Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] (6212 Views)

MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos) / BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo] / How COCAINE Cured Vaginal Infections In The 19th Century. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by Waylex21(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The broken men of today were the best of best men of yesterday.
If you still have faith in women, then its because you haven't really gotten experience.

The broke men today are taken care of by loyal partners. That's why they have not committed suicide or ran mad. Life happens to everyone. No condition in life is permanent. Rich today, poor tomorrow. And if you have been sensible enough, you will realise that everything keeps changing.
Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:
Jeff Bezoz lost his marriage and money as a result of cheating on his wife. You will not tolerate a cheating partner in a relationship. Google the news and stop being deceitful.
You don't have original proof thats the reason for their seperation. Nobody does.
Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by bepositive11: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I believe everyone has the right to create threads on here on anything, if you are tired of seeing his posts you can just ignore his thread or rather deactivate your account, it's very simple.

Did I say that he should stop creating threads? I just expressed that I'm tired of seeing them. Of course, I will continue ignoring them but may comment if I get frustrated again.

His mentality is very toxic. I feel sorry for the young boys who see his threads and follow his advice. They'll never form healthy relationships. You seem to not see the problem with threads like his. People like him get banned on reddit. Unfortunately, nairaland doesn't have such measures in place yet

Do you know that some people of his like have actually gone on to kill women? Because of the anger towards women? It has gotten to that point. There was a case where a MGTOW man drove a van into a group of women walking on the street and some lost their lives

This happened in the US and that's why MGTOW started getting banned

No one would pay attention until it gets to that point. It starts small with people like OP spreading such hatred towards women

Men and women have their own wants, deal with it. Some men and women are toxic, learn to stay away from them by becoming healthy yourself. It's that simple
Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by CursedNsukka: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
bepositive11:

Did I say that he should stop creating threads? I just expressed that I'm tired of seeing them. Of course, I will continue ignoring them but may comment if I get frustrated again. I

His mentality is very toxic. I feel sorry for the young boys who see his threads and follow his advice. They'll never form healthy relationships. You seem to not see the problem with threads like his. People like him get banned on reddit. Unfortunately, nairaland doesn't have such measures in place yet

Do you know that some people of his like have actually gone on to kill women? Because of the anger towards women? It has gotten to that point. There was a case where a MGTOW man drove a van into a group of women walking on the street and some lost their lives

This happened in the US and that's why MGTOW started getting banned

No one would pay attention until it gets to that point. It starts small with people like OP spreading such hatred towards women

Men and women have their own wants, deal with it. Some men and women are toxic, learn to stay away from them by becoming healthy yourself. It's that simple
Do you reside in the state?
Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by bepositive11: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Do you reside in the state?

No, I don't but I've seen the censored video. Very disturbing. You may find it on YouTube. I saw it a while back
Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] by Ericnrm(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Waylex21:
Jeff Bezoz lost his marriage and money as a result of cheating on his wife. You will not tolerate a cheating partner in a relationship. Google the news and stop being deceitful.

Don’t be stupid bro. Even if he cheated how does that justify her collecting billions of $$$ as settlement and effectively becoming the richest woman in the world. She didn’t contribute nada to the empire he built and just because they were married doesn’t justify this obvious display of greed and callousness!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Liquorose Goes Unclad On Cemera, Hms Reacts / Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.