Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) (50779 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2021
sassiemyk:
Even in the Bible, the law says "Any woman that should grab a man's penis in other to squeeze it and cause him pains" Must" be stoned to death...
pls where is this written in the Bible? because I only know of Deuteronomy 25:11–12 (NIV): 11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts,  you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by Ehinjuola: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
sassiemyk:
Even in the Bible, the law says "Any woman that should grab a man's penis in other to squeeze it and cause him pains" Must" be stoned to death...

Which chapter and verse says that
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) by sassiemyk: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
mysticwarrior:
pls where is this written in the Bible? because I only know of Deuteronomy 25:11–12 (NIV): 11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts,  you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Kikikikiki. Sorry jareee, e vex me na cut her hand I been wan type. But that show her no mercy ehnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.