Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now (214 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by Sparklinglyte(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Please i have been addicted to drugs for over a decade now i officially started smoking cannabis when i was just 17 years i have tried quitting many times but have been unsuccessful please i don't really know what to do it's affecting my family life and relationships gone broke because of my addictions please help i don't really know what to do about it.
No insults please only matured advice needed please.
Thanks for your time
Re: Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by thesolutions(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2021
share your address. someone will come to you, probably wearing black.
Re: Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by layzie: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Please i have been addicted to drugs for over a decade now i officially started smoking cannabis when i was just 17 years i have tried quitting many times but have been unsuccessful please i don't really know what to do it's affecting my family life and relationships gone broke because of my addictions please help i don't really know what to do about it.
No insults please only matured advice needed please.

Thanks for your time

First step begins with you. How strong is your determination to quit. If it's strong enough, you will find a way.
The health risks- permanent damage to lungs, heart, eyes, nervous system;
the financial risks- being broke for life;
criminal risks- possession of hard drugs alone is enough to land u in prison plus the known fact the addicts tend to embrace crime to fund their addiction; should help in your motivation to quit for good.
Talk to yourself and make a decision

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by Xenry: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
@Sparklinglyte, this section of Nairaland, "Nairaland/General", is dead with only few viewers.
Recreate this thread, but this time, in an active Nairaland section, like "Romance" or "Crime" section.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by Davash222(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2021
1. Cannabis is not hard drug

2. It's difficult and almost impossible to quit at first. Activate the reduction process, if you truly want to quit smoking.

3. I saw N50 there, I believe it's for biscuit after smoking. That's where your problem lies. Don't smoke if you are not sure of Belle.

4. How many razler did you use for that long tie?

5. Say no Drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by Eriokanmi: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Fast just 3 day and seek God's face about it. Those acts will look disgusting to you thereafter. Mine wasn't an addiction. I was always steadily comfortable with 3-som. One girl never satisfied me. But today, God be praised

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now by Oppavii(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:
1. Cannabis is not hard drug

2. It's difficult and almost impossible to quit at first. Activate the reduction process, if you truly want to quit smoking.

3. I saw N50 there, I believe it's for biscuit after smoking. That's where your problem lies. Don't smoke if you are not sure of Belle.

4. How many razler did you use for that long tie?

5. Say no Drugs.
Bros, You're a user

(1) (Reply)

Custom Auction Sale Buy And Enjoy Ur Discount Call Mr Adams Abubakar 08147968932 / JAMB Scraps UTME Cut-off Marks, Tertiary Institutions To Determine Benchmarks / Loan Online - For Or Against?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.