Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture (28241 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:27am On Apr 02, 2022
jedisco:

Welcome to March... This happens to be the months when many people believe the bitc0in will nuke...

Jan and Feb were indeed key... I believe March would provide a confirmation of a chosen trend...

Still on this.... a scenario I'd like to see is perhaps another dip below 40k, and then a subsequent rally into a strong monthly finish giving a candle similar to that of july last year (arrowed) that resulted in the rally to 69k.... All said, the monthly charts take out much noise.... lets see how March goes

This aged nicely... Jan/Feb was indeed where the battles was fought. March provided a confirmation.
We did get our dip and then a strongvmonthly close but not as strong as I'd have wanted. Eitherway, it seems a local bottom is in.
What we want to see this month is the monthly support and momentum push prices upward to even a stronger finish bearing in mind that sooner or later, we'd have a retest of the weekly support (not pictured)

Lessons: As always, bitc0ins immediate price action rarely follows the overwhelming majority. Alot though there'd be a selloff in March, but that gave ne confidence to think otherwise. If a selloff was to occur, it was more likely to occur in Feb ir Apr than in March. Loads was also said about the federal reserve tapering. I believe this affected the market but the time to sell was in November not February when fear was max. Reason why trading the news is much more than buying when the media says buy

Concerns: Alyts have got heated too quickly. A good alyt rally best cones after a sustained bitc0in move. Fact is, if we want our alyt season to be maintained, we need bitc0in to push ip and such some of the funds from alyts in the short-term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:36am On Apr 02, 2022
End of month...
Harmony one...
One reason I like this coin is cos it's easy to trade within a range. Moreso, it has intense rallies and steep pullbacks...

Two charts... usdt snd betece....

Against usdt, it got a good green monthly close, though not a very strong one as there's still some upside wick.

Against betece, looks like it could push up but that very ugly monthly wick still bears heavy.

In summary, this could be a good one to play against the usd pair... while a wick inyo the monthly support at 0.13 could still happen, whats more probable is a push-up into the highs yo play with previous resistance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Follow who don see road

Breakout boys.... slow and steady... Terra luna.... ...
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Too tired to share charts... but from the monthly closes, these are my focus...
Luna...sol....eth...avax.... hnt.... harmony

Hopefully, most can reach ATH and those already in price discovery power thru....

Worthy of mention are Near and Atom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
jedisco:
I'm not a fan of knife catching.... usually prefer waiting for the daily close...
But some coyns are testing significant support... e g ETC at 40...

Got some bids laddered between 100 and 110 on luna.. looks like a macro retest which should be bought up quite aggressively except bitc0in nukes

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 1:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Growth of UST in marketcap
This has been a good guide so far.... still trying to master terras movt.
Noticed the period between Apr 6 and Apr 11 when the growth of ust stalled corresponded to a selloff in Luna. Since then, ust has picked up and the price of Luna has followed. I'd be keeping an eye on this.
Given how weak Bitc0in looks, Luna hasn't performed badly

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by MapleBae2020: 3:23am On May 09, 2022
I read about Luna losing 6billion in its TVL, what does this say for the future of Luna? I actually didn't understand what I read in the article?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Eurobond / SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.