Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us (1150 Views)

If Your God Is Real, Why Was Mubarak Bala Jailed 24 Yrs For Blasphemy In Kano / SOLVE THIS PARADOX: If God Is Merciful And Forgiving Why Can't He Forgive Satan / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by indadi(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2021
If God really exists and he is all powerful why can't he prove that he exists. He can just decide to takeover a television station and show himself just as he did to Moses (Though I strongly believe it's a lie).
If he cannot prove to us that he is real then damn he and religion are scams
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2021
You still carry this God concept for head?
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
I only know there is a supreme being whom I call God because I do go to church and mosque as a kid , I pray to my creator anytime I want... Mind you I don't practice any religion and I don't and will never tell anyone not to do so grin
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Watch people start making excuses for their god(s) grin grin grin love to see it

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by MufasaLion: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2021
That Nairaland resident cleric will answer you.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by peggywebbs(f): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2021
There is God and he reveals himself to those who seek him. Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open.

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by triple996(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Table shaking grin.
Sha u are free to believe what u want. Some people are even warshiping cows in India so someone saying GOD doesn't exit is nothing honestly

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by indadi(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2021
peggywebbs:
There is God and he reveals himself to those who seek him. Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open.

So why go to hell if you don't want him??
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by indadi(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

people are still blinded na
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by kingxsamz(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Can't show yourself when you don't exist.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by indadi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Exactly
all these religious fanatics needs is Emancipation

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Kobojunkie: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
indadi:
If God really exists and he is all powerful why can't he prove that he exists. He can just decide to takeover a television station and show himself just as he did to Moses (Though I strongly believe it's a lie).
ok undecided
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by peggywebbs(f): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's simple, you didn't happen to fall on earth by chance.

Let me illustrate better. When you're born, you have a father and a mother. If you were raised by your father, you understand that when you do wrong he can be very cross with you. You get punished for not obeying house rules. You serve punishment until well you're sorry and you don't do it again.

Now your creator is your father, he has rules or laws we follow. Well when you don't do them, you get punished. Now, why hell?

Knowing God or accepting him has nothing to do with words but actions. When you obey his laws, or commandments, that is accepting him. What does he not like, he doesn't like sin and better yet, he still compassionate because he forgives. Forgiving doesn't mean you can go right ahead and do it again.

Let me ask you a question? You hear the news everyday, that people are killed, babies are raped, ritualists and human havestors are on the loose. If you had the chance to decide their fate, would you take them to an everlasting paradise? Or give them a first class treatment?

How do you feel when you hear government has pardoned murders? Or you see an armed robber walking freely on the streets? So tell me, don't you think God knows who deserves to be in heaven and hell?

We Christians only speculate, but we really don't even know our fate. The bible says God is a Just God, and even Jesus says not everyone who calls him or cast devils in his name will make heaven. So I hope this answers your question.

The best way you can play your part, whether you believe heaven and hell is real or not, is to do the right thing, live right, love your neighbors and most importantly ask for forgiveness when you have done wrong. What happens after that is not within your control. You can't control your birth, neither can you control your death and certainly can you not even control your afterlife.

indadi:

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
indadi:
*No worries bro. He will show Himself to everyone, not on a television station because it can't accommodate Him but LIVE and all Eyes shall see Him LIVE from wherever hole you may be because, nothing can impede His Appearance (not wall, not Darkness,etc). So, prepare yourself. And it is sooner than you even wish.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:
Or, waiting for the Appropriate time to Show Himself wouldn't be a bad idea. Or would it?

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
indadi:

*These are the doctrines you have been taught talking. God is not a resentful father. He allows you to choose you path.
*This is the Deal. There are only two Paths of Eternity. Him or Hell.
*So, if you choose to ignore Him, you directly choose hell. He didn't send you there. It's your choice and not His for the making.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
*Trust Me son, you will carry it more than him. Yours will be worse!
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Watch people start making excuses for their god(s) grin grin grin love to see it
*He is capable of lots more than you can ever imagine. He has never needed or lack anything talk more of someone defending Him.
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by kingxsamz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cabble4:

Or, waiting for the Appropriate time to Show Himself wouldn't be a bad idea. Or would it?

Lol, "appropriate time."
That idea was made up just to keep the fire burning. So even if you grow old and at the point of death on your sick bed, and this god still hasn't shown up, you'd still blame it on the "appropriate time". cheesy

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, "appropriate time."
That idea was made up just to keep the fire burning. So even if you grow old and at the point of death on your sick bed, and this god still hasn't shown up, you'd still blame it on the "appropriate time". cheesy
*No son! You will see it LIVE, I can assure you of this.
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by kingxsamz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol,
*Christians 5000 years later*
Cabble4:

*No son! You will see it LIVE, I can assure you of this.

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol,
*Christians 5000 years later*

Actually, 6,000years.
*When it's the right time, the Time past doesn't matter. It's the appropriate time. Be on the Look out.
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by kingxsamz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cabble4:

Actually, 6,000years.
*When it's the right time, the Time past doesn't matter. It's the appropriate time. Be on the Look out.

Actually, I'm telling you exactly what you Christians will sound like 5000 years from now. grin

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cabble4:

*He is capable of lots more than you can ever imagine. He has never needed or lack anything talk more of someone defending Him.
you and your cohort have proofed otherwise lol face reality and do away with archaic illusions and dumb dogmas.
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by xproducer: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
indadi:

=====

You speak as a man who does not know Who, or how powerful and holy the Almighty GOD Is! You seem to think that you can handle it.

The People Afraid of God’s Presence
"Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.” - Exodus 20:18-19

Moses' plea to GOD
"And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”
Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.” And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.” - Exodus 20:18-19

Isaiah Called to Be a Prophet
"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one cried to another and said:

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!

And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.

So I said: “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The Lord of hosts.” - Isaiah 6:1-5

====

But the Lord is in His holy temple. Let all the earth keep silence before Him.” - Habakkuk 2:20
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Aboks(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Like your allah abi
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by kingxsamz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aboks:

Like your allah abi

Yeah, Allah doesn't exist too.
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
you and your cohort have proofed otherwise lol face reality and do away with archaic illusions and dumb dogmas.
I seems to Me you are the one who needs to face reality here. And no one has prove anything because the proof is about to be unveiled.
Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Cabble4(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Actually, I'm telling you exactly what you Christians will sound like 5000 years from now. grin
Will you live for 5,000 years? Because My compass is you.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Real Why Can't He Show Himself To Us by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Cabble4:

I seems to Me you are the one who needs to face reality here. And no one has prove anything because the proof is about to be unveiled.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? / UK Govt Throws Away Vaccines As Useless : Pastor Chris Vindicated / Why Does God Have To Kill His Son (or A Part Of Himself)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.