.
how many times have Abia workers gone on strike cuz of non payment of their salaries?
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by jmoore(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
princejones:
You have spoken well sir let's say the truth as it is, one faulk Road was not completed as the last coach was not done on the road as told by one of the worker, the governor is doing his best but the contractors are doing a very very bad jobs delivery to discredit the administration cause of lack of proper supervision or kickback. Case of lkot ekpene _ohanze umubor is a recent case study even governor's Road is another pathetic case. God bless Abia state my inlaws
Blame the contractor and praise Okezie Ikpeazu.

If a government can't supervise or sanction bad contractors, of what use is the government?

It takes a bad government to continue patronizing bad contractors.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by BigRocky: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
how many times have Abia workers gone on strike cuz of non payment of their salaries?

You tell me sir,how many times?

Don't forget to add screenshot of newspapers headlines, of protesting abia workers. due to none payment of salaries, so as to back up your claims.

I will wait.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by SirBunky85(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
BigRocky:

You tell me sir,how many times?

Don't forget to add screenshot of newspapers headlines, of protesting abia workers. due to none payment of salaries, so as to back up your claims.

I will wait.
I can't lecture you for free.either you are being mischievous of claiming not to know abt the horrible plight of abia workers or you're just being plain silly
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by BigRocky: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
SirBunky85:
I can't lecture you for free.either you are being mischievous of claiming not to know abt the horrible plight of abia workers or you're just being plain silly

Lol
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by nwadiuko1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Faber:

Your wey don sell ur land finish if you die now. Where they go sight your grave. Cos I sure say una house don full. They bury your grand papa for parlor, grand mama for una kitchen. Your mama for her room, your papa was buried for his own room..you wey go soon die out of ur iberiberism, where them go bury you? E be like say them go throway you for bury pit make you provide lunch for vultures.

Scumbag
exactly how to spot a nobody in real life.....I no get your time.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by Faber(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
nwadiuko1:
exactly how to spot a nobody in real life.....I no get your time.

Ur land don finish. Ngwa man u don sell ur land finish grin grin
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by Okwyjesus(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
I hate gov’ts that give excuses for their visionlessness or disinterest in governance by saying ‘cabals prevented us from doing our jobs’! What useless ‘cabal’?

Less than two years left for his administration to go and it’s only now he remembered that Ariaria market is a eyesore and embarrassment, not just to Abians, but the entire Ndigbo! He’s only decided to finally do something due to the backlash received recently after those disgraceful pictures of the market were shown on social media!

How is the road around Ariaria to start with. The abondoned fly over is just a stone throw from Abiaria causing terrible traffic around.

The governor need to be visionary. He can rewrite his failures in this remaining two years.
Re: Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market by nwadiuko1(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Faber:

Ur land don finish. Ngwa man u don sell ur land finish grin grin
lol says an ohuhu man who is squatting in a one room face me I face you in obohia road. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: We Will Reconcile With Governor Wike Very Soon / Plateau Government Raises Alarm Over Plans To Swear In 16 APC Lawmakers / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.